LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romanian transfer updates?

no sorry

I dont want to sit here moaning becuase you've done a great job with the updates, but ive just started a new game got to the 1st of september and liverpool have spend £45 mil with a million in outgoings, im sorry but that's bull mate. They will never spend £45 mil without shifting a few players off their budget in the summer, the carrol and suarez deals where funded mainly by torres leaving. Im not saying they wont spend alot but £45 mil is a bit extreme. I know you've put alot of time into this and ive done nothing, so to suggest so is taking the ****, but you've just wasted 6 hours of my life cos ive now gota go back and make it more realistic, then spend a simliar amount of time getting everything set up again.

If your going to do the updates you should do so without being biased towards your beloved liverpool.

EDIT: Just checked and Man U, Chelsea & Tottenham have spend under £20 mil net. And Citey have spent £5million less than liverpool (net spend), so how is that at all realistic?

mate seriously load up the editor and have a look..
LFC 35mil
arsenal 35mil
man city 70mil
man utd 35mil
chelsea 40mil

not my fault they havent chose to spend a smuch as lfc is it?
if you wernt aware we bid for richards and were prepared to pay 20mil.. ashley young and were prepared to pay 20 mil and adam and we offered 8 mill.. that is 48mil we tried to sign in january inc the suarez and carrol deal which took us close to 100m...
its more than relaistic and i am not biased.. look at the team rating.. lverpool are like 5 th best team in prem on ratings

Edit: aww you spent 6 hours changing stuff ( your obviously slow at it as it should taske no more than 20 mins) and when you been constantly workin on a update for 5 months and you have to change it all... then ill feel sorry for ya
Just afew needed for Nottingham Forest

CA/PA needs putting up for guy moussi, luke chambers, lewis mcgugan

All having fantastic seasons
done
Cant believe anyone is whinging about this file because of a slight error such as Liverpool having for example £5m more than they probably would have in real life, get a grip guys LFCMarshall is god.

its not even realistic read what i put back to him above this comment

Last edited:
your update was gd mate nice 1 will you be doing end of season one or wont you bother and just wait for next fm to come out

ok cool you know ppl dont appreciate the effort in which it takes to do it and then you do it and ppl winch at you for missing little things so disrespectful dude

ok cool you know ppl dont appreciate the effort in which it takes to do it and then you do it and ppl winch at you for missing little things so disrespectful dude

If, and when, person winch at LFC, we do it so that he can correct those little things so this transfer update will be the best around ;) And I'm sure that if we find some mistakes and report it to LFC, he won't get mad on us, he will be glad that we want to help him ;) Cheeers

yea i know.. this ive been updating since start of season haha

i know im bound to miss quite alot of stuff but all i want is a suggestion not for someone to have a go saying its **** .. i mean there has been a suggestion thread for 3 months they coulda written in :/

If, and when, person winch at LFC, we do it so that he can correct those little things so this transfer update will be the best around ;) And I'm sure that if we find some mistakes and report it to LFC, he won't get mad on us, he will be glad that we want to help him ;) Cheeers

of course suggesting changes is good its what i want.. i mean people that basically just call em and say its **** and they dont appreciate it... suggestions are fine :)

no sorry

mate seriously load up the editor and have a look..
LFC 35mil
arsenal 35mil
man city 70mil
man utd 35mil
chelsea 40mil

not my fault they havent chose to spend a smuch as lfc is it?
if you wernt aware we bid for richards and were prepared to pay 20mil.. ashley young and were prepared to pay 20 mil and adam and we offered 8 mill.. that is 48mil we tried to sign in january inc the suarez and carrol deal which took us close to 100m...
its more than relaistic and i am not biased.. look at the team rating.. lverpool are like 5 th best team in prem on ratings

Edit: aww you spent 6 hours changing stuff ( your obviously slow at it as it should taske no more than 20 mins) and when you been constantly workin on a update for 5 months and you have to change it all... then ill feel sorry for ya

done

its not even realistic read what i put back to him above this comment

Right first off I did open my post saying I don't want to have a moan and did say you had done a good job so don't start taking the ******* **** out of me, I wasn't having a massive paddy, I just thought it was a bit of coincidence that you release an update and Liverpool are the biggest spenders, if that is indeed the case then I apologise but I was only bringing it to attention because Liverpool had spent £30mil more than some their title challengers, I though it may have been a simple error. Fair enough I should probably have checked the editor but some things just seem unfairly biased towards Liverpool (which hardly matters to me cos I manage in Spain or Italy most the time, but I like a degree of realism within the game) for example Carroll has finishing of 16 when he's scored about 3 goals with his feet in the PL.

