LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great Update, just a few considerations for Hull City:
- Peter Halmosi signed for Szombathelyi Haladás on a free, 3 and a half year deal
- Kamil Zayatte signed for Konyaspor on a free
- Bostock got sent back to Spurs
- increase Liam Roseniors CA a little, he's one of our better players
- increase Jamie Devitts CA and PA, one of our hottest prospects and getting a lot of first team football

ok mate will do

I know I've probably posted before, but excellent work on this. I gave it a download and the CA/PA changes are mostly spot on (just bump Torres' down a little. ;)).
On that note, Torres is only 3.5* CA at Chelsea, haha. Love it. :D

One question, why did you not have Carroll with an injury, was it because he wasn't injured at the start of the season?

I know I've probably posted before, but excellent work on this. I gave it a download and the CA/PA changes are mostly spot on (just bump Torres' down a little. ;)).
On that note, Torres is only 3.5* CA at Chelsea, haha. Love it. :D

One question, why did you not have Carroll with an injury, was it because he wasn't injured at the start of the season?

tbh i havent touched torres.. only reason he is 3 n half star is cus at chelsea the players are better where at liverpool he sticks out more haha he is actually there joint best player with drogba 182 CA... and i dont add any injuries when they wernt injured at start of season as carroll would be out for like 8 months if i added it in as you cant set a certain date

Just a question,

Are you gonna update the belgian leauge also??

Already great update of course

cheers

Downloaded your update and noticed a few things that haven't been changed with Stockport:

Owain Fon Williams has joined Rochdale
Robbie Williams has also joined Rochdale
Yannick Salem has also been released
Barry Conlon has been released
George Donnelly's loan expired and has joined Fleetwood Town from Plymouth for £50,000
Wes Fletcher's loan has expired
Louis Barnes has been released
Sam Barnes has joined Northwich Victoria
Ryan Allsop has returned to West Brom
Danny Pilkington has been released (:()
Alan Goodall has joined from Rochdale on a free.

Also, Peter Ward has been appointed manager until the end of the season, with Ray Mathias as his assistant. :)

Downloaded your update and noticed a few things that haven't been changed with Stockport:

Owain Fon Williams has joined Rochdale
Robbie Williams has also joined Rochdale
Yannick Salem has also been released
Barry Conlon has been released
George Donnelly's loan expired and has joined Fleetwood Town from Plymouth for £50,000
Wes Fletcher's loan has expired
Louis Barnes has been released
Sam Barnes has joined Northwich Victoria
Ryan Allsop has returned to West Brom
Danny Pilkington has been released (:()
Alan Goodall has joined from Rochdale on a free.

Also, Peter Ward has been appointed manager until the end of the season, with Ray Mathias as his assistant. :)

alright mate

few things you missed at Stevenage :)

yemi odubade and Charlie Griffin both on loan at newport county

stevenage signed a striker from Newport county called Craig Reid on deadline day

also Stevenage have a player called Byron Harrison think his position is either upfront or on the wing

Peter Vincenti is no longer at Stevenage and is now at Aldershot town

few things you missed at Stevenage :)

yemi odubade and Charlie Griffin both on loan at newport county

stevenage signed a striker from Newport county called Craig Reid on deadline day

also Stevenage have a player called Byron Harrison think his position is either upfront or on the wing

Peter Vincenti is no longer at Stevenage and is now at Aldershot town

okayyy

Not sure if someone pointed this out, but Victor Palsson isnt at Liverpool any more, he moved to Hibs :)

Have to say mate, the update isnt bad but it seems you've inflated a lot of the Liverpool players stats while you've left players such as Jordan Henderson, Nasri, Walcott, Chris Smalling, Adam Johnson and quite a few more's CA's dont seem high enough. But other than that it is pretty good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back