LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you feel like it... In israel, Reuven Oved singed in Irony Nir Ramat HaSharon, Hapoel Be'er Sheva has signed Yossi Turgeman (AM).

Can you put Gai Assulin on Man.City and Rod Fanni on Marseille?

If you feel like it... In israel, Reuven Oved singed in Irony Nir Ramat HaSharon, Hapoel Be'er Sheva has signed Yossi Turgeman (AM).

sorry mate tbh no-one hardly would use it... i suggest doing them yourself when its released.. sorry mate

Can you put Gai Assulin on Man.City and Rod Fanni on Marseille?

done

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 AM ----------

anymore ladz

*Craig Brown and Archie Knox have left Motherwell and joined Aberdeen

*Gordon Young is the Caretaker manager at the moment

*Chris Humphery has been playing out of his skin at the moment and he deserves a CA increase

*Jamie Murphy has been playing well aswell from the very start of the season

increase messi's CA, he's playin like a world beater ryte now

he already 193 CA mate

*Craig Brown and Archie Knox have left Motherwell and joined Aberdeen

*Gordon Young is the Caretaker manager at the moment

*Chris Humphery has been playing out of his skin at the moment and he deserves a CA increase

*Jamie Murphy has been playing well aswell from the very start of the season

alright mate

Perhaps increased manager attributes for Neil Warnock?

ill leave it for abit cus qpr seem to be sliding down since start of year

Anderson at Man u should be decreased, so should Rooney and Rio. Nani should maybe increase his acting skills. adam johnson, matt jarvis nad denilson should increase,

Barca should have that large shirt sponser added.

Anderson at Man u should be decreased, so should Rooney and Rio. Nani should maybe increase his acting skills. adam johnson, matt jarvis nad denilson should increase,

anderson has been increased due to his quality form earning him a new contract :S
rooney and rio is a blip all quality players have them.. just like torres n drogba at the min
i increased johnson and jarvis but not denilson as he hardly starts for arsenal so dont merit it

Can you put Maresca on Malaga, Elano (Galatasaray) on Santos, Manuel Fernandes on loan for Besiktas, Rensing on Koln and Elias (Santos) on At.Madrid?

Barca should have that large shirt sponser added.

wtf :S

which ****** league have u been watching ?

Last edited:
tbh i personally dont like united but i disagree with what you put haha
which part though?

Rio isnt as good as he was he is one of the best CB in the game ATM, Rooney has been Schocking for the last 12 months, and Anderson has never been any good aside from a few good games.

what about johnson (man city) Jarvis (wolves) denilson (arsenal)

Status
Not open for further replies.