LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets not forget that he's doing this for free so that we are able to have an updated database to play with. dont use it if you dont like it as no one's forcing you to. if you're that good, go make your own database

Guess what, I made Scoutmeister for free as well. And using that "make a better one yourself" argument is rather funny, since you wouldn't know if I could make a better one, now could you? Don't jump to conclusions.

Get back on subject please......

fossmeisters will have transfers but no CA.PA (If he makes one)
Mine will have transfers and CA.PA

choose which one you prefer and download :)

Thanks and no more replies please

You're just accepting every suggestion anyone makes. Ravenie parodied this by telling you to change every player's CA and PA to 200. I hope no one downloads this sub-par modification, and to think you even said you're better than SI.

Dude , 1st of all , have you even tried it yet?

2nd , like Marshall said , dont like it , dont use it , simple as that

and 3rd , if you think its bad , try doing one , :) , Marshall is doing this for free and you complain ? wtf ?

Thanks or support but end it now...

people will always have differences of opinions

PLEASE LEAVE IT :)

Thanks

Lacina Traore - CFR Cluj -> Kuban Krasnodar (Russia) - about 4-5 mln

poor transfer :P i saw him in mid club on West :P

You're just accepting every suggestion anyone makes. Ravenie parodied this by telling you to change every player's CA and PA to 200. I hope no one downloads this sub-par modification, and to think you even said you're better than SI.

Why don't you make an update then???
And stop complaining about an update that LFC has spent time and effort to make our game updated..
OR!! you could just be quiet...

Why don't you make an update then???
And stop complaining about an update that LFC has spent time and effort to make our game updated..
OR!! you could just be quiet...

See, all these useless arguments that can easily fall apart when you have no knowledge of who you're up against.

Ander Herrera - Zaragoza -> Athletic Bilbao (Future transfer in summer)

See, all these useless arguments that can easily fall apart when you have no knowledge of who you're up against.

foss be respectful please and stop commenting back.. if you want to argue with people please feel free in your own thread's or message them

haha thats suprising

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

Ander Herrera - Zaragoza -> Athletic Bilbao (Future transfer in summer)

okayy

You put all the Norwich loan's until the end of season. Change please.

4 MF Matthew Gill (on loan at Walsall until 21 February 2011)
17 MF Tom Adeyemi (on loan at Bradford City until 8 May 2011)
23 FW Oli Johnson (on loan at Yeovil Town until 14 February 2011)
25 FW Luke Daley (on loan at Stevenage until 21 February 2011)
26 DF Steven Smith (on loan at Aberdeen until end of season)
27 FW Cody McDonald (on loan at Gillingham until 8 May 2011)
30 MF Owain Tudur Jones (on loan at Brentford until 31 May 2011)
33 DF Jens Berthel Askou (on loan at Millwall until 19 February 2011)

LFCmarshall, I don't think I should leave myself undefended when your fanboys are bumming you by responding to me.

I noticed you left out Liverpool signing Jason Banton on a free from Blackburn...Thanks though saved me alot of time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back