LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if you could edit Malagas transfer revenue to 100%? As I would expect it will be that in 11.3 due to the owners riches, also a increase in their balance? 31m isn't that much considering how rich their owner is.

Just wondering if you could edit Malagas transfer revenue to 100%? As I would expect it will be that in 11.3 due to the owners riches, also a increase in their balance? 31m isn't that much considering how rich their owner is.

ill have a look mate see what they do in 11.3.. 31m for a team like malaga is huge.. its only like 20m on editor but the sugar daddy increases it..

I noticed that Polanski is declared for Poland. When did this happen? XD

I assume this was the database's doing, because I doubt SI's researchers would make that mistake. He should be German with Polish second nationality. While he has declared himself for Germany, he has little chance of breaking the team, and there was recent speculation of him reconsidering Poland, though I still find it unlikely (and personally don't want him). It's your call if you want him to be declared for Poland or not.

Having look at the stats, I still think that Malecki, Grosicki, Mierzejewski and Peszko in particular stat's should be boosted higher. These players are all very good and the attributes they have is that of Championship sides looking to stave off relegation. They all should be nearer to upper Championship/bottom table Premiership level. And Peszko should be near or at Bundesliga level.

Also I have noticed that Michal Hubnik is not at Legia Warszawa.

And having watch Maor Melikson play for my team 4 games, I think he should have higher Teamwork, Creativity, Decisions, Anticipation and Balance, as well as a good of a boost in strength. (Ekstraklasa is quite the physical league, and he has came and adapted well without problems in these last few games). His long shots and finishing are also quite good, don't know why they are so low. Those should be boosted as well.

I realize what I am asking for him would make him a very good player, but he is. :p Quite clearly a few levels above the Ekstraklasa. If he starts scoring for fun, then I can unfortunately see him off in the summer already.

I noticed that Polanski is declared for Poland. When did this happen? XD

I assume this was the database's doing, because I doubt SI's researchers would make that mistake. He should be German with Polish second nationality. While he has declared himself for Germany, he has little chance of breaking the team, and there was recent speculation of him reconsidering Poland, though I still find it unlikely (and personally don't want him). It's your call if you want him to be declared for Poland or not.

Having look at the stats, I still think that Malecki, Grosicki, Mierzejewski and Peszko in particular stat's should be boosted higher. These players are all very good and the attributes they have is that of Championship sides looking to stave off relegation. They all should be nearer to upper Championship/bottom table Premiership level. And Peszko should be near or at Bundesliga level.

Also I have noticed that Michal Hubnik is not at Legia Warszawa.

And having watch Maor Melikson play for my team 4 games, I think he should have higher Teamwork, Creativity, Decisions, Anticipation and Balance, as well as a good of a boost in strength. (Ekstraklasa is quite the physical league, and he has came and adapted well without problems in these last few games). His long shots and finishing are also quite good, don't know why they are so low. Those should be boosted as well.

I realize what I am asking for him would make him a very good player, but he is. :p Quite clearly a few levels above the Ekstraklasa. If he starts scoring for fun, then I can unfortunately see him off in the summer already.

i havent changed anything for polanski mate so maybe he has a 2nd nationality and in the game got declared for poland

and ill look at others

Registered just to post in this thread. Great job Marshall..
Also would like to point out that there are 2 Ryo Miyaichis in your latest database

Registered just to post in this thread. Great job Marshall..
Also would like to point out that there are 2 Ryo Miyaichis in your latest database

cheers mate.. and your the 2nd person to say that now.. ive not noticed it in my games :/ ill look at it and see though mate

Hey mate, if your still editing:
- I think Spearing has the potential to be as good as lucas (good)
- But I think Lucas should have a bit more potential (Quality)
- One last thing I think Suarez's dribbling, flair and finishing should be increased

Hey mate, if your still editing:
- I think Spearing has the potential to be as good as lucas (good)
- But I think Lucas should have a bit more potential (Quality)
- One last thing I think Suarez's dribbling, flair and finishing should be increased

spearing is -17 which is 140-160 or somethin like that so ill keep it at that as he wont get any better than that..
lucas has been improved and ill do the suarez things :)

Okay thanks mate but on my game Spearing only get 1.5 stars on potential

can you update Daniel Pacheco and Sam Vokes in Norwich Norwich and Zak Whirbread is not damaged in Norwich :wub::) Danke thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.