LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job and thanks for your hard work.
But you missed Juan Iturbe to Porto in the end of the season.

Iturbe dont exist on the game.. and im not creating him mate sorry..

Sounds good whats the tactic like?

Home: 4-2-4
Reina
Kelly - Carra - Skrtel - Johnson
Gerrard - Meireles
Kuyt Joe Cole
Suarez - Carroll

focuses on direct passing with a quick tempo but carroll used as a target man.. suarez poacher and gerrard deep lying play maker.. both wing backs and wingers are set as inside fowards :)

Away: 4-2-3-1
Reina
Lucas - Meireles
Kuyt Gerrard Suarez
Carroll

this time its shor tpassing and keeping the ball.. counter attack is on yet still carroll used as target man.. gerrard is trequartista feeding carroll... noth wingers also inside fowards so it becomes a 4-3-3 at times but good defensively with both lucas and meireles box to box players

Iturbe dont exist on the game.. and im not creating him mate sorry..

Home: 4-2-4
Reina
Gerrard - Meireles
Kuyt Joe Cole
Suarez - Carroll

focuses on direct passing with a quick tempo but carroll used as a target man.. suarez poacher and gerrard deep lying play maker.. both wing backs and wingers are set as inside fowards :)

Away: 4-2-3-1
Reina
Lucas - Meireles
Kuyt Gerrard Suarez
Carroll

this time its shor tpassing and keeping the ball.. counter attack is on yet still carroll used as target man.. gerrard is trequartista feeding carroll... noth wingers also inside fowards so it becomes a 4-3-3 at times but good defensively with both lucas and meireles box to box players

Sounds interesting keep us posted on how its going..

what have you done to nasri? -_-

Last edited:
Is it possible for you to post the whole CA\PA changelist?

Thanks =)

they took out iturbe out on patch 11.2.1??
i dno but i never saw him on my games.. dont exist on editor aswell
what have you done to nasri? -_-
why... he has a higher CA/PA and has better pace, dribbling, agility ETC
Is it possible for you to post the whole CA\PA changelist?

Thanks =)
nope... ive been doing them for three months and there must be over a 1000 changes so sorry

hey u cant give newcastle a £30 million transfer budget and only a £13 million pound balance- thats just stupid. The transfer cash from carroll would be included in the bank balance so it should be like £40 mill at least.

Last edited:
have you put connor thomas on loan at liverpool from cov... with a future fee of £1m? (just wondering seen as i LOVE connor thomas on FM - always turns out beast for me)

Thank you for the post earlier v2.
I think to be more realistic I have a few alterations for you doings at Benfica, Rodrigo Mora, nemanja matic, Nolito and daniel wass are coming at the end of the season.
and the lack of Olhanense Jardel central defender who moved to Benfica in January

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:17 AM ----------

ohh and when you post a v3 :P

Not sure if it has been said yet, but if not Seamus Coleman should get a boost in my opinion.

Adam has been made far too good buddy, and I'm his biggest fan (being from Scotland and watched him over the last 6 years)

I agree with the passing, and set pieces... but tackling, dribbling and finishing should be lower - alot of good strikers in the game aren't 15 at finishing, similar with defenders and tackling.

Aside from that, I'd just like to say you are the man!!!!!!!! And thanks for saving us all the time n effort by giving time and effort yourself. Excellent mate!

Alright people im back with the january updates...

this thread is all about suggestions for changes.. transfers, management, owners, CA/PA changes.. anythin just let me know... remember the more you tell the more the database gets better

so far there 1000 changes done from the original

Obviously this will be out about half way through january and then again at the end of january

Hope you enjoy it.. i do try and make it as realistic as possible so any unrelaistic requests wont be done

Cheers and suggest away :)

Release dates:

V2: 1st Febuary 7:30PM

Hope someone can help me, on FM2011 whenever I try to use and update I can never seem to get it to work. I save in the editor data folder but when I try to start game I only ever have two options. Original and the SI patch update...help me please!!!!

1 Febuary? Today it is the 2 Febuary? Where is the download link, appreciate your work mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back