LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meireles from liverpool deserves better stats, maybe david N'Gog too. Luis saurez and lavezzi could do with better finsihing.

Increase in CA for Becchio and Howson?

already done bout the 4th person asked me it :p

Cheik Tiote needs to be boosted- he has been class this year for Newcastle, basically controlled the entire Arsenal midfield in one game.

Joey Barton gets a few red cards on my game, although he is controversial off the field, he doesn't get many red cards and doesn't dive in as much anymore, he has controlled his on field temprament.
Tiote done... red cards are just the game mate.. i put my tackling on more cautious and in my lpool season i got 24 red cards in one season! no lie

increased rep for brentford

why.?

Kenny Miller , Allan Mcgregor increase buddy

Yepp will do

boost the whole Lech Poznan team as they are underrted in the game and i think they have potential for top 8 premier league. and Lech Poznan new manager, Battara hes calles idn the first name, ex Barcelona player..

edit- Also increas etheir Reputation.

i cant do much as i have no idea about them.. but i doubt there top 8 prem league quality... your probably just best to do it yourself when i release it

He punched Morten Gamst Pedersen in the stomach
Haha that he did :p

Cheik Tiote must be boosted - been one of the leagues best players this season

donee

Meireles from liverpool deserves better stats, maybe david N'Gog too. Luis saurez and lavezzi could do with better finsihing.

donee

the carling cup and john's paint trophy run
and also better increase in finance

K Jones for stoke
CA and PA
has been in good scoring form this season

whats the chances of releasing another beta of what you have done now as you other one is 4 weeks old matey

K Jones for stoke
CA and PA
has been in good scoring form this season

he only scored 4 goals since signing for them :/

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

whats the chances of releasing another beta of what you have done now as you other one is 4 weeks old matey

not likely! i only had like 1000 downloads on my first one as people were sayin it was too early so gunna wait until january when people download updates more

leighton baines needs better CA, hes not very good on the game but easily one of the best LB in the world atm. a lot of the dortmund team underrated. theofanis gekas needs ca increase too.

leeds are very bad on the game too, jonny howson, becchio, gradel, kisnorbo....

Falcao and Hulk from Porto CA/PA increase. They have been fantastic IRL.
And can you increase the finances of Porto, they are the richest club of Portugal.

leighton baines needs better CA, hes not very good on the game but easily one of the best LB in the world atm. a lot of the dortmund team underrated. theofanis gekas needs ca increase too.

leeds are very bad on the game too, jonny howson, becchio, gradel, kisnorbo....

done

but thats good for him:)
he is still better than his attributes in fm11
they are woeful

he is 144 CA so not raising that, sorry.

oh and josip ilicic needs better CA and PA.
cavani...

cavani yes maybe ilicic

Falcao and Hulk from Porto CA/PA increase. They have been fantastic IRL.
And can you increase the finances of Porto, they are the richest club of Portugal.

yeah will do :)

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:06 PM ----------

Isn't he a striker, I might be wrong :L

i went on wikipedia and it said he a winger.... ill make him ST and AMR/L :)

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:06 PM ----------

Bumpp

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

Keep bumpbing this to the top ill be back at 12 :)

---------- Post added at 05:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

anymore .????

Any chance of simply making Roger Johnson better?
Better CA

And Scott Dann with better PA

Michael Chopra eligible to play for India, he is going to play for the 2011 AFC Asian Cup ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.