LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok lfcmarshall , £35million is ok, if utd signed kagawa after saturday and you put him and others (if any) will utd still be getting £35 million for in-game? that wouldnt be bad

out of interest how much you given

man city
chelsea
southampton
huddersfield

Yea, unless something that changes finances completely happened they are near enough fixed

Without opening up editor
Man city and chelsea have between 45-60mil
southampton have 6 mil
Huddersfield have the default budget whatever it is

Smithies was actually pretty average in the playoff final. Saved a few penalties in the shootout but flapped at numerous amounts of crosses and looked quite dodgy. It's pretty unreasonable to boost a player based on one game anyway.

Alex smithies could do with a bit of upping. I didn't see it but apparently he had a great game in the playoff final.

Smithies was actually pretty average in the playoff final. Saved a few penalties in the shootout but flapped at numerous amounts of crosses and looked quite dodgy. It's pretty unreasonable to boost a player based on one game anyway.

but he is a good keeper, plus rhodes needs major boost as 40 goals in a season is brilliant

Smithies is already good, But imo he had a very shaky and nervous game in the play off, just because he saved penalties and scored one, people seem to forgot his 'dodgy' 120 mins

However, he is a good keeper...

Rhodes has been done.. think he is 115-120 CA.. would up him more BUT he has done it only at league 1, Simialr example although not as many goals would be Matt Fryatt, banged them in at league 1 level, but at championship has struggled... most goals seem to come from penalties

Del Piero and Grosso should be free agents for now
Emre Belözoglu has signed for Atletico Madrid

I assume hazard has NOT been transferred yet. There has not been any confirmation from either club. News on rangers is coming up at 3:30 to see if the transfer embargo will stand. Hope it stands I don't like rangers :p

Cristian Gabriel Rodríguez Barotti will join Athletico Madrid after being released by Porto.

Burnley's Jay Rodriguez is in talks with Southampton with a view of £7m.

Hi

when will the leagues promotions/relegations be updated? Im sure you may have already answered this in the thread above but I cant find it. Im only bothered about the english divisions.

regards

Del Piero and Grosso should be free agents for now
Emre Belözoglu has signed for Atletico Madrid
Done
Arsenal need to be in the groups for the champo league..
no they don't, Chelsea took their place, they need to qualify
I assume hazard has NOT been transferred yet. There has not been any confirmation from either club. News on rangers is coming up at 3:30 to see if the transfer embargo will stand. Hope it stands I don't like rangers :p
yes he has, don't think it will change now.. And will look at rangers
Cristian Gabriel Rodríguez Barotti will join Athletico Madrid after being released by Porto.

Burnley's Jay Rodriguez is in talks with Southampton with a view of £7m.
Yepp
Hi

when will the leagues promotions/relegations be updated? Im sure you may have already answered this in the thread above but I cant find it. Im only bothered about the english divisions.

regards
It's all done, will be out Saturday

Niki Mäenpää has signed for VVV-Venlo on a three-year contract. Give him 6 for eccentricity, I think he has that attribute set on 0 which makes it random.

Changes for Colchester, I'll try not to be too biased
John White CA - 89 PA - 110
Tom Eastman CA - 86 PA - 125
Michael Rose CA - 80, Positions: LM needs raising to 15
Freddie Ladapo Needs squad number 19 CA 60
Bradley Hamilton CA 60
Jordan Sanderson CA 60 PA - 6
John-Joe O'Toole CA REDUCED TO 90 PA REDUCED TO 125
Kem Izzet CA 88
Carl Pentney, Drey Wright, Ryan Melaugh should all have PA -5
Matt redgrave, craig arnott, mason stewart, sean o'sullivan, ross gilfedder, jack folan and conor cranmer all need releasing

yes he has, don't think it will change now.. And will look at rangers

Chelsea say it is only official when/if they announce it. And he hasn't specifically announced which club. He just said Champions' League winners. Which, knowing Hazard, could as easily be United (Since he didn't specify whether it is this year's CL).

Status
Not open for further replies.