LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow interesting
Ryo Miyaichi is Okay, except for one thing.. his technique is only 9..and I belive he should have at least 15 since that is his strongest ability apart from his speed. Make him a quick, skillful player. No need to be a good finisher at all, just simply a dribbler. Compared with Cristiano Ronaldo says it all.

Is it possible to increase the value of Jack Wilshere? I think that is necessary since he leave Arsenal the first season for only £6m which is an awful price for such a talented player.

Laurent Koscielny should be better imo..15 heading, 15 marking, 15 tackling would suit him better.

Have you added Thomas Vermaelen injury? He's been out all season and will be for at least 4 weeks more. Also remove Song injury in the beginning of the season.

ok mate will do... and im trying to stop the wilshere thing... ive added arsenal to his fave team but with him having -10 PA and a CA enough for a starting place he shouldnt go now
and not adding injuries

Marshall,i hope that you can make some changes on dortmund in their squad like mario gotze,shinji kagawa and lot more because recently their perfomance is really outstanding and they even on number 1 spot on bundesliga with over ten point of differences to other strong germany teams like bayern munich and leverkusen.

Thank you for the effort that you had put in here to allow us to enjoy the latest changes of football before the patch come out.

P.S i am a big fan of dortmund and also liverpool,so watching them perform so well eager me up to play brand new save consisting a new dortmund squad(i'm sorry my english is not that good considering i'm from malaysia and hope you can understand it=D)

Regards
Alex

yea i been trying to improve dortmund squad... and specific players .. you mentioned afew up ther.. if you can give me a more detailed view then it will be done better :)

Hey Marshall
I havn't read all 73 pages but apparentley
in the update Ganso's ( Paulo Henrique ) has lost some of his attributes can you change them back
or is it the game starting like that?
Thanks

Hey Marshall
I havn't read all 73 pages but apparentley
in the update Ganso's ( Paulo Henrique ) has lost some of his attributes can you change them back
or is it the game starting like that?
Thanks

well ive made his CA Better mate so if his stats have dropped in some places its only to make others better... he is 150 CA -10 PA

cheers mate... will not make everyone of those changes.. for example -10 players are very rare so im not gunna put them there... and some of the PA's seems rather high aswell so i might alter things slightly but it will deffinatley give me a good guide! :)

thanks

Porto`s varela should be a lot bether ( and im a fan of a rival team), but is just a bether player than that, not like Hulk or Falcão but is a lot faster and he was more creativity and more dribling and tecnique,than whait it shows on the game

Salomão of Sporting cp should aso be bther, not much but just increase the pace and accelaration, finishing cause in such a few games he was scored more goals than all of the other wonderkids of sporting in history( exept ronaldo) and creativity

Hi im having trouble knowing where to save it. I installed via steam and then extracted files from this download to
Steam>FM11>data

FM11>tools>editor

FM11>tools>editor>data

Still cant get it to work, any ideas? its saves as a DBC file, is that right?

great stuff. any idea of a date of final release?
this staurday 10am
Porto`s varela should be a lot bether ( and im a fan of a rival team), but is just a bether player than that, not like Hulk or Falcão but is a lot faster and he was more creativity and more dribling and tecnique,than whait it shows on the game

Salomão of Sporting cp should aso be bther, not much but just increase the pace and accelaration, finishing cause in such a few games he was scored more goals than all of the other wonderkids of sporting in history( exept ronaldo) and creativity

ok mate
Hi im having trouble knowing where to save it. I installed via steam and then extracted files from this download to
Steam>FM11>data

FM11>tools>editor

FM11>tools>editor>data

Still cant get it to work, any ideas? its saves as a DBC file, is that right?

if you followed the instructions right then it would work :/

document/si/fm11/editor data

please read in future

Some last minute transfers...

Pawel Abbott to Ruch Chorzow
Vuk Sotirovic on loan to Jagiellonia Bialystok (No future fee as I believe it's only to replace injured Grzelak)

I think Kevin Gameiro deserves a little boost. He is currently one of the best strikers in France (or "in-form" strikers in France). Of what I've seen of him, he is the "ideal poacher", so his stats like "off the ball" should be improved from 16->17 or 18. You know what a poacher needs, so a slight improvement on him please :)

I think Kevin Gameiro deserves a little boost. He is currently one of the best strikers in France (or "in-form" strikers in France). Of what I've seen of him, he is the "ideal poacher", so his stats like "off the ball" should be improved from 16->17 or 18. You know what a poacher needs, so a slight improvement on him please :)

ok mate will do :)

Could you update Josh Morris and Grant Hanley, both play for blackburn rovers
getting some match time so CA and PA could do with an improvement
Also David Hoilett is alot better in real life than on the game
Cheers

Will this be compatible with the 11.3 patch? Seems like an obvious yes to me but im not sure...

No It won't as it is on a different database/patch

Yes it will.. it automatically updates it.. all bugs that are sorted out in official update get sorted out on your game..

you cant run this database without having the latest official update..

thats what its been like every other fm ive done updates for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back