LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I'll give you some info..

Feyenoord:
Jordy Clasie -> Hard CA and PA boost, first full season in the Eredivisie, price of 2nd best player
Ruud Vormer -> Free transfer coming from Roda
Daryl Janmaat -> Free transfer coming from Heerenveen
John Goossens -> Free transfer coming from Groningen
Lex Immers -> Coming from ADO (Slight CA boost)
Harmeet Singh -> Coming from Valerenga, PA and CA boost, named to be one of the best Norwegian talents
Mitchell te Vrede -> Free transfer coming from Excelsior (is told to have a bright future)
Omar Elabdellaoui -> Hired from Man. City (together with Singh one of the best Norwegian talents)

CA & PA boosts:
Trindade de Vilhena (best player EK -17, regular first team of Feyenoord), Terence Kongolo, Anass Achahbar, Matthew Steenvoorden, Jordy Clasie and Stefan de Vrij (close to the Dutch national team, same as Clasie), Ron Vlaar (Rumours are that he is to leave for Aston Villa, nothing confirmed)

Out:
Kevin Jansen -> ADO den Haag
Darley -> Free transfer
Dani Fernandez -> RC Genk
Gill Swerts -> Free transfer
Ricky van Haaren -> VVV Venlo
Shabir Isoufi -> Loan to Telstar
Karim El Ahmadi -> Aston Villa (3,8mil)
Adil Auassar -> Free transfer
John Guidetti -> Back to Man. City (Needs a HARD PA/CA boost)
Otman Bakkal -> Dinamo Moscow

For other dutch teams:
Eredivisie - Übersicht aller Spielerwechsel - transfermarkt.de

I would love it if you updated it.

Random CA/PA boosts:
Genero Zeefuik (FC Groningen): Proved his strenght, insight and shooting power last season, played good at Holland -21
Stefano Denswil (Ajax): Slight boost
Luciano Narsingh (PSV): CA boost/ PA around 170
Mark van Bommel (PSV): Decrease in CA
Luuk de Jong (Borr. Munch. Gladbach): PA/ CA boost (Went to EK with Holland)
Ruud Vormer (Feyenoord): Slight update, leader at Roda last year

With Ledley king, you cannot make people ambassadors.

so do you want him as a director/director of football/ coach

Currently i put him as director of football as it seems to closest role to an ambassador
Yeah, that's the closest you can get, interesting how SI's researchers would see this.

Really sad to see him retire, but he hasn't had easy time with his multiple injury problems.

Alright, I'll give you some info..

Feyenoord:
Jordy Clasie -> Hard CA and PA boost, first full season in the Eredivisie, price of 2nd best player
Ruud Vormer -> Free transfer coming from Roda
Daryl Janmaat -> Free transfer coming from Heerenveen
John Goossens -> Free transfer coming from Groningen
Lex Immers -> Coming from ADO (Slight CA boost)
Harmeet Singh -> Coming from Valerenga, PA and CA boost, named to be one of the best Norwegian talents
Mitchell te Vrede -> Free transfer coming from Excelsior (is told to have a bright future)
Omar Elabdellaoui -> Hired from Man. City (together with Singh one of the best Norwegian talents)

CA & PA boosts:
Trindade de Vilhena (best player EK -17, regular first team of Feyenoord), Terence Kongolo, Anass Achahbar, Matthew Steenvoorden, Jordy Clasie and Stefan de Vrij (close to the Dutch national team, same as Clasie), Ron Vlaar (Rumours are that he is to leave for Aston Villa, nothing confirmed)

Out:
Kevin Jansen -> ADO den Haag
Darley -> Free transfer
Dani Fernandez -> RC Genk
Gill Swerts -> Free transfer
Ricky van Haaren -> VVV Venlo
Shabir Isoufi -> Loan to Telstar
Karim El Ahmadi -> Aston Villa (3,8mil)
Adil Auassar -> Free transfer
John Guidetti -> Back to Man. City (Needs a HARD PA/CA boost)
Otman Bakkal -> Dinamo Moscow

For other dutch teams:
Eredivisie - Übersicht aller Spielerwechsel - transfermarkt.de

I would love it if you updated it.

Random CA/PA boosts:
Genero Zeefuik (FC Groningen): Proved his strenght, insight and shooting power last season, played good at Holland -21
Stefano Denswil (Ajax): Slight boost
Luciano Narsingh (PSV): CA boost/ PA around 170
Mark van Bommel (PSV): Decrease in CA
Luuk de Jong (Borr. Munch. Gladbach): PA/ CA boost (Went to EK with Holland)
Ruud Vormer (Feyenoord): Slight update, leader at Roda last year

probbaly do all the suggestions above, but i doubt ill be able to do whole league.. sorry man
Yeah, that's the closest you can get, interesting how SI's researchers would see this.

Really sad to see him retire, but he hasn't had easy time with his multiple injury problems.

yea in know there is quite a few staff roles missing, administrative side, sports science, ambassadors ETC

Yeah, I didn't think ambassadors was on the game but I thought I would tell you anyway.

Oscar To Chelsea Will Likely Be Completed In The Coming Days!

Last edited:
I hope u can do something so that the players transferred during the last season window can now be sold.

And why doesn't any club want to buy Sturridge??

Also Oscar to Chelsea looks like happening in a few days. Many reports are confirming he has had his medical also. Hope u can put him in Chelsea for Sat's update

I hope u can do something so that the players transferred during the last season window can now be sold.

And why doesn't any club want to buy Sturridge??

Also Oscar to Chelsea looks like happening in a few days. Many reports are confirming he has had his medical also. Hope u can put him in Chelsea for Sat's update

yes oscar will be done, no idea about sturridge..

and any specific players you mean about selling let me know and ill look at them

With Ledley king, you cannot make people ambassadors.

so do you want him as a director/director of football/ coach

Currently i put him as director of football as it seems to closest role to an ambassador

It's best if you put him as a coach if Ambassador is not on the game. Which he will soon be anyway.

How do I extract the file and that? Silly question :p

Download it with WinZIP or WinRAR, then copy and paste the file into Documents/SI/FM12/Editor data, if there isn't an editor data folder then just create one, you need to start a new game for the updates to take place though.

Download it with WinZIP or WinRAR, then copy and paste the file into Documents/SI/FM12/Editor data, if there isn't an editor data folder then just create one, you need to start a new game for the updates to take place though.

already explained it to him pal.. its all sorted now ;)

Does anybody know if the transfers for Modric -> Madrid

30mil fee up front, with 3mil of add-ons is being offered by Madrid

Spurs want 5mil of add ons and are not budging on this, so it all depends if Real want to pay that extra few million

30mil fee up front, with 3mil of add-ons is being offered by Madrid

Spurs want 5mil of add ons and are not budging on this, so it all depends if Real want to pay that extra few million

Im sure they will have enough :D also PSG would've ruled out their bid because of Thiago Silva and Ibra bid?
Surely he will complete the move soon.

Im sure they will have enough :D also PSG would've ruled out their bid because of Thiago Silva and Ibra bid?
Surely he will complete the move soon.
Ibra has moved, and no i dont reduce any budgets, only changed them if they have sold a player for alot of money so they can replace them
Naldo has gone to Wolfsburg from Bremen, having passed a more detailed medical
and Boulahrouz to Sporting Lisbon
Transfergeflüster, Gerüchteküche, News (in German)

Nicolas Lodeiro to Botafogo (Transferticker: Castan in Rom - Boulahrouz in Lissabon - Bundesliga - kicker online also German, sorry)

heard naldo failed a medical so is in doubt?

Status
Not open for further replies.