LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for your quick reply keep up the excellent work. With agger I meant I don't think his CA is worthy of 159 more near 150 (like carra) and thats coming from a liverpool fan!! lol I agree agger is better physically but not mentally..like you said a lion at heart. Kuyt makes 1 mean target man I miss the days of him scoring 20 goals a season. I never play players outside of there natural positions hence why i asked about meireles. SUPERpool :-)

yea i know what you mean.. tbh id rather up carra cus i really rate agger.. think he is quality and love his runs.. attacking CB :P
and yup i nether normally do but i thought i may aswell put the position available.. and kuyt played brilliant last night holding it up so ill make him natural striker

ill do carlisle changes ( post before )

Hey, not sure if these have been reuqested but some A-League changes if you're doing that. Josh Risdon could do with a CA and PA boost, same as Scott Neville. Also I think Lucas Neill (Galatasaray) deserves a CA boost.

Last edited:
Hey, not sure if these have been reuqested but some A-League changes if you're doing that. Josh Risdom could do with a CA and PA boost, same as Scott Neville. Also I think Lucas Neill (Galatasaray) deserves a CA boost.

alright mate will do

Thanx mate, one last question i only ever see prem CA updates it would be good to see if you updated la liga and Serie A have you?

Oh and you must be happy to see your new signing suarez getting that goal.|) Will be good to see Madrid Barce in Copa game later this year Wow cant wait

You mentioned others have uploaded updates to i know they your rivals but do you think yiu could tell me who and perferaby ones who have not altered the CA

Thanx mate, one last question i only ever see prem CA updates it would be good to see if you updated la liga and Serie A have you?

Oh and you must be happy to see your new signing suarez getting that goal.|) Will be good to see Madrid Barce in Copa game later this year Wow cant wait

yea CA/PA have been from all around the world but obv england has more because i know alot about england :) ... spanish has quite alot aswell mate

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

You mentioned others have uploaded updates to i know they your rivals but do you think yiu could tell me who and perferaby ones who have not altered the CA

haha there not rivals mate.. no competition :P

and yea chris22 has released a good one.. search for his thread an dther eis a link to mediafire where you can download mate

just a quick question about your transfer update: will the signings be for January 2011 or will the game begin in June/July with all the transfers already completed?

JUst outta curiosity when is that one with the Aussie changes coming out?

probably not for at least 2/3 weeks.. but private message me your email and ill send it you as obivously it matters tht aussie is done for ya :)
just a quick question about your transfer update: will the signings be for January 2011 or will the game begin in June/July with all the transfers already completed?
transfers already completed cus in january you cant set loans to be a certain date so it would be pointless

HAHA Thanx bud i will try both out as i need a real gaming experiance, Am keen to start my save with a Championship side:)

Just downloaded this. Thanks a lot!
My Carroll and Suarez partnership will rip the Prem apart ;)

I love how people are treating you like Jesus and your just like I love you to fellow FM baser

Hey me again i don't know if i was tricked or downloaded the wrong file but can anyone tell me if the download is infact only 36 kb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back