LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright mate will do... and rodriguez its just because he is young.. alex chamberlain for southampton is there 4/5th best player yet he starts the game in the u18's cus he only 17

uhm, i think you misunderstood me. :P

James Rodriguez is the Columbian 19 year old kid, whereas Christian Rodriguez, hes a 25 year old Uruguayan player who has had about 40 caps for Uruguay :)

Ondřej Švejdík - Groningen -> Sparta Prague
Andrej Kerić - Slovan Liberec -> Sparta Prague
Tomáš Pekhart - Jablonec -> Sparta Prague (loan)

done
John Ruddy CA Increase as well please, he's been great this season
ok
so how do i download this transfer update?

Thanks.
go on the transfer update section
stockdale CA increase?
yea
uhm, i think you misunderstood me. :P

James Rodriguez is the Columbian 19 year old kid, whereas Christian Rodriguez, hes a 25 year old Uruguayan player who has had about 40 caps for Uruguay :)

yea i noticed when i put it haha.. dno mate he good enough to be first team so no ideaa

sorry to sound dumb but wasnt there going to be an update released on 5th of february?

Everyone is calling players who need to get up with CA, but lads please stay realistic also. Dont change to much :), or the player is really doing well atm.

Eric Cantona

Why isn't King Eric in anyones transfer update?

He is the director of football at new york cosmos. I want to use him in my game but he doesn't exsist.

Please help.

Everyone is calling players who need to get up with CA, but lads please stay realistic also. Dont change to much :), or the player is really doing well atm.

dont worry what i change i deem realistic and necessary

When you next releasing the update?
dont know
di matteo out of west brom...
done
Why isn't King Eric in anyones transfer update?

He is the director of football at new york cosmos. I want to use him in my game but he doesn't exsist.

Please help.

because the cosmo's have got a director and thats it.. no players, stadium, fans ETC and even if i did create cantona he would be at cosmo's on a contract so you wouldnt be able to sign him anyway as he wouldnt be interested due to only just joining

Hi

Is there going to be a DL where the transfers happend in january 2011?

Or anyone seen such anywhere?

bye

You're just accepting every suggestion anyone makes. Ravenie parodied this by telling you to change every player's CA and PA to 200. I hope no one downloads this sub-par modification, and to think you even said you're better than SI.

You're just accepting every suggestion anyone makes. Ravenie parodied this by telling you to change every player's CA and PA to 200. I hope no one downloads this sub-par modification, and to think you even said you're better than SI.

i am not accepting what everyone says at all.. i say ok for them to realise i have seen what they put.. i dont change half of it what i deem unrelaistic... its simple you dont like you dont download.. have you even tried it before calling? my summer and january updates are the most popular by far surely thats says something? plus i didnt say i was better than SI at all.. all there ratings are now out dated... wilshere is reserves on the official one.. carroll and adam are championship standard.. james rodriguez is first tema player at porto yet is a reserve player on the official update.. what they did was perfectly correct for the start of the season but that was 7 months ago and alot has changed

lets not forget that he's doing this for free so that we are able to have an updated database to play with. dont use it if you dont like it as no one's forcing you to. if you're that good, go make your own database

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back