LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surely the bar at the top called

TRANSFER UPDATES

would make people click that they might be in there ;)

haha

---------- Post added at 02:03 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 09:28 PM ----------

thanks mate.. tbh kelly is only 139 CA! so he aint that good but has got quality potential :)

thanks mate.. tbh kelly is only 139 CA! so he aint that good but has got quality potential :)

Well he's good enough for me :P - The detail you've put into the Liverpool team is great, Carroll's CA is a little high but I can't really complain.

If you are making another release before the summer then maybe Newcastle's balance should be a bit higher? They have the budget but once you spend it you go in the red and I'm pretty sure most of that £35m will go back into the club, just a thought.

Well he's good enough for me :P - The detail you've put into the Liverpool team is great, Carroll's CA is a little high but I can't really complain.

If you are making another release before the summer then maybe Newcastle's balance should be a bit higher? They have the budget but once you spend it you go in the red and I'm pretty sure most of that £35m will go back into the club, just a thought.

i try to make it ded realistic and obv the lfc team is what ive done stuff too the most for obv reasons :) ... carroll once again is only 155 CA and suarez is alot better than him CA wise... but he always seems to play well haha... ad yup the newcastle thing already done.. i noticed that.. cheers :)

Wolfsburg Fire Steve McClaren

(btw, i hope you dont mind me sending all these suggestions :P this is already my 3/4th one. :) )

Norwich have been given £2,000,000 more to spend on transfers by vice-chairman Michael Foulger

Oxford midfielder Mitchell Cole has retired from football at only the age of 25 think it said on sky sports news its something to do with his heart. such a shame was a decent player :(

Dunno if its done but here is a few regarding chelsea

Milan Lalkovic has been in aspired form for Chelsea youth/reserves and needs a PA sharply rose with a small bit in CA

Josh Mceachran needs a drastic change in CA & PA if not done already.

Patrick Van Aanholt also needs a PA increase, surreal form this season

finally

Ramires is very badly rated in FM11, he could do with an increase based on his last 6/7 games and counting!

:)

Dunno if its done but here is a few regarding chelsea

Milan Lalkovic has been in aspired form for Chelsea youth/reserves and needs a PA sharply rose with a small bit in CA

Josh Mceachran needs a drastic change in CA & PA if not done already.

Patrick Van Aanholt also needs a PA increase, surreal form this season

finally

Ramires is very badly rated in FM11, he could do with an increase based on his last 6/7 games and counting!

:)

done all but ramires is already high 150's so thats enough

Marshall , i tried out the update , just a few things i noticed you need to change

1st , Martin Demichelis(sp) , who went from Bayern Munique to Malaga is on a loan , it was not a purchase

2nd Ukra from FC Porto went to SC Braga on a loan

3rd Castro from FC Porto went to Sp. Gijon (BBVA) on a loan too ,

4th Jan Oblak (GK) went to Olhanense on a loan

EDIT* 5th , Elias From Corinthians to Atletico Madrid , purchase

Only things that i've noticed until now , hope it helps :)

Last edited:
LFC now Suarez and Carroll starts in begin of season (2010 july) at Liverpool and Torres at Chelsea (etc) right, is it possible to let them join there new clubs in the winter (1 january)?

That would be more realistic, isnt it!

Sorry if any of these have already been mentioned tried not to repeat many. Gary Neville to be retired and given attributes for coaching, van der sar to retire at the end of the season as he has now confirmed it, david de gea PA and CA to be increased he has been fantastic this season. Chicharito PA and CA increased, charlie adam CA increase same with adam johnson. Rafael should be increased PA/CA as well as should josep ilicic (sp?) and modric should be higher CA. Many dortmund players should be improved such as sahin, goetze, kagawa, hummels and possibly subotic. The man united younsters should be improved such as cleverley and welbeck and also morrison and pogba should have a higher PA and rodwelland henderson should too. Finally for transfer budgets man uniteds should be increased so should spurs inter milan ac milan and real madric and maybe barca. Hope this isnt too much and your doing a great job.

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

Sorry to post again but nottingham forest should be better than they are too. Camp, gunter, tyson, mcgugan and majewski should all be improved CA and PA and tyson should be better as a winger/wide midfielder not just a striker and findley and tudgay need to be tranferred to forest and konchesky on loan with bertrand going back and he shouldnt have a fixed £1.5m buy out for forest while on loan anyway. Also aguero's new contract with new buy out clause not sure how u will do it with the tax issue just lower than the last one i guess. Cleverley should be better playing all across midfield as well for man united and lindegaard needs to be improved PA/CA as he is awful on the game! Also is iturbe on the game? If not he should be :) cheers.

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Sorry i forgot what about hargreaves and his injury and on going problems with his knees?

