Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkish Super League transfers:
Serol Demirhan to Eskisehirspor
Ruud Boffin to Eskisehirspor
Lua Lua to Karabukspor
Mehmet Guven to Eskisehirspor

Fenerbahce:
Miroslav Stoch need's a CA/PA increase, and longshot of his must be around 19/20, 12 goals this season at least 7 wondergoals take a look, Miroslav Stochs alla mål säsongen 2011-12 - Uppdaterad version - YouTube

Christian Baroni need's a increase in passing and longshot too. Maybe a slight CA/PA

Galatasaray:

Felipe Melo needs a increase passing, workrate and finishing, amazing season for the brazilian 12 goals.

Selcuk Inan need a increase in free kicks and vision, 10 goals 11 assist amazing season too.

Thx.

Radhi Jaidi, David Connolly and Bartosz Bialkowski are among seven senior players released by Southampton.
Lee Holmes, Ryan Doble, Harlee Dean and Aarran Racine are also leaving.
Matt Young, Joe Curtis, Bevis Mugabi and Chris Johns have all accepted professional contracts at the end of their scholarships.

Jaidi's stayed on at the club as some sort of African Ambassador, looking for talent. Might be worth adding him to Saints as a scout.

Also, I think that Calum Chambers and James Ward-Prowse should be -9.
all done, already retired Jaidi so cant get him back, sorry

them two will be -8.. -9 is only really for outstanding players or them at big clubs in honesty
Turkish Super League transfers:
Serol Demirhan to Eskisehirspor
Ruud Boffin to Eskisehirspor
Lua Lua to Karabukspor
Mehmet Guven to Eskisehirspor

Fenerbahce:
Miroslav Stoch need's a CA/PA increase, and longshot of his must be around 19/20, 12 goals this season at least 7 wondergoals take a look, Miroslav Stochs alla mål säsongen 2011-12 - Uppdaterad version - YouTube

Christian Baroni need's a increase in passing and longshot too. Maybe a slight CA/PA

Galatasaray:

Felipe Melo needs a increase passing, workrate and finishing, amazing season for the brazilian 12 goals.

Selcuk Inan need a increase in free kicks and vision, 10 goals 11 assist amazing season too.

Thx.

yepp

Njazi Kuqi of Panionios deserves a CA/PA update; he scored ten goals in 24 games during his debut season in Greek Super League.

Nick Powell needs a big boost to PA, definately to -9, if not higher. 16 goals from midfield this year from an 18 year old.

You should Improve Falcao, I know, youve improved him already, but right now, he is maybe the best striker (i mean real poacher-like striker) in the world. He should definetally have more than 168 Ca and 174 Pa.

Sorry for the late update, but I have been busy and have not had the time, until now, to review the tester update you e-mailed me.

Some great changes there Marshall, however, I have several remarks for possible improvements. I will not do every team, just a few important ones in the EPL:

Manchester United

- Valencia's finishing should be improved.
- Ashley Young needs a boost, in both dribbling and creativity. He is much better than reflected in the game. His consistency should also be increased.
- Rooney needs a boost in finishing. How does a player finish the season with 35 goals and still only have a 16 stat for finishing? I say it should be 18, 17 minimum.
- Michael Carrick should get an overall boost, as he has been ever-present for Manchester United this season.
- Jonny Evans needs a boost, after filling in surprisingly well for an injured Vidic.

Everton

- I noticed you improved Jelavic, but not enough. His finishing should be upped to 16, and his jumping should be improved. His mental stats are underwhelming, which I think is not fair. Increases in composure, anticipation and determination would fit.
- Drenthe, though he is not a Everton player at the start, should be further improved. Mainly, his finishing and long shots. He scored 4 important goals for Everton, and a 7 stat for finishing does not reflect this.

Chelsea

-Though I don't like it, good job on FINALLY changing Torres' finishing stat. I don't know how SI allowed him to start fm12 with a finishing stat of 16, but I agree with tuning it down to 14, at least until he hits form again.
- Ivanovic should have a higher finishing stat, after scoring 5 goals this season.
- Ramires' passing ability and creativity should be upped. His finishing should defo be upped, after scoring an amazing 12 goals from midfield this season. I think a 14, at least, would suit him.
- Lampard's already amazing finishing should be improved further after yet another high scoring season from midfield. An 18 would fit him nicely.
- Possible improvements for Marko Marin, as his mental stats are rubbish.

