LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you forgot Elias to Atletico and Rivaldo to Sao Paulo, because I can't find them there.

Is it possible you can make loan signings be loan signings?

as Chelsea boss I had to say goodbye to my 2 favourite prospects in Sturridge & Kakuta, then buy them back for alot of money!

I think you forgot Elias to Atletico and Rivaldo to Sao Paulo, because I can't find them there.
there are done now :)

Is it possible you can make loan signings be loan signings?

as Chelsea boss I had to say goodbye to my 2 favourite prospects in Sturridge & Kakuta, then buy them back for alot of money!

in my v2 update all of them are loan signings.. its only other people's update that sets teh trasfers at 1st jan that are doing it permanently as you cannot set future loans

Do you bother with 1 month loans? If so Eric Lichaj from Villa to Leeds 1 month loan :D

Ok about lindegaard what have u put his PA at? Also hulk should be able to play ML better and have higher composure as he has scored loads of goals this season (something like 23 in 20). Adler should have man united as his preferred club and if he already does it should be about 90 as he even had it written into his contract a £15m buy out clause just for united if they came calling. I dont think u can but can u do that for adler a buy out clause just for man utd? Lastly, uniteds budget should be set at £50m as it seems the squad is going to be overhauled somewhat in the summer particularly in midfield. Thanks you're doing a great job!

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Also shouldnt neymar have better finishing for a striker so gifted and such a good goalscorer? It's only 13 on the game.

Do you bother with 1 month loans? If so Eric Lichaj from Villa to Leeds 1 month loan :D

yea will do :)

Ok about lindegaard what have u put his PA at? Also hulk should be able to play ML better and have higher composure as he has scored loads of goals this season (something like 23 in 20). Adler should have man united as his preferred club and if he already does it should be about 90 as he even had it written into his contract a £15m buy out clause just for united if they came calling. I dont think u can but can u do that for adler a buy out clause just for man utd? Lastly, uniteds budget should be set at £50m as it seems the squad is going to be overhauled somewhat in the summer particularly in midfield. Thanks you're doing a great job!

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Also shouldnt neymar have better finishing for a striker so gifted and such a good goalscorer? It's only 13 on the game.
lindegaard = 158PA
adler is all rumours and you cant set a buy out clause just for united thats just biased
and plus the rumours of overhauling the squad are just that.. rumours.. they have a 35mil budget same as chelsea arsenal and liverpool so im leaving it for the minute
Hulk is accomplished amr/aml .. not gunna put him mr/ml as he is not that... he is more attacking
ill do neymar
The Young Stars To Look Out For In 2011

Maybe it'll be helpful :) you can change some of them their PA :)

cheers mate

Ok thanks and yes fair enough about the rumours i didnt realise u had decreased chelseas budget thats all. And yes it sounds biased but if u look into it he has had it written a buy out clause specifically for united such is his love of the club. The clause is believed to be around £15m but i dont think u can do it anyway.

I have a request I think Neal bishop, Craig westcar and Lee Hughes need upping CA wise for Notts County maybe even pierce as he has been a beast this season.

I know u dont rate chris smalling too highly but his heading is fanastic (better than 14 anyway) and his pace and acceleration are much better than 7 and 10. Can understand if u dont rate him but physical attributes are there for u to see it doesnt make u a good player i would say he is around 13 or 14 for both as he is not slow!

