LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'am new here. Can anyone tell me where I can find te download of the winter update?
And where must this file be placed at my computer

I'am new here. Can anyone tell me where I can find te download of the winter update?
And where must this file be placed at my computer

its out 7:30 tonight... in 2 hours... instructions will be on there in the transfer updates :)

paul wotton - permanent deal to yeovil-free
jp kalala - yeovil to bristol rovers -free
andrew tutte- man city to yeovil- season long loan
stephen henderson- bristol city to yeovil- season long loan
max ehmer - qpr to yeovil - season long loan -also can you boost his ca/pa and make him natural at cb cause thats where he plays.
alex russell-bath to yeovil-free
oli johnson - loan to yeovil

thanks so much. looking forward to it

Have you changed Darren Bents stats mate? What about the Villa squad? Ciaran Clark etc must be improved, cheers mate.

mate, i gotta say hats off to ya! this takes some doing, i do some editing myself but only for my game, just editing a few players stats as some actually alot, are really underated, and it is very time consuming, so i cant wait for this to download, i stoppped playing fm for couple weeks, cuz of the jan transfer window! cant wait mate, cheers!

Have you changed Darren Bents stats mate? What about the Villa squad? Ciaran Clark etc must be improved, cheers mate.
yep all done.. can tmake the youngster too amazing now tho as they already have good PA so then they will be ridicculously good in 3/4 years
mate, i gotta say hats off to ya! this takes some doing, i do some editing myself but only for my game, just editing a few players stats as some actually alot, are really underated, and it is very time consuming, so i cant wait for this to download, i stoppped playing fm for couple weeks, cuz of the jan transfer window! cant wait mate, cheers!

cheers mate much appreciated :)

also quick queston as i ent read all of these, is the managers movement being done and staff? such as alex dyer has left to be charlton assitant from the mighty west ham :p ?

also quick queston as i ent read all of these, is the managers movement being done and staff? such as alex dyer has left to be charlton assitant from the mighty west ham :p ?

yes ive done most manager changes but *** man's i havent much unless obvious on bbc ssn etc... ill do the alex dyer one

Hello LFCMARSHALL . Are all the Injuries, new loans and previous loans sorted out?

Btw. Your a legend for getting the update out a day after the deadline. Magic

Going training now.. will be back at 7:10PM

Please slow down the requests as i wont be able to answer anyone as im not here

Anything urgent that needs going before release message me or post but urgent only
[/
B]

ok fella cheers for that saves me doing th job, has paul mcCallum been created on the game? west ham signed him from dulwich hamlet for 40grand. if you ent could ya possinly make him? he PA pretty good as 14 clubs wanted him inclduing chelsea and arsenal so must have some potential, oh yeah he is 17 hust incase you dint know, i dont mind making him myself though your choice?

george mcCartney of leeds needs to be taken off the injury list as he isnt haha! same with snodgrass

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

collins from leeds to sheff utd, alan martin, tom eliot, jason crowe gone released and fede bessone loaned to charlton!!!

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

crawley are also ment to be the rich kids of the blue square if that could be updated.
matt tubbs also need his ability raising he's class!

****,just seen it now... Ill download now but want to say Torres,Carroll and Suarez are all meant to be tied down until 2016...Doesnt matter though mate...
Great work and thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back