LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks gr8 mate :)

Couple of things......

Jaoa Silva striker from Everton should only be loan deal but is set to perm deal in game.

Michael Nelson Norwich defender moved to Scunthorpe on perm deal irl but still at Norwich in game.

Excellent work. Thanks for the hard work.

A few quick changes that I noticed:

AFC Wimbledon

In

Gareth Gwillim - Loan - Daggers
Kirk Hudson - Loan - Brentford
Billy Joe King - FA
Jamie Stuart - Transfer - From Rushden
Ritchie Whittingham FA

OUT

Jon Main - Loan - Dartford
Reece Jones - Loan - Kingstonian
Delano Sam-Yorke - Loan - Basingstoke

Aside from that, John Rooney to New York, and Luke Rodgers from Notts Co to New York.

:)

Last edited:
try and find a player Josip Barisic who plays for Siroki Brijeg cause Hajduk bought him for 150k euros and adjust his CA/PA also Ivan Strinić transfer to Dnipro for 4 mil. euros.

Martin Kelly PA/CA update? He's no where good enough for the first team on football manager and he's been playing all the games the last few games!

Martin Kelly PA/CA update? He's no where good enough for the first team on football manager and he's been playing all the games the last few games!

thats because kelly is one for the future.. i make him quality now then he will be rediculously good in the future... he is 138 CA -9 PA

just play him RB johnson LB.. thats what im doing know.. got tactice for home and away perfect at min ;)

Brilliant job mate.

Im about to start one with Blackburn. Have their finances been updated to having a rich chairman?

Brilliant job mate.

Im about to start one with Blackburn. Have their finances been updated to having a rich chairman?

abit yes they have 8million transfer budget tho.. the chairman looks a tight git tbh and i think the ronaldinho deal was never gunna happen publicity stunt tbh

thats because kelly is one for the future.. i make him quality now then he will be rediculously good in the future... he is 138 CA -9 PA

just play him RB johnson LB.. thats what im doing know.. got tactice for home and away perfect at min ;)

Okay cool cool :) Cheers, just on the normal game, there wasn't much point in playing him

LFC marshall what skin are you using

gd work cant wait to use chelsea

LFC marshall what skin are you using

gd work cant wait to use chelsea

its called elegans 2.. download a background pack and whatever team you are their stadium will appear in the background if you choose too :)

Yea very true. Cool mate, blackburn have brought in some decent players so should be a good game, not sure how good santa cruz is on here but have always signed kalinic and jones and their quality.

Nice one again mate, lot of hard work gone into that, much appreciated.

hows the test with liverpool going?

in 28th July at minute... made a tactic for home and away and seems to be doing alright in pre-season

0-0
1-0
0-0
3-0

results so far and thats with youth/reserve/first team involved :)

i put no budgets allowed first window aswell

Great job and thanks for your hard work.
But you missed Juan Iturbe to Porto in the end of the season.

in 28th July at minute... made a tactic for home and away and seems to be doing alright in pre-season

0-0
1-0
0-0
3-0

results so far and thats with youth/reserve/first team involved :)

i put no budgets allowed first window aswell

Sounds good whats the tactic like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back