LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey LFCmarshall, i wondered if you were gonna do a new transfer update with torres on chelsea and such?

if you did read the opening page

its a transfer V2 coming out this saturday morning with all the latest transfer and updates
including torres to chelsea

Read before!!!!!

Hey LFC MARSHALL. Any chance you can do transfers as (future Transfers) Example Luca TONI to Juventus.. January 1st. PAZZINI to INTER january 27th.. ? This way it would be more realsitic starting a new season?

Cheers

paul mccallum dulwich to west ham
conor thomas coventry to liverpool loan to buy

Have you fixed Martin Kelly? If not, can you fix his stats? :p and Johnson to play left back?

did you tweak Liverpool's Kelly? surely he starts off allot better with more potential?

Absolute legend for doing this.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but are you going to give Crawley Town more money? As I believe they start off with not a great deal of money and are supposed to be one of the non league superpowers.

LFC, can you put a team undergoing a takeover or set it to happen? AS Roma "has been on the market" since last summer and it finally seems to come to an end. The deadline for presenting bids was yesterday.

Chelsea Sign Torres and David Luiz(Matic goes to Benfica)
Carrol and Suarez in Looserpool

Malaga has an arabian president, he's very rich, like Manchester City.
I think you should increase the transfer budget and the balance of Malaga.

hi lfc
legend for doing all this mate nice one.i have a few requests tho regarding your ongoing update.can u put a few clubs up for sale and possibley get taken over the likes of man u cuz reports say a oil tycoon ready to takeover them.newcastle to we all know mike dont want to be there and wants to sell.some ca and pa to be updated.bebatov touch to be 20 the best in the prem bar far.herdandez finishing and pace updated aint just a wonderkid now but a top top player allready.andy carrol as well cuz his stats are poor considering the way hes been playing in the prem this year.fininshing and heading.joe harts stats to drop only his concentration levels cuz in real life there poor.kelly from liverpool needs to have upgraded stats bar far liverpools best full back at the club.chamberlin from southampton his pace accerleration and finishing needs improving cuz on the game hes poor but as we know hes not in real life.charlie adam from blackpool needs a slight improvmnet as well creativity and long shots need improving plus corners perhaps.andres lindergard man us new goalkeeper i watched him againts saints he was ok and looked a real buy but on the game his stats are so poor.owen hargreaves injury needs wiping out apart from maybe 2 weeks out for hamstring knee problems gone for now.woodgate also is now fit and ready to play.arsenals young keeper needs upgrading great shot stopper and reflexes.westwood from coventry also out side prem bar far best keeper.valencia from man u returning from injury. thanks lfc

hi

great job what you are doing here, but I have a request to do. Could you please upgrade the stats of Jonathan dos Santos and Oriol Romeu (both Barça). I think that they are really underrated.

thx

Liverpool still have loan debt on your previous update, surely NESV wiped that?

do we really have to wait until 5 Fev? the market is closed allready cant u put it right now to download?

to be fair i agree with ricardo please lfc can u put it up for download mate i really want to start a new save with jan transfers and ca pa changes. your doing a great job son but uploaded it pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Alright people im back with the january updates...

this thread is all about suggestions for changes.. transfers, management, owners, CA/PA changes.. anythin just let me know... remember the more you tell the more the database gets better

so far there 1000 changes done from the original

Obviously this will be out about half way through january and then again at the end of january

Hope you enjoy it.. i do try and make it as realistic as possible so any unrelaistic requests wont be done

Cheers and suggest away :)

do we really have to wait until 5 Fev? the market is closed allready cant u put it right now to download?

Release dates:

V2: 5TH Febuary 10AM

It was on a seperate thread but the mod's decided to delete the thread cus there power crazy :/

Some of these requests are tottally unrealistic.
when will your january transfers be able for download?
cheers pal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back