LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
van der Sar retire date

I think John Cofie (Man Utd) and Alberto Medina (Chivas) should have better PA

Last edited:
Why people here are so rude, yeah u forget that one, yeah u didnt do that, pfff Be thankfull lads. And its enough whut he changed, the important transfers are enough :D. And btw the Al clubs are buying everyone, so what if u want a noob player there, next window Al are buying players a lot. Like in my game, Man City bought Anouar Diba wtf/? haha lol, well good update btw ;)

You've made meireles an AMC at liverpool where I thinks he is still natural MC. Kuyt should be natural ST too???. Carragher CA boost and agger lower CA as carra is better in my opinion. Joe Cole lower CA but Maxi higher CA as he is a goos crosser. Reina in my opinion is the best keeper in the would at the mo so CA increase?? I am biased tho lol and Carroll higher PA...Pacheco higher CA around 120ish. good work so far :-)

on liverpool infomation favoured person torres i dont think liverpool would call torres that gerrard.

Great Update
Do you changes Ca/PA for man utd players
Wellbeck is very poor in the game

As mentioned before thank you very much for the update. Only looked at Liverpool really. The only thing I would change is having Glen Johnson as a right midfielder as well, maybe just bumped up to 15 (for more room to improve) as it seems that is going to be his role now with Kelly stepping up. Also perhaps Shelvey being bumped up a bit as he has looked good when called upon and his first touch, dribbling and technique should be a bit higher.

Once again cheers

Good job. However i think both Carroll and Suarez have signed either a 5 or 5.5 year deal each havent they?..Game has one contract ending in 2012 and the other in 2013?.

thanks again for the effort bro :)

As mentioned before thank you very much for the update. Only looked at Liverpool really. The only thing I would change is having Glen Johnson as a right midfielder as well, maybe just bumped up to 15 (for more room to improve) as it seems that is going to be his role now with Kelly stepping up. Also perhaps Shelvey being bumped up a bit as he has looked good when called upon and his first touch, dribbling and technique should be a bit higher.

Once again cheers

he looking way out of this depth

Suggested Northampton changes:

Josh Walker - Watford to Northampton (Loan)
Shaun Harrad - CA boost, stats don't reflect how good of a goalscorer he is IRL.
Michael Jacobs - CA/PA boost.
Alex Konstantinou - PA boost.

Would make them more realistic to play with IMHO.

EDIT - Just flicked onto Malaga randomly and Sergio Asenjo still has his injury and is out for 5months, can that be removed in the editor?

alright will do

van der Sar retire date

I think John Cofie (Man Utd) and Alberto Medina (Chivas) should have better PA

done
Why people here are so rude, yeah u forget that one, yeah u didnt do that, pfff Be thankfull lads. And its enough whut he changed, the important transfers are enough :D. And btw the Al clubs are buying everyone, so what if u want a noob player there, next window Al are buying players a lot. Like in my game, Man City bought Anouar Diba wtf/? haha lol, well good update btw ;)

cheers mate and ino some stupid signings but i cant stop them :P haha
You've made meireles an AMC at liverpool where I thinks he is still natural MC. Kuyt should be natural ST too???. Carragher CA boost and agger lower CA as carra is better in my opinion. Joe Cole lower CA but Maxi higher CA as he is a goos crosser. Reina in my opinion is the best keeper in the would at the mo so CA increase?? I am biased tho lol and Carroll higher PA...Pacheco higher CA around 120ish. good work so far :-)

he is a natural CM but can play CAM as shown v wolves wheer ehe ran the game.. ive not made it natural just accomplished. ill change kuyt.. carra shiows heart and commitment but i believe agger a better defender now.. but they dead similar anyway.. cole hasent been able to prove through injuries and maxi already imporved.. reina is 180 CA so thats high enough and pacheco is already 125 :)
on liverpool infomation favoured person torres i dont think liverpool would call torres that gerrard.
yea i noticed that last night when i started a game... uts true tho he was an idol for the kop

Great Update
Do you changes Ca/PA for man utd players
Wellbeck is very poor in the game

already done

Once again cheers
yep i agree
Good job. However i think both Carroll and Suarez have signed either a 5 or 5.5 year deal each havent they?..Game has one contract ending in 2012 and the other in 2013?.

thanks again for the effort bro :)
yea not done contracts will do next update :)
I absolutely love your updates but you have Eric Dier on a permanent at Everton when in actuality he's just on loan till July.

and the "replacement" for Liedson :( Cristiano

http://portugoal.net/index.php/more-sporting-news/20588-cristiano-i-wont-let-sporting-down

ok mate
please add Julian Draxler Schalke's new wonderkid

not anymore adding people sorry

Lads download link is in same place it always is the transfer updates section

charlie adam stats have been made better automatically cus of the CA update thats why his finishing etc are too high.. ill change them i didnt relaise haha sorry

and all other changes have been done
good man! lol

Not noticed any other problems, and I'm about a couple of months in !

V3 shall be ur finest work to date :D

Sorry I didnt mean to sound nasty there. Off the top of my head erm, Song and Bendtner delete their injuries, Evina needs to go permanent to Oldham, Curtis Davies slight CA decrease possibly PA too. Gavin Hoyte to Lincoln on loan. Emilaino Martinez future transfer should be made so that hes already their in Arsenals u18 team. Arsenio Halfhuid (villa youngster) on loan to Volendam. Jay O'shea and Dan Preston on loan to Port Vale and Hereford respectively. Aaron Doran on loan to Inverness and Frank Fielding return to Blackburn. I'll load up the game and take another look soon mate, sorry for the huge messy paragraph

Oh and of course Neville's retirement...don't know if thats been done

Also just found on SSN Roman Bednar to ankaragucu (SP) on loan, Pascal Feindouno signs for Monaco, Tim Matavz to join Napoli in summer for 7million euros and lastly Evaldas Razulis signs for Hearts

no you wernt nasty mate dont worry just sayin is all :)

LFCMarshall you should make Fabregas a AMC natural as he has played their the most part of the season.

For carlisle united can you update these please, you may have done some already just going to put them all on here for you.

Players in:
Rory Loy - rangers to carlisle 2 year contract
Joe Dudgeon - on loan from man united till end of season
Lubomir Michalik - leeds to carlisle - 18 month contract
Liam Cooper- on loan from Hull to carlisle till end of season
Marco Gbarssin - free to carlisle
Ben Marshall - on loan from stoke to carlisle till end of season
Tony caig - workington to carlisle
James chester - on loan from man united to carlisle till end of season
Paddy Madden - bohemians to carlisle 2 and a half year contract

Players out:
Jason Price - to walsall till end of season
Richard Offiong - released
Tony Kane - realeased
Marc Bridge Wilkinson - reakeased but joined darlington
Gary Madine - to sheffield Wednesday - fee around 500k plus bonuses
Kevan Hurst - loan to morcambe - end of season
Michael Burns - free to newport county
Andy Cook - free to Barrow

thanks for your quick reply keep up the excellent work. With agger I meant I don't think his CA is worthy of 159 more near 150 (like carra) and thats coming from a liverpool fan!! lol I agree agger is better physically but not mentally..like you said a lion at heart. Kuyt makes 1 mean target man I miss the days of him scoring 20 goals a season. I never play players outside of there natural positions hence why i asked about meireles. SUPERpool :-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back