Arsenal

- Walcott's pace should be increased, at least one out of Acc. and Pace should be 19.
- Sagna should possibly start with an injury after breaking his leg vs Norwich, which will at least keep him out of the Euro's.
- Djourou needs a serious decrease after a rubbish season with Arsenal.
- The most obvious one. The Ox! Not sure why he wasn't increased, but I can see improvements in passing, anticipation, first touch, a serious increase in dribbling (to 15/16) and induction into the senior team.
- Song's passing should be seriously increased (15/16).
- Koscielny's marking and heading, at least, should be increased.
- Decrease for Fabianski, as he is not that good. If he was, he would be making more than 6 apps a season.
- RvP needs a serious bump in his hidden stat of consistency both in normal and big games.

Tottenham

- Walker needs a big increase in defending stats, especially after he won the PFA Young Player of the Year award. His freekick taking ability needs to be dramatically upped from 5 to at least 14-15, after he scored what is probably the free-kick of the season vs Blackburn.
- Ryan Nelson is not that good defensively.
- Pienaar could do with a bump as well, after his fantastic loan spell with Everton.

Man City

- Aguero needs a bump for finishing. 16 sounds good.
- Slight increase for Kompany.
- Lescott needs a defensive increase, though his concentration level probably should be decreased.

Other quick random finds:

- Giroud, though you have increased him, should be increased more. Composure, Determination, Work Rate for example.
- Chris Samba has signed with Anzhi, so not sure why he is still with Blackburn.
- Cisse needs a serious up in consistency as well as in big games.
- Cabaye needs a serious increase after an amazing season.

Overall, though, fantastic update, and thanks again for e-mailing it to me for a test. ;)

Last edited:
Quilo i will look through your post :)

remember most of the people i improve, i do CA/PA only so individual stats dont get improved, however they peroform better in games

Cabaye for example is now 152 CA, Jelavic is 150 ETC

Last edited:
Hi love your updates and cant wait for this one.....

Man Utd-

Sam Johnstone Gk - plays for under 19's England and captained- tipped to be 3rd choice GK for United next season - increase?
Will Keane- going very well for reserves and under 19's England- tipped to start having bench places next season
- increase?
welbeck- done very well- increase?
Anderson- id decrease as he isnt looking like he is going to make it so should have small- decrease?

im more passionate about sam johnstone as he looks a real prospect closely followed by will keane

Last edited:
Hi love your updates and cant wait for this one.....

Man Utd-

Sam Johnstone Gk - plays for under 19's England and captained- tipped to be 3rd choice GK for United next season - increase?
Will Keane- going very well for reserves and under 19's England- tipped to start having bench places next season
- increase?
welbeck- done very well- increase?
Anderson- id decrease as he isnt looking like he is going to make it so should have small- decrease?

im more passionate about sam johnstone as he looks a real prospect closely followed by will keane

yep all done :)

Welbeck at the minute is in the reserves because you have Hernandez, Berba and Rooney... i cant change that without making him unrealistically good.

hopefully when berba leaves, welbeck will be in first team

thanks LFCmarshall

ye berba leaving soon so ye welbeck will move up

also keep an eye out for the powell lad from crewe apparently utd are favourites to sign him bt i think he will go straight back to crewe on loan for reg football,

also valencia cementing his place in first 11 with great performance this season- maybe a small increase?

This is going to sound bias as a millwall fan but millwall never seem to change much on these updates and i have given honest opinions about players.
I think that maik taylor should be improved following 3 penalty saves in around 10 games and overall good performance
david forde decreased as he is poor in real life
shane lowry increased as he played very well
nadjim abdou increased due to player of season-natural fitness tackling and stamina should be a lot higher as he excels in those 3 stats
hamer bouazza decreased after poor season
josh wright increased after good season
harry kane (although at tottenham again) should be increased in stats such as finishing composure and long shots
andy keogh should be increased after lots of goals in short space of time-finishing stat of 9 is unfair as he has a great finish should be around 14
I know you will have more important updates to do but if possible could you take some of these improvements/disimprovements into account as those players deserve the changes i have stated.
Thanks.

is it poss to make it so drogba wouldn't sign for another prem league team as he has said that he will not do that ?

Status
Not open for further replies.