LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey LFC. Class updates as always, but I'm getting a problem with the recent 7/7/12 update. Your previous one from June worked just fine for me but on the most recent one, when I play as a English Premier League team and finish the first season (2011-12), the new one (2012-13) competition won't start or fail to schedule. Champions League, FA Cup, League cup, etc. all work just fine, but it's a serious issue to my game. It'll be late August or September and still the new Premier League season will not start.

I've had issues with the Scotland Nation Rules in the update before and have to go through the editor and remove them from my game because the game always says "Cannot Start Game with 2 Nations of the same type (Scotland)". It says there is 2 of the same editor files when I start a game (there's only your update file there). Already tried downloading it from steam and starting from the regular 12.2 FM database and it runs fine, so I know either I'm causing a problem to the editor or its just being difficult. I have a custom skin installed (Fahrenheit). Would that be a likely cause of this problem? Just wanted your 2 cents on this matter as I'll keep troubleshooting for the time being until the next update this weekend.

If not, I can always go back to the previous update you had, but I'm having trouble finding a FileFront or mediafire link to it. Any link to the previous one as I forgot to keep a secondary file for it? I appreciate all your hard work into this every transfer window. You're a huge asset to the FM community.

Have u updated Nottingham Forest, if you have what have you done to their finances??

Cheers
yes, i have removed debt, gave them a better balance and a budget around 6 mil that can be improved depending on season expectations
Wigan sign Fraser Fyvie from Aberdeen.
yep
Serie A:
Afriyie Acquah signs for Parma on loan
Pablo Louro Granoche signs for Padova on loan
Diego Farias signs for Padova on loan
Mirko Pigliacelli signs for Parma
Lorenzo De Silvestri signs for Sampdoria on loan
Gianluca Curci signs for Bologna on loan
Danilo Avelar signs for Cagliari on loan
Richmond Boakye signs for Juventus on co-ownership
Marco Verratti signs for Paris St Germain (effin ***** club)
Valon Behrami signs for Napoli
Alessandro Gamberini signs for Napoli
okay
Take a look at population of Wales.
okay
In what has been one of the on-off transfers of the summer so far, Sky Sports News understands Chelsea have now agreed a £25million deal in principle to sign Brazil international Oscar. Seems a done deal.
ok mate, will do when complete
Brighton's £80 Million Non-repayable loan, surely if its non-repayable, then its not a loan? Does it ever go away do you know?

Would you consider removing it if not? Because its really annoying saying I have a loan debt and cant pay it off >.<
this was put in by SI, so i will have a look
Luciano Narsingh signs for PSV
okay
Junior Moraes from CSKA (Sofia) to Metalurg (Donetsk)
Maicosuel from Botafogo to Udinese
Mubarak Wakaso from Villarreal to Espanol
yepp
Hey LFC. Class updates as always, but I'm getting a problem with the recent 7/7/12 update. Your previous one from June worked just fine for me but on the most recent one, when I play as a English Premier League team and finish the first season (2011-12), the new one (2012-13) competition won't start or fail to schedule. Champions League, FA Cup, League cup, etc. all work just fine, but it's a serious issue to my game. It'll be late August or September and still the new Premier League season will not start.

I've had issues with the Scotland Nation Rules in the update before and have to go through the editor and remove them from my game because the game always says "Cannot Start Game with 2 Nations of the same type (Scotland)". It says there is 2 of the same editor files when I start a game (there's only your update file there). Already tried downloading it from steam and starting from the regular 12.2 FM database and it runs fine, so I know either I'm causing a problem to the editor or its just being difficult. I have a custom skin installed (Fahrenheit). Would that be a likely cause of this problem? Just wanted your 2 cents on this matter as I'll keep troubleshooting for the time being until the next update this weekend.

If not, I can always go back to the previous update you had, but I'm having trouble finding a FileFront or mediafire link to it. Any link to the previous one as I forgot to keep a secondary file for it? I appreciate all your hard work into this every transfer window. You're a huge asset to the FM community.

First of all thanks alot,

on your problem, im not totally sure, as ive not heard no-one complain of this problem and i also haven't had this problem

Do you still have the Rules XML file selected with my update, because that caused problems with fixtures, especially in the championship with it only having 23 games

if you private message me a reply ill try and help you with it :)

one question lfc marshall if i use this tranfer update you make.
do i need another add on like the real comp names or have you named them all in the update yourself like , ( capital one cup )

one question lfc marshall if i use this tranfer update you make.
do i need another add on like the real comp names or have you named them all in the update yourself like , ( capital one cup )

already added them, if you notice any not done, let me know

the carling cup is still on ther its called capital one cup now btw im using the update that was relesed 7.7.12

also could you give me a time that the patch will be relesed on saturday m8 ???

the carling cup is still on ther its called capital one cup now btw im using the update that was relesed 7.7.12

also could you give me a time that the patch will be relesed on saturday m8 ???

carling cup is called the capital one cup, you either are not using my update, using an outdated version or you dont have the official update 12.2... id suggest downloading again...

next update is released 21st at 9:30AM.. it says everything on opening page

I have 3 questions about Rangers;

1; Number of people subscribed to the new club. ( In spanish socios, abonados ). Attendance. Old Rangers are 42.000 aprox. New?

2. The value of all club players is 0€?

3. Cash in hand ( money ) and debt?

Thanks for all, sorry for the inconveniences. ( and for my english ).

Reading sign Adrian Mariappa from Watford.
done
I have 3 questions about Rangers;

1; Number of people subscribed to the new club. ( In spanish socios, abonados ). Attendance. Old Rangers are 42.000 aprox. New?

2. The value of all club players is 0€?

3. Cash in hand ( money ) and debt?

Thanks for all, sorry for the inconveniences. ( and for my english ).

1. rangers can still fit in the same amount of people, im not really sure what to put it too, because i believe fans will still stay loyal so i have left it as before

2. i have released all the players that have refused contracts.. the rest have minimal value, the better players around 100-200k ish

3. debt is the same as before as the newco still have all the same debt as the old rangers... moneywise they have none..

1,1,1 for balance, budget and wage

Thanks for getting back to me, day off today cant wait to get this going!!:D ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Link to the latest update please?
Steve

Thanks for getting back to me, day off today cant wait to get this going!!:D ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.
Link to the latest update please?
Steve

on the opening page, although its 10 days old now

cheers, did you say you were going to do an update?
One last thing did you adjust Nick powell as he was pretty shocking??

Status
Not open for further replies.