LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep

can do all apart from plymouth and toure... you cannot se administration on editor just edit finances.. and toure might be proved not guilty and get away with a warning.. so not chaging anything yet

know u have added few players is there any chance of addin united new signing from belguim would be hugely appreciated if could cant wait for v4 - v3 was awsome great work lfc

know u have added few players is there any chance of addin united new signing from belguim would be hugely appreciated if could cant wait for v4 - v3 was awsome great work lfc
He talks about Adnan Januzaj, who United signed from Anderlecht for £300k.

Last edited:
Could you please tell me which teams got a sugar daddy? Would be very helpful.
thx

Is it possible to set Van der Sar's retirement date at the end of the season? Because he always stays for more than a year in my saves =/

Is it possible to set Van der Sar's retirement date at the end of the season? Because he always stays for more than a year in my saves =/

yea i think ive done it but it always seems to mess up so ill try and get it sorted before release

When released patch? I am here from Bulgaria and 11:50 hours. Is there any update of transfers in Bulgaria

Status
Not open for further replies.