Could ya improve Wayne Routledge

done
Jonathan Greening to Hull
Ian Ashbee to Preston
done
Houssine Kharja (Genoa) - Inter (loan)
Xisco (Newcastle) - Deportivo (loan)
Wilfried Bony (Sparta Praque) - Vitesse
João Pedro (Palermo) - Vitória Guimarães (loan)
Koo Ja-cheol (Jeju United) - Wolfsburg
Daniel Ayala (Liverpool) - Derby (loan)
David Mateos (Real Madrid) - AEK Ateny (loan)
Krzysztof Gajtkowski (Korona) - Warta Poznan
Artur Marciniak (GKS Belchatow) - Warta Poznan
Angelos Charisteas (Arles Avignon) - Fc Schalke
Adam Hlousek (Slavia Praque) -FcKaiserslautern (loan)
Mikhail Sivakov ( Cagliari) - Wisła Krakow (loan)
Giampaolo Pazzini (sampdoria) - Inter
Jonathan Biabany (Inter) Sampdoria
done
In my opinion, Gareth Bale should have CA - 160-170; PA 190-200; also the speed grades should be upped as he's proved to be one of the fastest players in the world...
he has CA of 160 and a PA of 180 summit... 190-200 is messi and ronaldo standard.. no way is he that good
Federico Bessone [Leeds - Charlton] Loan
Joe Garner [Nottingham Forest - Scunthorpe] Loan
Matt Green [Oxford - Cheltenham] Loan
Maximilian Haas [Bayern Munich II - Middlesbrough] Undisclosed
Simon Hackney [Colchester - Oxford] Loan
Paul Jones [Exeter - Peterborough] Loan
Paul Konchesky [Liverpool - Nottingham Forest] Loan
Paulo da Silva [Sunderland - Real Zaragoza] Undisclosed
dont need to post bbc trnasfer ill already do most of them
Nicola Legrottaglie, from Juventus to Milan. Rest of season contract. Permanent basis ofc.
Cristiano Zanetti, from Fiorentina to Brescia. Two year contract.
Andre, from Dynamo Kiev - Bordeaux. Loan until end of season.
Jason Crowe, contract ended with Leeds. Signed for Leyton Orient short term.

Here is a good site: http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer_centre

Also. Ciaran Clark in Aston Villa needs to be upped! And he can play as a left back also. Downloaded your January and still thinks that Scott Sinclair is very poor :/

will do.. and sinclair is one of Swansea's best players so must just not have been playing well for you
I dont know what you have done but as there has been a few comings and going in the team and staff recently

say what they are and ill do them

hmmmm looking forward to starting a new game on this update with newcastles balance being around 50m

hmmmm looking forward to starting a new game on this update with newcastles balance being around 50m

newcastles budget if carrol goes through im gunna put around 30-35mil as i can guarentee not all the money is going to be used

torres having a medical at chelsea...and newcastle have accepted 35 million for andy carroll.. based on that fee carrolls CA and PA should be at least 173 - 188

torres having a medical at chelsea...and newcastle have accepted 35 million for andy carroll.. based on that fee carrolls CA and PA should be at least 173 - 188

Just because he has a big price tag does not mean he should be upgraded.
In many people's opinion , he is not worth half of that.

Torres isant having a medical at chelsea all rumours.. not even flew to chelsea yet in the helicopter..

carroll is on his way to liverpool and i suggest as soon as that completes so will torres

and tell me about it 35million should be buying someone with 170 CA minimum but thats how stupid prices have got now.. he will be increased to around 150-155 but not any higher

carrolls fee is a joke...he cost more than villa, rooney and tevez, hes a 15 million player MAX, the only thing im afraid of if his stats are too low than liverpool wont play him in the game. he will just rot in their reserves... it wont match real life

carrolls fee is a joke...he cost more than villa, rooney and tevez, hes a 15 million player MAX, the only thing im afraid of if his stats are too low than liverpool wont play him in the game. he will just rot in their reserves... it wont match real life

yes exactly ive upped his stats and made his CA 155... PA 168
not too amazing yet not too poor and will be lfc's 2nd best striker behind suarez.. whihc means iif they play 2 up top in the game he will play :)

looks like your going to be busy trying to get all these done.:)
good thing its not released until the 5th;)
that gives you time to sort out the mess that is deadline day:D

looks like your going to be busy trying to get all these done.:)
good thing its not released until the 5th;)
that gives you time to sort out the mess that is deadline day:D

exactly .. people releasing it tommorow will release alot will be missed :P

i will miss some but giving me until the 5th make sit alot easier.. plus people can suggest until sat mornin for changes :)

although all this liverpool nonsense is ******* ME OFF haha

yes exactly ive upped his stats and made his CA 155... PA 168
not too amazing yet not too poor and will be lfc's 2nd best striker behind suarez.. whihc means iif they play 2 up top in the game he will play :)

this means Cavani should be 165 CA / 178 PA...just a thought.

exactly .. people releasing it tommorow will release alot will be missed :P

i will miss some but giving me until the 5th make sit alot easier.. plus people can suggest until sat mornin for changes :)

although all this liverpool nonsense is ******* ME OFF haha
yeah ino
im currently waiting to download this update next week before starting a new game.
have you increased the CA and PA of the villa players like albrightion and bannan etc

this means Cavani should be 165 CA / 178 PA...just a thought.
cavani has been upped to 165 CA anyway.. he has been immense this season :) but he hasent got the potential of andy carroll.. he basically wont improve anymore now
yeah ino
im currently waiting to download this update next week before starting a new game.
have you increased the CA and PA of the villa players like albrightion and bannan etc

yep all done :)

Give Newcastle like 30-35 Mill transfer budget after Carrol goes.

yer newcastle transfer budget should be £30-35 million but there balance should be close to £50 mill if carroll deal goes ahead.
The fee for carroll is looking closer to 40m anyway plus bonuses.

Last edited:
This will be available for download at 1 second past midnight won't it???? lol..
I am waiting for this before starting a new game- so A.S.A.P would be nice...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back