LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Portugal, it have to be create an put some team B in Liga Orangina(2nd league), its like in spain with Barcelona B and Castilla, but these team can´t up to 1st league.
Teams: SL Benfica, Sporting CP, FC Porto, SC Braga, Maritimo and Vitoria de Guimaraes.
Rules of team B: Team cant have more than 3 players with more than 23 years.
If one of the teams in principal league down, the respective team B have down to , for 3rd league.
Boulahrouze move to Sporting CP in a free transfer.

PS : Sorry for my bad english

Last edited:
If done sorry but chris gunter and adrian mariappa to the russian royals (reading) aswell as a promising bray wanderers defender pierce sweeney. Personally havent seen him play but apparently good prospect for the future as we beat everton to his signing.
Also after i finished one season with reading on this update the team seemed to run out of money and started losing money.
That may have been the case for reading in the past but now with our new investors this does not look likely in the near future.

Last edited:
Small tweak to Birmingham City finances, they are £12.5m in loan debt not £32.5m
done
In Portugal, it have to be create an put some team B in Liga Orangina(2nd league), its like in spain with Barcelona B and Castilla, but these team can´t up to 1st league.
Teams: SL Benfica, Sporting CP, FC Porto, SC Braga, Maritimo and Vitoria de Guimaraes.
Rules of team B: Team cant have more than 3 players with more than 23 years.
If one of the teams in principal league down, the respective team B have down to , for 3rd league.
Boulahrouze move to Sporting CP in a free transfer.

PS : Sorry for my bad english
done boulahrouz, but what is he problems with the teams, bit unsure what you want changing?
hoddle as forest new manager
rumours for the minute
If done sorry but chris gunter and adrian mariappa to the russian royals (reading) aswell as a promising bray wanderers defender pierce sweeney. Personally havent seen him play but apparently good prospect for the future as we beat everton to his signing.
Also after i finished one season with reading on this update the team seemed to run out of money and started losing money.
That may have been the case for reading in the past but now with our new investors this does not look likely in the near future.

all done, tried looking at the reading finances but not sure what else i can do

[h=1]Nick Proschwitz joins Hull for a fee of 2 million. [/h]The finances at Hull are also quite good so the club balance and transfer money made available should be put up.

Just in case you didn't know, Steve Bruce is Hull's new manager after Nick Barmby was suspended.

When do you release the next update? Sry for asking, but couldnt find an answear for it anywhere!

Nick Proschwitz joins Hull for a fee of 2 million.

The finances at Hull are also quite good so the club balance and transfer money made available should be put up.

Just in case you didn't know, Steve Bruce is Hull's new manager after Nick Barmby was suspended.

done

When do you release the next update? Sry for asking, but couldnt find an answear for it anywhere!

maybe try looking on the first page?

also on the description of the download, its right at the top of the page

out the 21st

Allright, misunderstood it on the first page. Amazing work btw, cant wait to get the next release!

How do I extract the file and that? Silly question :p

need a program like winrar.. it costs but i downloaded trial ages ago for apparently 30 days and its still working haha

once you have it, right click the files, extract file.. then choose the file path in the instructions

can i ask you something i don't see player name jordan ibe on liverpool u18 for a long time can you put in next update ? he come from Wycombe in jan 2012 but i never see him on this game

oh he age is 16

can i ask you something i don't see player name jordan ibe on liverpool u18 for a long time can you put in next update ? he come from Wycombe in jan 2012 but i never see him on this game

oh he age is 16

He was too young to be included in the game, and im not creating youth this year

Status
Not open for further replies.