LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sent m8. Looks good and balanced. Southampton are actually QPR rich which is annoying. They could get Man City rich which is even worse. lol. The rest looks pretty balanced. Nobody has stupid money who shouldnt. I completely agree with u on Chelsea etc. The Championship is brilliant, i just evened it out, put birminghams debt on etc. Blackburn will be forced to sell if you do a game as them. And have edited every teams budget so looks very realistic. Lower leagues Rotherham have a bit of money to use now (have they moved into there stadium yet), same as crewe but thats the nick powell money going into there balance, not transfer budget... i know he's not gone yet but he will be off soon for 4m ish. Bourmouth now have a bit and Swindon, Charlon, Sheff Wed Huddersfield and other promoted teams as well as everyone else has been touched up finance wise etc. I didnt do it but Sheff Utd released 11 players today and i took that into account with there finances, improving them a bit. Looks great having a look about it tho bud, well done :)

Rodgers new LIVERPOOL BOSS !!!!

OFF:
Can't really imagine him there, Martínez would have been better.

ON:
Javi Manquillo should have a bit higher CA/PA as he's been in the first team of Atlético Madrid for a while now.

as a blades fan mate these 11 have been released steve simonsen ,jonny ertl,andy taylor , james beattie,ched evans,jack adams, connor brown,seamus conneely corey gregory shane murray mark warren new deals for chris porter lee williamson and kevin mcdonald ! hope this is some help looking forward to the update keep up the good work

Can you please do positions, eg. walcott rw, xabi alonso cm, kagawa cm, ben arfa rw etc. all the obvious ones really

as a blades fan mate these 11 have been released steve simonsen ,jonny ertl,andy taylor , james beattie,ched evans,jack adams, connor brown,seamus conneely corey gregory shane murray mark warren new deals for chris porter lee williamson and kevin mcdonald ! hope this is some help looking forward to the update keep up the good work
yepp
Can you please do positions, eg. walcott rw, xabi alonso cm, kagawa cm, ben arfa rw etc. all the obvious ones really
yes i do positions, any particular let me know, apart from these :)

Rotherham United have signed Michael O'Connor from Scunthorpe on a free transfer.

And to answer ThePav about their new stadium: No. Building still ongoing, not too much left to do by the looks of things though. Said it should be ready for next season *fingers crossed*

wingers such as the arsenal ones that can play both sides, eg. gervinho, ox, ben arfa, hazard, also there are loads of players that are only natural cam's, when they should be natural cm's eg. ozil, david silva, pastore, gerrard etc. thanks

This will work on 12.0.4?
not sure, probably not.. best to use the latest official one
Rotherham United have signed Michael O'Connor from Scunthorpe on a free transfer.

And to answer ThePav about their new stadium: No. Building still ongoing, not too much left to do by the looks of things though. Said it should be ready for next season *fingers crossed*
okay
wingers such as the arsenal ones that can play both sides, eg. gervinho, ox, ben arfa, hazard, also there are loads of players that are only natural cam's, when they should be natural cm's eg. ozil, david silva, pastore, gerrard etc. thanks

Ozil, Silva, Pastore are not natural CM's... they play all their football in the attacking role

Same as kagawa... ive made him accomplished as a CM, but you'll hve to train to make him natural

Thanks Billie.Agree with you on those positions mike. David Silva always ends up on the list as he never plays coz he is an amc. As far as OX goes, i'm convinced he will play CM for England at the Euro's and Arsenal next season. Not sure on his position on fm but him and Wiltshire need to be m/amrlc. With the Ox 19 in Cm and 20 on the AML AND AMR with wiltshire 20 as a CM. And Jack Hunt needs a pa/ca increase and Harry Maguire and Lowton at Sheff Utd need a boost too. ;)

Marshall can you tell me what is the laterst offical update so i can update my game so your update will work 100%

Thanks Billie.Agree with you on those positions mike. David Silva always ends up on the list as he never plays coz he is an amc. As far as OX goes, i'm convinced he will play CM for England at the Euro's and Arsenal next season. Not sure on his position on fm but him and Wiltshire need to be m/amrlc. With the Ox 19 in Cm and 20 on the AML AND AMR with wiltshire 20 as a CM. And Jack Hunt needs a pa/ca increase and Harry Maguire and Lowton at Sheff Utd need a boost too. ;)

wilshere will be 20 in CM,

as for the rest, they never play CM, they are natural CAM's... The OX has no real proof that he is a CM... with his pace and delivery, he is definatley a winger

Marshall can you tell me what is the laterst offical update so i can update my game so your update will work 100%

Montpellier need a reputation boost after winning the ligue 1 up to 4 stars because of beating PSG and Lille to the title. Now everybody knows about them plus they will need a money boost because firstly after winning the ligue 1 and secondly there owner said in relation to transfer activity that they are ''going to bused the banks'' to get the top quailty players

Thanks !!!

Wiltshire started as a winger. The Ox i think will play Cm in the euro's i might be wrong but thats why i think Roy picked him. He played there against AC Milan and Roy said that at the press conf thats why he got in. Guess we will find out. If he plays there you can make him an m/amrlc :)

Montpellier need a reputation boost after winning the ligue 1 up to 4 stars because of beating PSG and Lille to the title. Now everybody knows about them plus they will need a money boost because firstly after winning the ligue 1 and secondly there owner said in relation to transfer activity that they are ''going to bused the banks'' to get the top quailty players

Thanks !!!
yeppp
Wiltshire started as a winger. The Ox i think will play Cm in the euro's i might be wrong but thats why i think Roy picked him. He played there against AC Milan and Roy said that at the press conf thats why he got in. Guess we will find out. If he plays there you can make him an m/amrlc :)

wislhere winger!? haha anyway, only time will tell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.