LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update Release:

Saturday 3rd June 9:30 AM

Ps. First three to comment can have a tester update which ill send today :)

Too the person who said Leiconte should be a 110 CA, bullshit, he's a league two player, he'd be destroying the league if he was a 110 CA in :League Two.

Too the person who said Leiconte should be a 110 CA, bullshit, he's a league two player, he'd be destroying the league if he was a 110 CA in :League Two.

dont worry, ive put him -8 PA, his CA has been upped from 60 to 75

Tim Clancy has left Motherwell
Stephen Craigan has retired to work in Media, put him as a club Icon but

Segunda División B to Liga Adelante Promotions (2 already promoted out of 4)

Real Madrid Castilla

Mirandes

I want to know that will it be included in the new european competitions ?

for example Montpellier will be champions league in the new uptade..

You have clearly never seen him play. To start with he was ripping up that league when he was only 16. including setting up goals, grabbing goals & going round players for fun. When the big teams, like man united came watching, the club started to rest him over fears of a league 2 defender breaking his ******* legs or burning him out. He lifted plymouth from rock bottom to safety then got dropped from the squad and wrapped in cotton wool. on his debut for england u18 a game I watched were he was the only non championship/premier league player in the squad, he was awesome and of course scored a gem. So theres your bullshit ya drongo.

I want to know that will it be included in the new european competitions ?

for example Montpellier will be champions league in the new uptade..
yes, thats all done, europa and champions league done
You have clearly never seen him play. To start with he was ripping up that league when he was only 16. including setting up goals, grabbing goals & going round players for fun. When the big teams, like man united came watching, the club started to rest him over fears of a league 2 defender breaking his ******* legs or burning him out. He lifted plymouth from rock bottom to safety then got dropped from the squad and wrapped in cotton wool. on his debut for england u18 a game I watched were he was the only non championship/premier league player in the squad, he was awesome and of course scored a gem. So theres your bullshit ya drongo.

argument would be he is still playing in league 2 and 110 CA is even some championship players standard

I have upped him in both CA and PA, so we'll end it there

Being told that Naismith to Everton is a done deal, 4 year deal and a 2m fee which activated a release clause. Announced soon. #efc#gers

Radhi Jaidi, David Connolly and Bartosz Bialkowski are among seven senior players released by Southampton.
Lee Holmes, Ryan Doble, Harlee Dean and Aarran Racine are also leaving.
Matt Young, Joe Curtis, Bevis Mugabi and Chris Johns have all accepted professional contracts at the end of their scholarships.

Jaidi's stayed on at the club as some sort of African Ambassador, looking for talent. Might be worth adding him to Saints as a scout.

Also, I think that Calum Chambers and James Ward-Prowse should be -9.

Status
Not open for further replies.