LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grzegorz Sandomierski is really talented tbh. In the future it will be between him and Szczesny for first choice keeper. I'd give his PA in the 165 range or at -9.

Actually the stats for all Polish league players are beyond garbage and untrue. Most Polish League players are at the level of championship players and the top players should be able to make it in mid-bottom table EPL teams. One day (after 11.3) I will remake the whole league and release it. :) Don't worry about Polish league for now.

While your at it though, Lewandowski's stats should be improved on as well as his PA greatly heightened. Blaszczykowski should be much better as well. (His stats atm don't reflect how important he is to Dortmund and tbh is quite useless ingame) Slawomir Peszko also should be greatly boosted now he is in German league and not in underrated Polish league. (Should be one of Koln's better players) Matuszczyk also should be boosted a lot with his PA heightened quite a bit too, Has been excellent this season.

The Poles in Turkey (Brozek's, Robak, Grosicki, and others) should also be boosted alot. Ariel Borysiuk's PA should be -9. Thiago Rangel Cionek's nationality should be set to Poland and Brazil second nationality(as well as his stats boosted), Arboleda and Hernani both have gotten Polish citizenship. Damien Perquis should be Poland (declared) and France. Robert Acquafresca should no longer be declared for Italy. (He said recently if he doesn't get capped for Italy, he may reconsider Poland)

Blazej Augustyn should also have his PA set a bit higher. He is talented and has the potential to succeed, just has injuries stopping him.

Last edited:
Maybe you can make Josh McEachran's CA/PA, 'cause in the last year he played soo well for Chelsea/Chelsea U18/English U... teams. His mental attributes should be corrected too.

Bitter Pool fan, Smalling is going to the Euro's and will be starting in the next WC for England. He had Tevez and Dzeko in his back pocket.

Grzegorz Sandomierski is really talented tbh. In the future it will be between him and Szczesny for first choice keeper. I'd give his PA in the 165 range or at -9.

Actually the stats for all Polish league players are beyond garbage and untrue. Most Polish League players are at the level of championship players and the top players should be able to make it in mid-bottom table EPL teams. One day (after 11.3) I will remake the whole league and release it. :) Don't worry about Polish league for now.

While your at it though, Lewandowski's stats should be improved on as well as his PA greatly heightened. Blaszczykowski should be much better as well. (His stats atm don't reflect how important he is to Dortmund and tbh is quite useless ingame) Slawomir Peszko also should be greatly boosted now he is in German league and not in underrated Polish league. (Should be one of Koln's better players) Matuszczyk also should be boosted a lot with his PA heightened quite a bit too, Has been excellent this season.

The Poles in Turkey (Brozek's, Robak, Grosicki, and others) should also be boosted alot. Ariel Borysiuk's PA should be -9. Thiago Rangel Cionek's nationality should be set to Poland and Brazil second nationality(as well as his stats boosted), Arboleda and Hernani both have gotten Polish citizenship. Damien Perquis should be Poland (declared) and France. Robert Acquafresca should no longer be declared for Italy. (He said recently if he doesn't get capped for Italy, he may reconsider Poland)

Blazej Augustyn should also have his PA set a bit higher. He is talented and has the potential to succeed, just has injuries stopping him.

I know polish league is underrated but I think polish league is similar level as championship in england or scotish league .

Everton's finances need to be changed, as they are seriously in trouble. I know they never have that much money in the game but from reports they will have no budget for the forseeable and may need to sell to survive.

ill change a few things but i aitn putting any -9's.. -8's max as the polish leaue is unknown to me and i doubt there that good.
Maybe you can make Josh McEachran's CA/PA, 'cause in the last year he played soo well for Chelsea/Chelsea U18/English U... teams. His mental attributes should be corrected too.
ive just edited his ca/pa
Bitter Pool fan, Smalling is going to the Euro's and will be starting in the next WC for England. He had Tevez and Dzeko in his back pocket.
one game mate. ill imporve i dont care who he plays for but ill improve when i believe he deserves it... he is 135 Ca with 165 PA.. plenty high enough
I know polish league is underrated but I think polish league is similar level as championship in england or scotish league .
yea it probably is but i have no idea about it what so ever so i couldnt change it
Everton's finances need to be changed, as they are seriously in trouble. I know they never have that much money in the game but from reports they will have no budget for the forseeable and may need to sell to survive.
its not come out porperly tho and i dont wana ruin the club if its rumours.. everton already have poor-ish finances so ill leave it at that for now

He may be going to the Euro's, but he won't be playing.

Thats if England even make it there, and I have my doubts while that clown Capello is in charge.

Smalling really isn't that good tbh, he's had 1 good game, all the others have been avergae-poor performances.

