LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
dammit, :p i wanted to add some suggestions but u already updated v4 :(

anyways for v5, boost Juan Agudelo, from the New York Red Bulls, CA/PA cuz he scored against Argentina, scored on his debut, already has 3 caps with 2 goals for USA, and hes 18, how much more do you want? :p

some mls transfers:

Eric Hassli from Zürich to Vancouver Whitecaps FC
Fabián Castillo from Deportivo Cali to FC Dallas
Sergio Arias from Guadalajara to Chivas USA Loan
Francisco Mendoza from Guadalajara to Chivas USA Loan
Dejan Rusmir from Farul Constanţa to Columbus Crew
Orr Barouch from Tigres to Chicago Fire Loan
Stephen Keel to New York Red Bulls Free
Teemu Tainio from Ajax to New York Red Bulls
Michael Videira to Chicago Fire Free
Alan Gordon from Chivas USA to Toronto FC Trade
Nick LaBrocca from Toronto FC to Chivas USA Trade
Gianluca Zavarise from Iraklis to Toronto FC
Júlio César to Sporting Kansas City
Simon Dawkins from Tottenham Hotspur to San Jose Earthquakes on Loan
Caleb Folan from Hull City to Colorado Rapids
Ellis McLoughlin to San Jose Earthquakes
Miloš Stojčev from Borac Čačak to Sporting Kansas City
Mauro Rosales to Seattle Sounders FC
Mikael Yourassowsky to Toronto FC Free
Keon Daniel from Puerto Rico Islanders to Philadelphia Union Free
Gabriel Farfan Unattached Philadelphia Union Free
Calen Carr Chicago Fire Houston Dynamo Trade
Dominic Oduro Houston Dynamo Chicago Fire Trade
Yamith Cuesta Chivas USA Chicago Fire Trade
Alen Stevanović Torino Toronto FC Loan
Alex Horwath Unattached New York Red Bulls Free

Neymar was absolutely brilliant for Brazil today, his stats don't do him justice IMO.. done anything to him?

he already 152 CA on the offcial one mate with 185 PA... his stats are already good enough.. and i may do them transfers i may not.. tbh i havent spent much time onit in the last 3weeks or so :/

Hey mate, if i give Everton a sugar daddy what does this mean ?

a sugar daddy is like a chairman/funder that provides extra money for the club... basically you have a choice to increase starting finances and they will be more kind when you ask for more wage/transfer money

there 4 choices of sugar daddy like foreground background etc.. but not sure perfectly what they are

Okay, just that i am giving Everton one to make my game interesting :)

Do you think a £20,000,000m transfer budget would be reliable for my story > (4th richest man in world has taken over the club)

---------- Post added at 10:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

Doesn't matter, just going to play an Liverpool :p

Yakubu.. any chance you could lower his CA a bit? In every 11.3 save I play he gets atleast 40 championship goals -.-

Yakubu.. any chance you could lower his CA a bit? In every 11.3 save I play he gets atleast 40 championship goals -.-

thats cus in essence he is a v/good prem player when he finds his form.. its already been lowered but not by much as he is too good for the championship tbh so ill leave him at what he is now

Can you add Lucas's new contract and I still think he should be better xD but not by much... nice one mate

Can you add Lucas's new contract and I still think he should be better xD but not by much... nice one mate

yea will do.. and he 153 CA .. ill edit some stats but only little.. his PA is abit higher anyway

hey mate, in your next update, can you move Kaid Mohamed from Bath to AFC Wimbledon? Also, if you don't mind, please can you up Ryan Jackson, Mark Nwokeji and Christian Jolley (all wimbledon) a bit thanks!

hey mate, in your next update, can you move Kaid Mohamed from Bath to AFC Wimbledon? Also, if you don't mind, please can you up Ryan Jackson, Mark Nwokeji and Christian Jolley (all wimbledon) a bit thanks!

yep will do :)

Why have you not updated the Spanish league on the other ones Leagues? Gary Means in sevilla OR

Status
Not open for further replies.