Hamit Altintop has signed for Galatasary
Leicester release moussa
Elliot Hewitt signs for Ipswich
Gregory Tade joins St Johnstone from ICT
Aberdeen have signed Jonny Hayes
Scott Malone to Milwall, Josh McQouid to Bournmouth
Grant Leadbitter to boro
Guardado to Valencia

If you want me to I can keep you updated on all the Scottish transfers?

Lopez is official, got confirmed the other day
Hamit Altintop has signed for Galatasary
Leicester release moussa
Elliot Hewitt signs for Ipswich
Gregory Tade joins St Johnstone from ICT
Aberdeen have signed Jonny Hayes
Scott Malone to Milwall, Josh McQouid to Bournmouth
Grant Leadbitter to boro
Guardado to Valencia

If you want me to I can keep you updated on all the Scottish transfers?

Okay, and yea scottish updates would be good

Eskisehir and istanbul buyuksehir belediyespor has been taken to Europa League instead of Besiktas and bursaspor

Maybe make Lucas Piazon (Chelsea) a bit better m8

Ched Evans has been locked up aswell

Last edited:
Montpellier HSC are getting under soil heating put into there stadium for the new season. This needs to be done on FM

Heyyo mate,
Miche and Luisinho from Paço de Ferreira moved to Benfica year deal on each, luisinho need's an improvement as a left-defender ca - 128 and pa - 140

thnx :p

leo chambers of west ham, u16 england captain and one of our more promising prospects should be at least -8 potential

possibly give ryan bertrand a decent fixed pa? from what I have seen he's going to be a good player and he's at that age now where he's shown he's going to make it and is only -8

brek shea possibly a slight increase has had a few clubs like arsenal sniffing around him

Thoughts on newcastle

Pardew should get a big upgrade, manager of the season.

Other staff who have been credited with doing a great job is in particular Graham Carr, the chief scout who has been credited with most of the bargain signings like Tiote and Cabaye. Should be one of the best scouts in the game based on what he has been doing so far.

John Carver, Steve Stone and Andy Woodman should also get an increase.

Coloccini - Team captain, recently signed on until 2016. His wage is more like 60k according to reports. Was in most pundits toty, only 2nd to Kompany as defender of the season. CA of 156 is really far too low. Newcastles best player and should probably be at least 170. Also his physical stats are very weak. 11 jumping, he isnt Cristopher Samba but 15 would be more accurate. 13-14 in pace, acc is more accurate too. Could maybe reduce heading as he doesnt really score goals, while increasing influence, technique, concentration and marking.

Tim krul - Signed a contract that expires in 2017, wages should probably be around 30k. Injury proneness is 8, yet he is never injured in real life. Probably needs a CA/PA increase. His kicking, communication and rushing out should get a decrease, while his aerial ability, command of area and handling should get increased.

Jonas gutierrez. Should get a small PA/CA increase. Mainly needs better marking, tackling, work rate and passing.
Also he has had his best game in the centre this season, His lack of end-product has made him very effective alongside Cabaye and Tiote in the middle when we have played 433. Should get decent stats for CM and CDM. Extremely hard working player who does whatever he is told.

Davide Santon. needs a small PA increase. Also he should have atleast 16 pace/acc. Can forget himself in defence, so his concentration should get a little decrease. His crossing is woeful, should get a decrease from 14 and maybe put that into work rate, dribbling, passing and jumping. Temperament 17 is ridiculous, and 13 Injury proneness is very harsh.

Hatem Ben Arfa - Really needs a massive revamp. He is far less effective in this game than he is in real life. Firstly he has stated his main position is right wing, so he should have 20 on the right. While having very high on CAM and LW aswell. He is the most exciting talent in the team and should have an increase in CA/PA. Work rate, and team work should have a big increase, as well as his acceleration, and pace should have atleast 17. Dribbling should be 18-19. Finishing closer to 13-14. Also, he produces world class passes that leads to chances almost every game, his passing should be far higher. Basically he has "matured" in the hardworking newcastle team and some of his ridiculously low mental stats need upping. - Rant over :)

Demba Ba - Composure, dribbling and passing could be upped, especially composure.

Papiss - Off the ball should be 18+, his movement is fantastic. other attributes that needs improving are composure, acceleration, work rate, dribbling, strenght and Stamina.

Guthrie and Simpson are likely to leave. I dont know if you have put Guthrie as free agent since his contract is expiring, but he has stated that he wants first team football he isnt going to get with Cabaye/Tiote in the team.
Guthrie has done very well when called upon this season and deserves a small upgrade, he will do very well for a lower prem side imo. Løvenkrands and Smith are also being released.

Also, I am wondering how you will do players whos contracts are expiring, but grew up in the club. Players like Clyne and Hoilett are available but will require a tribunal fee.

Last edited:
Right.. As I played 6 seasons on your last update and he (Lucas Piazon) was useless. But if you say so mate :)

also
joselu of real madrid castillas top goalscorer this season with 22 goals earning them promotion, possibly worthy of a small change

Status
Not open for further replies.