LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a matter of interest does LFC Marshall update other attributes as well when upping a players CA? Has Alex Chamberlain been updated, he has a fairly high PA in the base game, but his stats are not epsecially impressive for a potential wonderkid?

Grandison - Coventry to Shrewsbury (was a loan now permanant)
Lomax - Oldham to Shrewsbury (6 month contract)
Nicky Wroe - Oxford to Shrewsbury
Jake Robinson - Shrewsbury to Oxford
Dean Holden - Shrewsbury (released)
David Davis - Wolves to Shrewsbury loan

Cheers LFC. As i said before, please can you adjust Westwood and King (From Coventry) as i go every week and have to watch these two play our best football week in week out. But on the game, it doesnt reflect that.

Many Thanks for your hard work. Roll on Saturday.

Decided to release update

TONIGHT 7:30 PM

Due to popular demand and other people releasing :)

sorry for messing people around

Michael Liddle ( Sunderland) and James Travernier (Newcastle) - end of season load
Joan Edmunson ( Newcastle) 6 month loan to gateshead :)

just a quick question have u made joey barton so he can play on the right of midfield now

Hey, just heard the news that the update is being released tonight and great work LFC, your a legend. I was just wondering were it will be posted?

Hey, just heard the news that the update is being released tonight and great work LFC, your a legend. I was just wondering were it will be posted?

top of screen it ses transfer updates.. on the drop down menu click transfer updates again... posted in there

Bradley wright phillips and Bessone to Charlton. Akpo Sodje to Hibernian. Chris Powell now Charlton manager. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back