LFCMarshall's January 2011 Update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks. Also are the likes of welbeck, cleverley, pogba and morrison now better with CA and PA?

`Mate I dunno what he is in game but Leighton Baines is as good as Ashley Cole but with better crossing so that might be worthy a look?

Thanks. Also are the likes of welbeck, cleverley, pogba and morrison now better with CA and PA?

done

`Mate I dunno what he is in game but Leighton Baines is as good as Ashley Cole but with better crossing so that might be worthy a look?

Cole - 170 summit CA
Baines - 146 CA

ill take alook but cole tons better CA/PA wise

Borussia Mönchengladbach fire manager Michael Frontzeck

some mls transfers -

Miguel López from Quilmes to Los Angeles Galaxy on loan
Luke Rodgers from Notts County to New York Red Bulls
Aaron Hohlbein from Colombus Crew to Miami FC Free
Ricardo Villar from SpVgg Unterhaching to FC Dallas
Andrew Boyens to Chivas USA
Simon Elliott to Wellington Phoenix to Chivas USA

Borussia Mönchengladbach fire manager Michael Frontzeck

some mls transfers -

Miguel López from Quilmes to Los Angeles Galaxy on loan
Luke Rodgers from Notts County to New York Red Bulls
Aaron Hohlbein from Colombus Crew to Miami FC Free
Ricardo Villar from SpVgg Unterhaching to FC Dallas
Andrew Boyens to Chivas USA
Simon Elliott to Wellington Phoenix to Chivas USA

okay mate

Finnish midfielder Teemu Tainio about to sign for NY Red Bull's. He's currently training with them, but hasnt signed yet. Talk is going that **** be offered 2y contract.

Well inform if he signs.

Also Roberto Carlos signs for russian team Anzhi Mahatskala for free. He's offered two year contract with option for 3rd year. yearly wage rumoured to be 6.6m euros.

Last edited:
Finnish midfielder Teemu Tainio about to sign for NY Red Bull's. He's currently training with them, but hasnt signed yet. Talk is going that **** be offered 2y contract.

Well inform if he signs.

Also Roberto Carlos signs for russian team Anzhi Mahatskala for free. He's offered two year contract with option for 3rd year. yearly wage rumoured to be 6.6m euros.

okay mate

Can you please improve both CA and PA for anders lindegaard for man utd as it says he is only championship standard on the game and he is clearly better than that as he is better than kuszczak.

Can you please improve both CA and PA for anders lindegaard for man utd as it says he is only championship standard on the game and he is clearly better than that as he is better than kuszczak.

ive improve him to 135 CA... BUT no-on knows if he is better than kuszczak.. he has played one game and had hardly anything to do... even schmeical said he wernt that good when you brought him.. needs to prove himself first

While your at raising PA's of goalkeepers, Fabianski's needs to be increased if it hasn't already. IMO He hasn't even reached the level at Arsenal that he was playing at in Legia Warszawa. At his peak he should be able to surpass his Legia level. Also some of his hidden stats should probably be increased like his consistency. (Depending on how it is now, I wouldn't know. :P)

Maciej Zurawski should be a player-coach for Wisla, and I'd imagine his PA as a staff member should be fairly high. (155-160?)

While your at raising PA's of goalkeepers, Fabianski's needs to be increased if it hasn't already. IMO He hasn't even reached the level at Arsenal that he was playing at in Legia Warszawa. At his peak he should be able to surpass his Legia level. Also some of his hidden stats should probably be increased like his consistency. (Depending on how it is now, I wouldn't know. :P)

Maciej Zurawski should be a player-coach for Wisla, and I'd imagine his PA as a staff member should be fairly high. (155-160?)

half of the gk requests im not doing.. espeically fabianski consistancy.. just like all arsenal players there consistancy is poor... fabianski would be quality in polish league but in prem he average at best

half of the gk requests im not doing.. espeically fabianski consistancy.. just like all arsenal players there consistancy is poor... fabianski would be quality in polish league but in prem he average at best
I'm not going to start a debate in your thread (this isn't the place for that) but goalkeeping in one league and in another is not that big of a step when it comes to pulling off saves and etc.

Anyone who has followed Arsenal this season has to admit, Fabianski has been **** well consistent with his performances. Shame he is injured. :(

I'm not going to start a debate in your thread (this isn't the place for that) but goalkeeping in one league and in another is not that big of a step when it comes to pulling off saves and etc.

Anyone who has followed Arsenal this season has to admit, Fabianski has been **** well consistent with his performances. Shame he is injured. :(

alright mate, change it yourself when i release v3 if you guna download it :)

CA/PA Changes Dutch Eredivisie to make it more realistic;)

Wesley Verhoek ADO Den Haag
Jens Toornstra ADO Den Haag
Edouard Duplan FC Utrecht
Marco van Ginkel Vitesse CA ONLY
Eloy Room Vitesse
Marcus Pedersen Vitesse
Bjorn Vleminckx NEC (eredivisie topscorer so far)
Jasper Cillissen NEC
Jelle ten Rouwelaar NAC Breda
Ryo Miyaichi Feyenoord needs a big boost! CA PA (17/18 first meters, 16/17 speed)
And i dunno if you had changed Tim Matavs and Dusan Tadic from FC Groningen? if not the also need to have a bigger CA PA

And ajax better finances as they sold Suarez and Emanuelson and doesn't spend money to buy new players;)

10-12 million transfer budget and no debts:)

Cheers mate!!!

CA/PA Changes Dutch Eredivisie to make it more realistic;)

Wesley Verhoek ADO Den Haag
Jens Toornstra ADO Den Haag
Edouard Duplan FC Utrecht
Marco van Ginkel Vitesse CA ONLY
Eloy Room Vitesse
Marcus Pedersen Vitesse
Bjorn Vleminckx NEC (eredivisie topscorer so far)
Jasper Cillissen NEC
Jelle ten Rouwelaar NAC Breda
Ryo Miyaichi Feyenoord needs a big boost! CA PA (17/18 first meters, 16/17 speed)
And i dunno if you had changed Tim Matavs and Dusan Tadic from FC Groningen? if not the also need to have a bigger CA PA

And ajax better finances as they sold Suarez and Emanuelson and doesn't spend money to buy new players;)

10-12 million transfer budget and no debts:)

Cheers mate!!!

okayy

Fair enough about Evertons finances, though i do feel in the game Kenwright needs to be changed as believe me he is not loved by the fans like the media have us believe, can this be reflected in the game? The man is starting to become despised as much as Peter Johnson was. I know for a fact that fans are planning protests against him in upcoming home games.

Steven Whittaker should be a natural RB as that's where he's played for the past 3 seasons, no idea why SI made him a natural WBR tbh.

Fair enough about Evertons finances, though i do feel in the game Kenwright needs to be changed as believe me he is not loved by the fans like the media have us believe, can this be reflected in the game? The man is starting to become despised as much as Peter Johnson was. I know for a fact that fans are planning protests against him in upcoming home games.

yea i can put his popularity down just like i said before dont want to ruin the club haha even tho im a pool supporter :P
Steven Whittaker should be a natural RB as that's where he's played for the past 3 seasons, no idea why SI made him a natural WBR tbh.

ok mate will do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back