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Last thing i promise! Alex oxlade-chamberlain, chris smalling, sergio busquets and pedro PA/CA increase.

As soon as I saw Charlie Adam's stats being pretty much Xavi-esque, this whole thing lost its credibility. He is certainly a good player but he isn't anywhere near as good as you made him. You would probably get a much much better representation if you make his Consistency and Important Matches higher rather than actual attributes. Same thing goes for many players, Andy Carroll isn't near the speed you gave him either.

Be careful when modifying players abilities and potential. It seems like you're rating them based on the past 2 months rather than the whole season so far. A thing called form does exist, and just because a player is in form doesn't make him essentially better.

SI gathers information based on the past 2 years, and not based soly on the past season. They also consider the seasons before it, but to a lesser degree. You should be doing the same if you insist on so called realism :)

Last edited:
As soon as I saw Charlie Adam's stats being pretty much Xavi-esque, this whole thing lost its credibility. He is certainly a good player but he isn't anywhere near as good as you made him. You would probably get a much much better representation if you make his Consistency and Important Matches higher rather than actual attributes. Same thing goes for many players, Andy Carroll isn't near the speed you gave him either.

If you don't like the update, don't use it. He's spent hours on end making this, not for people to basically say its *****...

Marshall , i tried out the update , just a few things i noticed you need to change

1st , Martin Demichelis(sp) , who went from Bayern Munique to Malaga is on a loan , it was not a purchase

2nd Ukra from FC Porto went to SC Braga on a loan

3rd Castro from FC Porto went to Sp. Gijon (BBVA) on a loan too ,

4th Jan Oblak (GK) went to Olhanense on a loan

EDIT* 5th , Elias From Corinthians to Atletico Madrid , purchase

Only things that i've noticed until now , hope it helps :)

ok mate will do

Sorry if any of these have already been mentioned tried not to repeat many. Gary Neville to be retired and given attributes for coaching, van der sar to retire at the end of the season as he has now confirmed it, david de gea PA and CA to be increased he has been fantastic this season. Chicharito PA and CA increased, charlie adam CA increase same with adam johnson. Rafael should be increased PA/CA as well as should josep ilicic (sp?) and modric should be higher CA. Many dortmund players should be improved such as sahin, goetze, kagawa, hummels and possibly subotic. The man united younsters should be improved such as cleverley and welbeck and also morrison and pogba should have a higher PA and rodwelland henderson should too. Finally for transfer budgets man uniteds should be increased so should spurs inter milan ac milan and real madric and maybe barca. Hope this isnt too much and your doing a great job.

---------- Post added at 05:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 AM ----------

Sorry to post again but nottingham forest should be better than they are too. Camp, gunter, tyson, mcgugan and majewski should all be improved CA and PA and tyson should be better as a winger/wide midfielder not just a striker and findley and tudgay need to be tranferred to forest and konchesky on loan with bertrand going back and he shouldnt have a fixed £1.5m buy out for forest while on loan anyway. Also aguero's new contract with new buy out clause not sure how u will do it with the tax issue just lower than the last one i guess. Cleverley should be better playing all across midfield as well for man united and lindegaard needs to be improved PA/CA as he is awful on the game! Also is iturbe on the game? If not he should be :) cheers.

---------- Post added at 05:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Sorry i forgot what about hargreaves and his injury and on going problems with his knees?

---------- Post added at 05:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:02 AM ----------

Last thing i promise! Alex oxlade-chamberlain, chris smalling, sergio busquets and pedro PA/CA increase.

yepp :)

Be careful when modifying players abilities and potential. It seems like you're rating them based on the past 2 months rather than the whole season so far. A thing called form does exist, and just because a player is in form doesn't make him essentially better.

SI gathers information based on the past 2 years, and not based soly on the past season. They also consider the seasons before it, but to a lesser degree. You should be doing the same if you insist on so called realism :)

Dont worry mate i fully understand you, adam and carroll both have been mistakes by me as i rushed through them for realease.. both have been downgraded.. although charlie adam is on 2n half stars for liverpool when you scout him and carroll 3 stars.. adam is classed as 4 th best CM if he joined so he is no-way near xavi..

honestly i understand about SI they do a brill job., but all stats are based on last season and this season alot has changed for example wilshere is a reserve on the official update and carroll and adam are championship standard

both have been reduced though as i have realised they are too good... thanks for input but try it out there is two mistakes.. ill send you upadated one if you really want it to try :)

If you don't like the update, don't use it. He's spent hours on end making this, not for people to basically say its *****...

cheers for sticking up but he is right to a certain degree

but thanks :)

have you updated the patch again.is it ready to download.e.g is it including neville retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back