LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it poss to make it so drogba wouldn't sign for another prem league team as he has said that he will not do that ?
Nope, Ive tried! He don't sign for Chelsea as he has just left... But he usually signs for spurs which I can't stop

I would seriously consider upping oxlade chamberlain to -10. I know it may seem stupid and you may be hesitant but he is one player that has just blown me away this season. I don't like arsenal and one of my friends supports arsenal and I hate admitting it but oxlade chamberlain looks like he could be one of the best players England may ever have produced. I'm really hoping that not many transfers are made before Saturday. Looking forward to picking up some good free transfers. Too bad I can't play it until the 13th :(

Turkish Super League:
Erdal Akdari signs för Kayserispor
Mehmet Topal signs for Fenerbahce

hi mate - cant wait for your update - have you tried the footballdatabase.eu site as it has every transfer known to man ever in it. if its mentioned before then i apologise

Cheers mate, ill take a look

you may end up hating me for suggesting it as it has transfers and deaths and retirements and players being released from all over the globe but it is one of my main reference sites when i edit my database along with wikipedia and a couple of others

you may end up hating me for suggesting it as it has transfers and deaths and retirements and players being released from all over the globe but it is one of my main reference sites when i edit my database along with wikipedia and a couple of others

Haha, tbh usually the first few updates are mainly england based anyway, its when i have more time in the summer that i do other leagues :)

Joel Ward of Pompey has signed for Crystal Palace, fee is £400,000.

With regards to a few Southampton players, I feel that Jos Hooiveld should be boosted, Callum Chambers should have a CA increase, he's one of the best players in England's U17's. Also, we've apparently agreed a £6.5m fee for Jay Rodriguez, and I'll keep you up to date on that.

I think Billy Sharp should have a strength boost, an important matches boost, and composure boost, as he's shown that he can step up for Southampton in the big games (especially Portsmouth). Rickie Lambert should have his penalties rating to 18/19 too.

Cheers Marshall, appreciate your hard work.

Last edited:
When will the final version be released mate? Im gonna continue with my current save which ive had since feb until the final version of your update.

Cheers mate

When will the final version be released mate? Im gonna continue with my current save which ive had since feb until the final version of your update.

Cheers mate

final version will be around 10th september, somewhere around that date

why do people bang on about torres finishing stat ? when he plays for chelsea he plays wide right or left so in fairness you should add his positions amr aml and he is still a world class player every player has a bad time steven gerrad had a bad season by his standards as did alot of the liverpool squad

i couldnt wait till final version lol

ill be downloading each installment especially first as it will have changes pretty much upto saturday , will it not?

how much transfer money is Man utd getting? as if we were to sign kagawa and the rumour of RVP it would total almost £50million (£20 million and £25 million) although both only rumours i would think utd would get around that to spend

why do people bang on about torres finishing stat ? when he plays for chelsea he plays wide right or left so in fairness you should add his positions amr aml and he is still a world class player every player has a bad time steven gerrad had a bad season by his standards as did alot of the liverpool squad
Dont think you can really defend torres, he was really really awful since he signed, although he has started improving, lowering his finishing is justified..... i would put AMR/L but they are not his positions, he needs to be played as a ST
i couldnt wait till final version lol

ill be downloading each installment especially first as it will have changes pretty much upto saturday , will it not?

how much transfer money is Man utd getting? as if we were to sign kagawa and the rumour of RVP it would total almost £50million (£20 million and £25 million) although both only rumours i would think utd would get around that to spend

Yes it will, up to saturday :)

And ive put United at 35Mil, Chelsea and City have more

ok lfcmarshall , £35million is ok, if utd signed kagawa after saturday and you put him and others (if any) will utd still be getting £35 million for in-game? that wouldnt be bad

out of interest how much you given

man city
chelsea
southampton
huddersfield

Status
Not open for further replies.