I think smalling is ok, still unproven but I firmly he will be better than johnny evans

You should seriously readjust Torres and not have him changed because he left, objectively he is still a world class striker yet all my scouts give em 3 stars. Ridiculous.

Just a couple of things. Surely smalling must be up around the same CA as evans after his performances this season and especially against man city. His heading ability is particularly impressive as is his tacking ability. Also giggs has shown he is still a critical part of the united side so surely he deserves a CA boost. In other things Modric has shown his tremendous class this year and deserves a CA boost and Nathan Tyson of forest should also have an increased CA and be made able to play well on the wings.

Polish league is like Upper-Championship to Lower EPL level. Thus you can see why the ratings for our players are beyond underrated. XD

ill change a few things but i aitn putting any -9's.. -8's max as the polish leaue is unknown to me and i doubt there that good.
I'd generally agree with you, and won't be making any Polish player a -9 in my planned update other then Sandomierski and Borysiuk, because well, I think they if they were in another league, they'd actually have that rating. ;)

But yah, -8 is fine for Borysiuk, I guess he is still a prospect after all(though starting for your club at 18 and being one of the brightest players in the league does say alot). A set PA of 160-165 for Sandomierski would be good as well. Though I do find it ridiculous that currently the best Polish player PA wise is a random kid in the Dutch League. :P

Also, I just remembered that Markus Brzenska in game doesn't have Polish as second nationality. He should have it, especially with recent talks of calling him up. Another very minor data fact is that Filipe(the Atletico Left-back) is also half Polish.

Last edited:
Scezeny Ca and Pa boost?

Maybe CA of around -9 and he should be on a par, if not slightly better than lukasz

You should seriously readjust Torres and not have him changed because he left, objectively he is still a world class striker yet all my scouts give em 3 stars. Ridiculous.
seriously mate before calling it open editor and have a look.. i havent changed one thing about fernando torres he is 182 CA and your joint top player with drogba.. ive not decreased any of his stats what so ever and ive actually improve him for the official update rating he got whihc was 178... only reason he 3/3n half star at chelsea and 4/4n half at liverpool is cus chelsea have a better team so he stands out more at liverpool and would be a better buy for lfc than he would for cfc

Just a couple of things. Surely smalling must be up around the same CA as evans after his performances this season and especially against man city. His heading ability is particularly impressive as is his tacking ability. Also giggs has shown he is still a critical part of the united side so surely he deserves a CA boost. In other things Modric has shown his tremendous class this year and deserves a CA boost and Nathan Tyson of forest should also have an increased CA and be made able to play well on the wings.

all done apart from smalling.. he is 135 CA with 165 PA.. he is not as good as evans and he has ha d afew good games yes but its only a coupel of games
Polish league is like Upper-Championship to Lower EPL level. Thus you can see why the ratings for our players are beyond underrated. XD

I'd generally agree with you, and won't be making any Polish player a -9 in my planned update other then Sandomierski and Borysiuk, because well, I think they if they were in another league, they'd actually have that rating. ;)

But yah, -8 is fine for Borysiuk, I guess he is still a prospect after all(though starting for your club at 18 and being one of the brightest players in the league does say alot). A set PA of 160-165 for Sandomierski would be good as well. Though I do find it ridiculous that currently the best Polish player PA wise is a random kid in the Dutch League. :P

Also, I just remembered that Markus Brzenska in game doesn't have Polish as second nationality. He should have it, especially with recent talks of calling him up. Another very minor data fact is that Filipe(the Atletico Left-back) is also half Polish.

okayy

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Scezeny Ca and Pa boost?

Maybe CA of around -9 and he should be on a par, if not slightly better than lukasz

you cant have CA of a minus only potential.. he is now arsenal best rated keeper just like wenger said IRL... and has a decent potential nothing more as its still a problem area for arsenal

One thing, and this isn't biased..

Wrexham goalkeeper Chris Maxwell's CA and PA increased, he's a very hot prospect for the future and Everton and Spurs have been looking at him.

you cant have CA of a minus only potential.. he is now arsenal best rated keeper just like wenger said IRL... and has a decent potential nothing more as its still a problem area for arsenal

I know, i meant -9 pa.

and Scezeny is the reason wenger isn't investing in a young keeper. He rates him very very highly and he will be the number one at arsenal for years to come imo.

i will update him for personal use

I know, i meant -9 pa.

and Scezeny is the reason wenger isn't investing in a young keeper. He rates him very very highly and he will be the number one at arsenal for years to come imo.

i will update him for personal use

okay mate.. me personally still think he can be amazing then make stupid mistakes.. until arsenal get a solid keeper i doubt they'll win anything like prem or champ league

Has nani been improved as i think he should be particularly his long shots and use of his left foot. If he has what is his CA/PA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back