LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you updated the patch again.is it ready to download.e.g is it including neville retired.

yes im upating it every day but only i have it at the moment will be released in 2/3 weeks.. a deffinate date will be set at the weekend

Little things I noticed while trying out the update. Sorry if mentioned before.

Alberto Paloschi is in Genoa not Milan. Co-own otherwise correct.

Guido Marilungo Undisclosed transfer to Atalanta from Sampdoria

i dont know if you have done this already but a CA increase for Jay Bothroyd?? :)
its a great update mate V2 is class :)

Little things I noticed while trying out the update. Sorry if mentioned before.

Alberto Paloschi is in Genoa not Milan. Co-own otherwise correct.

Guido Marilungo Undisclosed transfer to Atalanta from Sampdoria

ok wil do
i dont know if you have done this already but a CA increase for Jay Bothroyd?? :)
its a great update mate V2 is class :)

done :)

Can I suggest something? Can you go through the squads for each team in England and check that all loans are ended that have ended in real life. EG: Sam Vokes is no longer on loan at Bristol CIty.

Can I suggest something? Can you go through the squads for each team in England and check that all loans are ended that have ended in real life. EG: Sam Vokes is no longer on loan at Bristol CIty.

you realise ow long that takes.. thats why i have a suggestion thread so that people can tell em them cus i have to see who's on loan then type them in on google see if there loan still on.. takes ages

Hey could you increase the PA and CA of Burnleys Chris eagles , Jay Rodriguez and Jack Cork . All 3 have been key players this season also Jack Cork and Rodriguez played for the england u21's last night .
Rodriguez has scored around 8 goals this season and eagles is in double figures and is constantly being linked with a move to everton so i think hes they are worthy of a little increase

Hey could you increase the PA and CA of Burnleys Chris eagles , Jay Rodriguez and Jack Cork . All 3 have been key players this season also Jack Cork and Rodriguez played for the england u21's last night .
Rodriguez has scored around 8 goals this season and eagles is in double figures and is constantly being linked with a move to everton so i think hes they are worthy of a little increase

will up last two but eagles already one of your best players

will up last two but eagles already one of your best players

Cheers M8 , also could you add the injury to martin paterson on . Looks like he will be out for about 4 months with a thigh injury.

One final thing could you downgrade a couple of the following players :

-Brian Jensen (Barca , Liverpool etc always after him when i put him on transfer list and tbh he not that great )
-Chris Mccann - Has been struggling with injurys for the past 3 years soo only natural his ability will decrease

Also Have you added Marvin Bartley to us , Jason Tindall is assistant manager and Alex MacDonald has gone to Inverness for Rest of season

Cheers M8 , also could you add the injury to martin paterson on . Looks like he will be out for about 4 months with a thigh injury.

One final thing could you downgrade a couple of the following players :

-Brian Jensen (Barca , Liverpool etc always after him when i put him on transfer list and tbh he not that great )
-Chris Mccann - Has been struggling with injurys for the past 3 years soo only natural his ability will decrease

Also Have you added Marvin Bartley to us , Jason Tindall is assistant manager and Alex MacDonald has gone to Inverness for Rest of season

not adding injuries as he would be out whole season if i added it now.. will do rest :)

i can't wait to play this update an fm without gary neville on it makes me very excited :P

yea tell me about it ;)

Chance of a CA/PA increase for Shrewsbury Towns Jon Taylor (youth) as hes broke into the first team and scored 4 in 3. Also Grandison who plays centre back can also play right back and right wing :)

Lomax who you moved to Shrewsbury hasnt had his loan spell to Chesterfield terminated (which was done when he actually joined Shrewsbury)

Only minor changes, you've done a fantastic job with this database.

Chance of a CA/PA increase for Shrewsbury Towns Jon Taylor (youth) as hes broke into the first team and scored 4 in 3. Also Grandison who plays centre back can also play right back and right wing :)

Lomax who you moved to Shrewsbury hasnt had his loan spell to Chesterfield terminated (which was done when he actually joined Shrewsbury)

Only minor changes, you've done a fantastic job with this database.

cheers mate will change them :)

Also couple players who I noticed

Roope Riski from TPS to Cesena. Should also get o CA/PA boost cos he's considered starting striker for Cesena as he got #7. Contract until 2014 and transfer fee undisclosed.

Perparim Hetemaj Brescia CA/PA boost cos he's starting almost every game IRL , but on game rots in reserves.

Henri Toivomäki from FC Lahti to Ajax. CA/PA boost

Keep up good work mate!

Just wondering mate, are the loan transfer fee agreements you've put on actually true?
Because like I can sign both Michael Bradley and Kyle Walker for a much smaller fee than their clubs would usually want on your update but i've not heard of either clause being in the loan deal..

Cheers for doing my changes I am like u I made over a thousand changes to a database for fm 10 but did it on my own so missed a lot of important changes that I just couldnt remember so j think you're doing a fantastic job. Just out of interest how high have u put man uniteds transfer budget as £50m seems to be the quoted figure or summer spending. Also how high have u put de gea, smalling, Chicharito and sahins CA/PA??

Cheers

just a few questions you have done and over the top ca or pa changes have you because i dont want to play a game where average players in rl become overrated. alot of people are requesting for you to increase players who have done ok for a few games.

Jay spearing a lil CA boost, aswell as Kelly, and Taarabt, David? Stockdale the Fulham GK,

Btw brilliant job mate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back