LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope u don't mind if I keep doing posts with new transfers. I am just trying to get your work better than already is.
Giovani dos Santos from Tottenham to Racing Santander on loan.
Carl Ikeme from Leicester City to Wolverhampton Wanderers (end of loan).

I have a question:
Why game is starting in December 2009?
Sorry, if the question is already answered :)

Cameron Stewart needs PA/CA increasing as he is largely underated, has been excellent since signing for hull from man u.

I have a question:
Why game is starting in December 2009?
Sorry, if the question is already answered :)

it only starts in december 2009 on yours... make sure russia or summit aint selected as they start different times
Cameron Stewart needs PA/CA increasing as he is largely underated, has been excellent since signing for hull from man u.
yepp

Jonathan Woodgate from Tottenham to Wolverhampton on loan.
Edu ex-Valencia and ex-Arsenal to Corinthians to Free Agent.
Danny Haynes from Bristol City to Barnsley (not in loan).
Kern Miller from Lincoln City to Barnsley.
Paul Hayes from Preston North End to Barnsley.

Jonathan Woodgate from Tottenham to Wolverhampton on loan.
Edu ex-Valencia and ex-Arsenal to Corinthians to Free Agent.
Danny Haynes from Bristol City to Barnsley (not in loan).
Kern Miller from Lincoln City to Barnsley.
Paul Hayes from Preston North End to Barnsley.

done.. woodgate aint gone mate

There are lots of mistakes made in your db uploaded yesterday

yea i know mate im not perfect.. just tell me what you want changing and i will do it... i released it 4 days before i wanted too cus soo many people were asking haha

Torres - CA - Put it down to about 12.
Suarez - CA & PA - Make them 200.

yea i know mate im not perfect.. just tell me what you want changing and i will do it... i released it 4 days before i wanted too cus soo many people were asking haha

Sorry I didnt mean to sound nasty there. Off the top of my head erm, Song and Bendtner delete their injuries, Evina needs to go permanent to Oldham, Curtis Davies slight CA decrease possibly PA too. Gavin Hoyte to Lincoln on loan. Emilaino Martinez future transfer should be made so that hes already their in Arsenals u18 team. Arsenio Halfhuid (villa youngster) on loan to Volendam. Jay O'shea and Dan Preston on loan to Port Vale and Hereford respectively. Aaron Doran on loan to Inverness and Frank Fielding return to Blackburn. I'll load up the game and take another look soon mate, sorry for the huge messy paragraph

Oh and of course Neville's retirement...don't know if thats been done

Also just found on SSN Roman Bednar to ankaragucu (SP) on loan, Pascal Feindouno signs for Monaco, Tim Matavz to join Napoli in summer for 7million euros and lastly Evaldas Razulis signs for Hearts

Last edited:
Suggested Northampton changes:

Josh Walker - Watford to Northampton (Loan)
Shaun Harrad - CA boost, stats don't reflect how good of a goalscorer he is IRL.
Michael Jacobs - CA/PA boost.
Alex Konstantinou - PA boost.

Would make them more realistic to play with IMHO.

EDIT - Just flicked onto Malaga randomly and Sergio Asenjo still has his injury and is out for 5months, can that be removed in the editor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back