I think you should up the money of liverpool because they still have debts on my FM, when it was obvious that the new owners wiped out the debt, and after signing andy carroll and suarez, you should up our transfer budget and finance, wage budget etcc.. and maybe reputation. and maybe make there youth setup better as they have shown to be better in the last year after bringing the new u18 coach/manager in. just suggestions anyway :D

Ok thanks and yes fair enough about the rumours i didnt realise u had decreased chelseas budget thats all. And yes it sounds biased but if u look into it he has had it written a buy out clause specifically for united such is his love of the club. The clause is believed to be around £15m but i dont think u can do it anyway.
nope i cant for one single club so ill leave it for now mate
I have a request I think Neal bishop, Craig westcar and Lee Hughes need upping CA wise for Notts County maybe even pierce as he has been a beast this season.
ok mate
I know u dont rate chris smalling too highly but his heading is fanastic (better than 14 anyway) and his pace and acceleration are much better than 7 and 10. Can understand if u dont rate him but physical attributes are there for u to see it doesnt make u a good player i would say he is around 13 or 14 for both as he is not slow!
yep alright mate i agree there
I think you should up the money of liverpool because they still have debts on my FM, when it was obvious that the new owners wiped out the debt, and after signing andy carroll and suarez, you should up our transfer budget and finance, wage budget etcc.. and maybe reputation. and maybe make there youth setup better as they have shown to be better in the last year after bringing the new u18 coach/manager in. just suggestions anyway :D
1. they still have 37.5million stadium debt to pay off
2. ive put 35million starting so thats plenty for now
3. youth setup is already i think 18/19 outta 20 so thats good enough
4. ill do the u18 manager if he on the game :)

Donno if someone has already posted but WTF!!
Chamberlain having 200 PA?? Are u nuts???
He is just playing in Championship 1 and have PA 200?? Make it -8!! ;)

Otherwise,Nice work bro!! ;)

Gerson Guimaraes Ferreira on loan to PSV Eindhoven from Botafogo
Mitchell Donald to Roda JC on 1-7-2011
Luc Castaignos to Inter Milan on 1-7-2011
Matias Jones (Danubio) to FC Groningen on 1-7-2011 make him -8 PA
Vladan Kujovic to Willem II
Ruud Vormer higher (Roda JC) CA PA
Dmitri Bulykin higher (ADO) higher CA
Kolbeinn Sigthorsson (AZ) higher CA
Mads Junker (Roda JC) CA
Luciano Narsingh (heerenveen) CA PA
Oussama Assaidi (heerenveen) CA PA
Jordy Clasie (Excelsior) CA PA
Tyton (Roda JC) CA PA

Feyenoord 10 million debts, transferbudget 1,5 million

Last edited:
alright mate will do..
Donno if someone has already posted but WTF!!
Chamberlain having 200 PA?? Are u nuts???
He is just playing in Championship 1 and have PA 200?? Make it -8!! ;)

Otherwise,Nice work bro!! ;)
-10 is between 170-200 not just 200.. he has been downgraded to -9 which is 150-180
Gerson Guimaraes Ferreira on loan to PSV Eindhoven from Botafogo
Mitchell Donald to Roda JC on 1-7-2011
Luc Castaignos to Inter Milan on 1-7-2011
Matias Jones (Danubio) to FC Groningen on 1-7-2011 make him -8 PA
Vladan Kujovic to Willem II
Ruud Vormer higher (Roda JC) CA PA
Dmitri Bulykin higher (ADO) higher CA
Kolbeinn Sigthorsson (AZ) higher CA
Mads Junker (Roda JC) CA
Luciano Narsingh (heerenveen) CA PA
Oussama Assaidi (heerenveen) CA PA
Jordy Clasie (Excelsior) CA PA

Feyenoord 10 million debts, transferbudget 1,5 million
ok mate

Nah Chamberlain derserves to have a -10 he is quality he is the reason Southampton are playing well. He makes them tick.

He certainly doesnt deserve a -10, he is not gonna be in the same league as Messi, Ronaldo or Fabregas.

Nah Chamberlain derserves to have a -10 he is quality he is the reason Southampton are playing well. He makes them tick.
im puttin him at -9 as -10 is basically elite players who already play for big teams
hi pal thanx for this great update hope the next one will be even better
cheers :)
He certainly doesnt deserve a -10, he is not gonna be in the same league as Messi, Ronaldo or Fabregas.
he is -9.. but LOL you put fabregas in the same league as messi and ronaldo :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back