LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah one more suggestion Chris Eagles deserves to have a better CA, everytime I hear Burnley mentioned on Sky Sports when they're playing he's always involved and getting praised.

Hi LFCMarshall thanks for your hard work and deciation :D. I dont know if this had been suggested before but is it possible to improve chicharito PA slightly higher? cause he really does have the potential to be one of the best. I know berba and rooney is still first choice but thats CA right?

Hi LFCMarshall thanks for your hard work and deciation :D. I dont know if this had been suggested before but is it possible to improve chicharito PA slightly higher? cause he really does have the potential to be one of the best. I know berba and rooney is still first choice but thats CA right?
ill have a look what it is and might change
Hernandez already turns into a beast in this game
need to see what it is first as he deserves to be 165-175 PA

Hey here I am again.
Some updates regarding eredivsie.
Douglas from FC Twente got a red card and attacked the referee. His composure should be 1 to 8... He got 6 matches suspension for it.

look at this, its unbelievable :p
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHefLT9Kqkg"]YouTube - Douglas krijgt rood en verliest beheersing[/ame]

Nicolas Lodeiro from Ajax is overrated. Decrease his CA and PA. He didnt show Ajax anything/potential.. Only played a few games.

Diego Biseswar from Feyenoord. Set crossing on 17, because the last weeks he is showing his crossing is amazing. Also he did some good free kicks. Maybe 13/14

----------------

England suggestion...
Samir Nasri
15 pace? Why so fast? He is not that fast...
Technique only 16? I think he should have 19 or 20 on this one..; he has got one of the best techniques in the world. Dribbling is 17, should be lower. 14/15. Increase the passing to 18.

Hey i know lots of people suggested this but smalling really should be increased now he has produced several consecutive top class performances and is going to be a top england centre back in the future. CA and PA increase needed.

Thanks

Hi, im here again xD. is it possible to take a look at tom cleverly CA/PA? he has been ever present for wigan before hes injury =( Thanks!

Also for nani stats i feel that currently he has the most assists in the league but i feel that he is really underrated in fm, perhaps u could look into it a bit please ;D

Last edited:
Hey here I am again.
Some updates regarding eredivsie.
Douglas from FC Twente got a red card and attacked the referee. His composure should be 1 to 8... He got 6 matches suspension for it.

look at this, its unbelievable :p
YouTube - Douglas krijgt rood en verliest beheersing

Nicolas Lodeiro from Ajax is overrated. Decrease his CA and PA. He didnt show Ajax anything/potential.. Only played a few games.

Diego Biseswar from Feyenoord. Set crossing on 17, because the last weeks he is showing his crossing is amazing. Also he did some good free kicks. Maybe 13/14

----------------

England suggestion...
Samir Nasri
15 pace? Why so fast? He is not that fast...
Technique only 16? I think he should have 19 or 20 on this one..; he has got one of the best techniques in the world. Dribbling is 17, should be lower. 14/15. Increase the passing to 18.

only one incident one douglas so im not decreasing it cus tbh it wasent even that bad.. slight push with head not headbutt and just refused to go off pitch.. no 'attack'.. will do other dutch one's but i aint puttin bieswar so high in crossing..
if you woulda watched nasri you would realise his dribbling and pace are massively underated... imo they deserve to be that high and ill up his technique
Hey i know lots of people suggested this but smalling really should be increased now he has produced several consecutive top class performances and is going to be a top england centre back in the future. CA and PA increase needed.

Thanks
i have abit but im not convinced tbh if he is a future england CB then im worried! at least 3/4 young CB's id rather have in the future... cahill, johnson, dann, shawcross ETC
Hi, im here again xD. is it possible to take a look at tom cleverly CA/PA? he has been ever present for wigan before hes injury =( Thanks!

Also for nani stats i feel that currently he has the most assists in the league but i feel that he is really underrated in fm, perhaps u could look into it a bit please ;D

have you looked at my updates? both have been done significantly :)

only one incident one douglas so im not decreasing it cus tbh it wasent even that bad.. slight push with head not headbutt and just refused to go off pitch.. no 'attack'.. will do other dutch one's but i aint puttin bieswar so high in crossing..
if you woulda watched nasri you would realise his dribbling and pace are massively underated... imo they deserve to be that high and ill up his technique

i have abit but im not convinced tbh if he is a future england CB then im worried! at least 3/4 young CB's id rather have in the future... cahill, johnson, dann, shawcross ETC

have you looked at my updates? both have been done significantly :)

Well I live in the Netherlands and follow the Eredivisie very well and good. Douglas gets a lot of red cards a season. Attacking the referee how crazy is that...
Have taken a look at Biseswar his crossing?

Hi. First of all, congratulations for your fantastic work, LFC Mashall.:)

You plan to take a 10/15 millions budget to Anzhi Makhachala, but i think this value may be increase, because they pretend to buy players like gattuso and tardelli, as its shows the next link:

http://www.sport360.com/football/ne...ye-gattuso-swoop-after-roberto-carlos-capture

They have intentions to dominate the russian league on the next year and become a powerful team in europe, so considerate your plans to anzhi makhachala.:)

Thanks and regards.

Last edited:
Well I live in the Netherlands and follow the Eredivisie very well and good. Douglas gets a lot of red cards a season. Attacking the referee how crazy is that...
Have taken a look at Biseswar his crossing?

ill up him just not too 17 as that is very high mate.. im leaving douglas..
Marshall, just to help you..in case you are updating squads/transfers for the Russian league..this will be very useful for you :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Russian_football_transfers_winter_2010%E2%80%9311

cheers mate but im not going to sorry
Hi. First of all, congratulations for your fantastic work, LFC Mashall.:)

You plan to take a 10/15 millions budget to Anzhi Makhachala, but i think this value may be increase, because they have plans to buy players like gattuso and tardelli, as its shows the next link:

http://www.sport360.com/football/ne...ye-gattuso-swoop-after-roberto-carlos-capture

They have intentions to dominate the russian league on the next year and become a powerful team in europe, so considerate your plans to anzhi makhachala.:)

Thanks and regards.

thankyou but gattuso and tardelli wont cost much at all... old people who are past it.. 10-15million plus they have a sugar daddy is more than enough
Del Piero wages are £0

not on the editor they aint :P

Ryo Miyaichi is Okay, except for one thing.. his technique is only 9..and I belive he should have at least 15 since that is his strongest ability apart from his speed. Make him a quick, skillful player. No need to be a good finisher at all, just simply a dribbler. Compared with Cristiano Ronaldo says it all.

Is it possible to increase the value of Jack Wilshere? I think that is necessary since he leave Arsenal the first season for only £6m which is an awful price for such a talented player.

Laurent Koscielny should be better imo..15 heading, 15 marking, 15 tackling would suit him better.

Have you added Thomas Vermaelen injury? He's been out all season and will be for at least 4 weeks more. Also remove Song injury in the beginning of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back