LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how people are treating you like Jesus and your just like I love you to fellow FM baser

It may suprise you, But i am actually the real Jesus

Hey me again i don't know if i was tricked or downloaded the wrong file but can anyone tell me if the download is infact only 36 kb

yes its only 36kb.. 3500 changes if you wanna know
when is the next version out mate?

no idea tbh.. id say 2/3weeks

LFC have you already saw mine facepacks i need opinions to know if I should continue or if I should stop

well downloaded extracted now trying i will look around hope i dont see liverpool raping the likes of united and barce or real but i will give it a fare chance
Thanx mate just wanted to ask if i could change your alrady edited data?

---------- Post added at 09:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------

Have downloaded and willl give it a go, does anyone know if we can use the editor to edit his database?

It may suprise you, But i am actually the real Jesus

It doesn't surprise me

haha im just the update guy.. nothin more! :D

LFC have you already saw mine facepacks i need opinions to know if I should continue or if I should stop

yea there good but i generally dont download individual packs i download megapacks unless its liverpool or leicester ( where im from and follow )
well downloaded extracted now trying i will look around hope i dont see liverpool raping the likes of united and barce or real but i will give it a fare chance
Thanx mate just wanted to ask if i could change your alrady edited data?

liverpool dont rape mate honestly that would just ruin the game.. and yes you can change what ever you like on the editor for yourself just dont release it on here :)

Haha i wouldn't release it here dont worry. You should have just told me that in first place, now i can use yours and use my own descretion on who needs slight tweak ah... well you are the reason that tommorrow i will be glued to my laptop.. thanx a lot mate and hope you continue making

Haha i wouldn't release it here dont worry. You should have just told me that in first place, now i can use yours and use my own descretion on who needs slight tweak ah... well you are the reason that tommorrow i will be glued to my laptop.. thanx a lot mate and hope you continue making

cheers mate and enjoy :)

Is there away to edit your database in my editor? Just so I could make the Northampton changes I suggested to you and play as them straight away as that's all I wanna change?

Is there away to edit your database in my editor? Just so I could make the Northampton changes I suggested to you and play as them straight away as that's all I wanna change?

yea.. i use steam and you can get editor through that then you load up editor.. load up my database make changes and save it.. then start a new game and its there :)

yea.. i use steam and you can get editor through that then you load up editor.. load up my database make changes and save it.. then start a new game and its there :)

Cheers mate, will do! Keep up the good work!

EDIT -8 PA, how good will the player become?

Last edited:

i cannot understand that was for me or was for LFC Marshall

Josh McEachran for chelsea, considered the player with as much potential as wilshere .

cheers mate, will do! Keep up the good work!

Edit -8 pa, how good will the player become?

-8 = 140-170
-9 = 150-180
-10 = 170-200

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:32 PM ----------

i cannot understand that was for me or was for LFC Marshall

for me
Josh McEachran for chelsea, considered the player with as much potential as wilshere .

IMO he hasent... wilshere shone this year.. thats why he is -10 and mceachren -9

dont get me wrong wilshere is a fantastic player but josh is still a year younger and makes a massive impact from chelseas bench at just 17.

Andy Scott & Terry Bullivant no Longer Manager & Assistant at Brentford!!!!!!!!!! :O:@:(

Alan Irvine has been sacked by SWFC
done
dont get me wrong wilshere is a fantastic player but josh is still a year younger and makes a massive impact from chelseas bench at just 17.
sorry i just dont see him becoming as good as wilshere.. you can change him if you want
Steve Guinan - Northampton to Forest Green (Loan)
okay
Andy Scott & Terry Bullivant no Longer Manager & Assistant at Brentford!!!!!!!!!! :O:@:(

done

Great Update, just a few considerations for Hull City:
- Peter Halmosi signed for Szombathelyi Haladás on a free, 3 and a half year deal
- Kamil Zayatte signed for Konyaspor on a free
- Bostock got sent back to Spurs
- increase Jamie Devitts CA and PA, one of our hottest prospects and getting a lot of first team football
- increase Cameron Stewart, Liam Rosenior, Corry Evans, Vito Mannone, Anthony Gerrard, Matty Fryatt and James Chesters CA's
- decrease Craig Fagan, Richard Garcia, Tom Cairney and Paul McShanes CA's
- Nolberto Solano accomplished right back

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back