I did know you was in for Richards etc, but you didn't sign them so how can you speculate that you will have more money to spend, West ham bid for Neymar & Remy etc. in the summer so using your logic West Ham should get a £20mil budget. I think not.

Oh for the guy that said this guys a god, he's more like a spotty teenager with too much time on his hands.....5 months you've been working on this, ******* **** what a waste of your time. I reacted badly cos I've wasted half my day off work, but you've got 5 months to **** about with an imaginary database and your taking the **** out of me......oh dear. Good luck with your GCSE's mate (the exams you will take in school, if you make it that is)

Oh for the guy that said this guys a god, he's more like a spotty teenager with too much time on his hands.....5 months you've been working on this, ******* **** what a waste of your time. I reacted badly cos I've wasted half my day off work, but you've got 5 months to **** about with an imaginary database and your taking the **** out of me......oh dear. Good luck with your GCSE's mate (the exams you will take in school, if you make it that is)

Show some appreciation you selfish ****. He has done this for our benefit not his, tbh he could be smarter than you and how do you know if hes spotty?. Why drag me into this anyway ? People in school dont have to go to work 10 hours a day so we have spare time unlike you which is not our fault is it ?

good update mate, noticed you have david healy on loan at rangers but hes actually signed, andy webster has been released, andrius velicka is away to st gallens, jordan mcmillan is on loan at wycombe. and efrain juarez on loan at brescia but it didnt go through

Last edited:
Show some appreciation you selfish ****. He has done this for our benefit not his, tbh he could be smarter than you and how do you know if hes spotty?. Why drag me into this anyway ? People in school dont have to go to work 10 hours a day so we have spare time unlike you which is not our fault is it ?

I said he had done a good job in my first post, and then he reacted like a little brat, talking to me asif I was a piece of ****. If he had said no mate if you open the editor and check I think you will find there not biased and thats all (instead of proceeding to take the ****) then I wouldn't have said anything back. I held my hands up and said that I had over reacted but if he's old enough to give out some abuse he's old enough to take it too. I do appreciate the work he's done and I did say that, but there was no need for being a lil ***** about the whole situation.

Danzelle St Louis-Hamilton [Stoke - Darlington] Non-contract
Evaldas Razulis [FC Kaunas - Hearts] Loan

Great update, just a few suggestions of my own:

Erik Opsahl signed for Reading on a contract running until 2011, with the option of a further year.
Jimmy Kebe's crossing and first touch should be a little better.
Shane Long's finishing, composure and heading should be better after his season.
Simon Church's finishing should be worse, but long shots should be slightly better

Right first off I did open my post saying I don't want to have a moan and did say you had done a good job so don't start taking the ******* **** out of me, I wasn't having a massive paddy, I just thought it was a bit of coincidence that you release an update and Liverpool are the biggest spenders, if that is indeed the case then I apologise but I was only bringing it to attention because Liverpool had spent £30mil more than some their title challengers, I though it may have been a simple error. Fair enough I should probably have checked the editor but some things just seem unfairly biased towards Liverpool (which hardly matters to me cos I manage in Spain or Italy most the time, but I like a degree of realism within the game) for example Carroll has finishing of 16 when he's scored about 3 goals with his feet in the PL.

I did know you was in for Richards etc, but you didn't sign them so how can you speculate that you will have more money to spend, West ham bid for Neymar & Remy etc. in the summer so using your logic West Ham should get a £20mil budget. I think not.

no worries just what you said come across compeltely werong and of course if we make the bids it obviously means we were willing to pay that much and dalglish has come out statin liverpool will spend in summer..

and there is no need for the spotty teenager really is there?
for your information i passed every single GCSE and am on my a-levels in english and national sport... so get your facts right .. you wna see a picture go to my profile im right there mate! ... also i say i have done them for 5 months.. thats like 30 mins a night probably not even every night.. ive just done it regulalry so i dont have to do all the work now

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

I said he had done a good job in my first post, and then he reacted like a little brat, talking to me asif I was a piece of ****. If he had said no mate if you open the editor and check I think you will find there not biased and thats all (instead of proceeding to take the ****) then I wouldn't have said anything back. I held my hands up and said that I had over reacted but if he's old enough to give out some abuse he's old enough to take it too. I do appreciate the work he's done and I did say that, but there was no need for being a lil ***** about the whole situation.

look at everyone else aswell they post in a polite way just suggesting improvements you basically say i wasted hours of your life and you have missed alot and your biased? and you say i react?

Any replies not about the update are not welcome from now... please visiter message me or private message me if you wana talk about other things other than this :)

Thanks and please keep to it

Last edited:
great update mate, always look forward to yours more then others cos you do a lot of work. Keep up the good work mate and Thanks a lot :) much appreciated and im sure a lot of people on here would thank you 2 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back