LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIam Palmer today to Tranmere six month loan deal, from Sheffield Wed!=)

i havent read through all these pages because i dont have the patience to do so, so i apologise in advance if these have already been suggested or you have already done them(which you probably have) falcao, chiellini,mario gomez,hummels,reus,lewandowski,piszczek,alex song,ramires,yaya toure,danny simpson,kyle walker all deserve increases in my opinion, just my opinion though

on a more detailed note,im a leicester fan and i believe schmeichel should have lower aerial ability because he is poor in the air but should have higher communication,lloyd dyer should have higher pace, ben marshall should have higher long shots, maybe give an increase to vardy because he had a cracking season for fleetwood,slightly higher stats for nugent, thanks for listening and hope you consider some of these changes

i havent read through all these pages because i dont have the patience to do so, so i apologise in advance if these have already been suggested or you have already done them(which you probably have) falcao, chiellini,mario gomez,hummels,reus,lewandowski,piszczek,alex song,ramires,yaya toure,danny simpson,kyle walker all deserve increases in my opinion, just my opinion though

on a more detailed note,im a leicester fan and i believe schmeichel should have lower aerial ability because he is poor in the air but should have higher communication,lloyd dyer should have higher pace, ben marshall should have higher long shots, maybe give an increase to vardy because he had a cracking season for fleetwood,slightly higher stats for nugent, thanks for listening and hope you consider some of these changes

most of them already done, will do some of the leicester changes

Hull City - Improve - Matty Fryatt - Robert Koren - James Chester - Liam Dudgeon - Cameron Stewart
Players that have decreased in quality - Andy Dawson - James Harper - Kevin Kilbane :D

Goalkeeper Eldin Jakupovic has also signed for Hull! :D

Richmond Yiadom Boakye - CO-Ownership by genoa and Juventus !!
Plays his first friendly with Juve today and scored :)
Alberto Masi - Pro Vercelli - Juventus too .. ( not sure if he exist in the game )

Richmond Yiadom Boakye - CO-Ownership by genoa and Juventus !!
Plays his first friendly with Juve today and scored :)
Alberto Masi - Pro Vercelli - Juventus too .. ( not sure if he exist in the game )

You told me on Facebook... it's already done

Heart of midlothin :
Manager paulo sergio leaves along with assistants alberto calbral and sergio cruz
Manager john mCglynn leaves raith to manage hearts
edgaras jankauskas is now assistant manager.
rudi skacél has left on a free

andy webster and andy driver also not injured anymore
forgot to say i dont think edgaras jankauskas is in the game,
also darren barr is more of a holding midfielder now, ryan mcgowan's creativity could also be increased,
john suttons loan at central coast mariners has also now ended

andy webster and andy driver also not injured anymore
forgot to say i dont think edgaras jankauskas is in the game,
also darren barr is more of a holding midfielder now, ryan mcgowan's creativity could also be increased,
john suttons loan at central coast mariners has also now ended

okay

done
1. rangers can still fit in the same amount of people, im not really sure what to put it too, because i believe fans will still stay loyal so i have left it as before

2. i have released all the players that have refused contracts.. the rest have minimal value, the better players around 100-200k ish

3. debt is the same as before as the newco still have all the same debt as the old rangers... moneywise they have none..

1,1,1 for balance, budget and wage

Read that and couldn't help but think to myself "challenge accepted".

Loads of reports saying Zlatan's move is complete.

Gamberini - Fiorentina - Napli
Behrami - Fiorentina - Napli
Curci - Roma - Bologna (loan)
Juan - Roma - Internacional
Antiltop - R.Madrid - Galatasaray
Pranjic - Bayern - Sporting

Oscar de Marcos should be better, in my opinion.
ive improved hm already, but ill look
Read that and couldn't help but think to myself "challenge accepted".

Loads of reports saying Zlatan's move is complete.
haha, yea zlatan is complete now...... rangers challenge is really easy mate, every tester that have ran away with it, even gone the season unbeaten most of the time
Gamberini - Fiorentina - Napli
Behrami - Fiorentina - Napli
Curci - Roma - Bologna (loan)
Juan - Roma - Internacional
Antiltop - R.Madrid - Galatasaray
Pranjic - Bayern - Sporting

all done

what would you be doing with oscar and his move to chelsea also baines and his move to man utd ???? if they therabouts done friday night will you just out them through or wait ???

what would you be doing with oscar and his move to chelsea also baines and his move to man utd ???? if they therabouts done friday night will you just out them through or wait ???

Need to be completed, else I get a thousand people saying there not done...

Dempsey to Liverpool complete according to sources in US, on FSGs website too. Nothing official yet though

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.