LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
great an eariler update !! but wheres the download link and do i use both updates or delete the first one

Lads download link is in same place it always is the transfer updates section

charlie adam stats have been made better automatically cus of the CA update thats why his finishing etc are too high.. ill change them i didnt relaise haha sorry

and all other changes have been done

LFC Marshall - are your tranfer updates done when you start a game... as in, is Carroll at Liverpool, or do you have to wait till January?

LFC Marshall - are your tranfer updates done when you start a game... as in, is Carroll at Liverpool, or do you have to wait till January?

there done at the start of the game mate

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

LFCMarshall dont you think the bodgets you have given teams is tooooo high ?

like?

all the top clubs have that much money to spend IRL
and all the mid table lower clubs have between 4-12 million... i thinks that reasonable if you look what each club spends is summer

there done at the start of the game mate

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

like?

all the top clubs have that much money to spend IRL
and all the mid table lower clubs have between 4-12 million... i thinks that reasonable if you look what each club spends is summer

Like utd 35mil even though they have a 509mil debt.

Like utd 35mil even though they have a 509mil debt.

becasue every single summer window they spend around 30million minimum.. rooney, ferdidand, berbatov, nani + anderson, ronaldo.... all them were different season wher ethey spent 30+ ...
I can't find the download link on the OP? Help!

thats because its in the transfer updates section.. its where all the transfer updates are... AT the top of the screen

Thanks for all your work but i kind of agree i prefer the slightly lower bugdets, also importantly all i see is player being updated to higher CA PA are you lowering too like for example rooney's finishing slightly or even gerrad he great and all but in a major slump, same can be said for Terry. not just restricting myself to bigger clubs but the likes of julio Baptiste or even Carew or Ba who had shocking form. I would only e satisfied if you where strict on the CA also

I've download your v2 and I have to say great work!

Found some misstakes though: Didac Vila, new Milan signing from Espanyol is not in the game :S. Jermaine Easter isn't at Swansea anymore, he is at Crystal Palace permanently, two and half year contract.

Thanks for all your work but i kind of agree i prefer the slightly lower bugdets, also importantly all i see is player being updated to higher CA PA are you lowering too like for example rooney's finishing slightly or even gerrad he great and all but in a major slump, same can be said for Terry. not just restricting myself to bigger clubs but the likes of julio Baptiste or even Carew or Ba who had shocking form. I would only e satisfied if you where strict on the CA also

budgets are realistic to what is spent from them clubs in real life... and yes i decrease CA too but im not going to decrease rooney, gerrard, terry etc cus they hit a bit of bad form.. they world class players who will get in back i have no doubt..
I've download your v2 and I have to say great work!

Found some misstakes though: Didac Vila, new Milan signing from Espanyol is not in the game :S. Jermaine Easter isn't at Swansea anymore, he is at Crystal Palace permanently, two and half year contract.
cheers and.. didac is in the game but his name is just didac in the espanyol team.. i have now transfered him too milan... easter done aswell :)

I dont want to sit here moaning becuase you've done a great job with the updates, but ive just started a new game got to the 1st of september and liverpool have spend £45 mil with a million in outgoings, im sorry but that's bull mate. They will never spend £45 mil without shifting a few players off their budget in the summer, the carrol and suarez deals where funded mainly by torres leaving. Im not saying they wont spend alot but £45 mil is a bit extreme. I know you've put alot of time into this and ive done nothing, so to suggest so is taking the ****, but you've just wasted 6 hours of my life cos ive now gota go back and make it more realistic, then spend a simliar amount of time getting everything set up again.

If your going to do the updates you should do so without being biased towards your beloved liverpool.

EDIT: Just checked and Man U, Chelsea & Tottenham have spend under £20 mil net. And Citey have spent £5million less than liverpool (net spend), so how is that at all realistic?

Last edited:
Just afew needed for Nottingham Forest

CA/PA needs putting up for guy moussi, luke chambers, lewis mcgugan

All having fantastic seasons

Cant believe anyone is whinging about this file because of a slight error such as Liverpool having for example £5m more than they probably would have in real life, get a grip guys LFCMarshall is god.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back