LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, he did man, It was Owen Coyle but thats where he played to start with. haha.

He played there against AC Milan and Roy said that at the press conf thats why he got in.

Pretty sure that was at the same time as he said how good he was in that match... against Andrea Pirlo, who was playing for Juve, not AC :L

Still, agree with Wilshere though. He should have decent winger stats. Could see a 3 in 4-2-3-1 soon of Wilshere, Rooney, Ox for England rotating?

you should defo release your update ni insted of saturday !! r even just post a link up here no one will ever know lol

Hello m8, After a bit of a test Neil Warnock gets sacked before start of the season as his contract expires. Random, And Sammy Clingan is still at coventry and i think has been released. Might be worth making Hoillet declared for England aswell. Let u know if i see anymore stuff m8. Lol...And i heard what Roy said Danny haha, made me laugh. Least he can speak English instead of doing an impression of Postman Pat.... The Ox will play in centre or attacking mid for england in the euro's tho. Watch this space. ;)

Hello m8, After a bit of a test Neil Warnock gets sacked before start of the season as his contract expires. Random, And Sammy Clingan is still at coventry and i think has been released. Might be worth making Hoillet declared for England aswell. Let u know if i see anymore stuff m8. Lol...And i heard what Roy said Danny haha, made me laugh. Least he can speak English instead of doing an impression of Postman Pat.... The Ox will play in centre or attacking mid for england in the euro's tho. Watch this space. ;)

Aye, could see something like:

-------------------Carroll-------------------

--Ox/Young--Rooney/Stevie--Walcott/Ox

Rotating the 3 behind Carroll? And letting Stewart "Liability" Downing nowhere near the stadium.

Could you change Gareth Bale position to just ML/AML.. Never see him play LB or wing back nowadays, quite annoying cause I like to get my squad in an organised row down :p

Same with Alex Song.. Just make him a DM/CM instead of a CB/DM/CM

You probably already done these for Arsenal..

Pat Rice has retired as *** man, Steve Bould has replace him.

Neil Banfield promoted to first team coach..

Released 7 players.. Almunia, Brisien-Hall, Gavin Hoyte, McDermott, Rhys Murphy, James Campbell, Jeffrey Monakana

Last edited:
Turkish League:
Salih Ucan signs for Fenerbahce
Okan Alkan signs for Bucaspor
Serie A:
Estigarribia should have left back as 2 postion as he has played there and done it well, maybe improving in work rate as well,
Giacherrini should have CM as sec position.

Yeh Danny... lets hope downing breaks his leg against the belgiums. lol. Think we desperately need Carrick too. Henderson really? Stupid... i hope we go with.. Rooney up top when back with Young Ox Theo behind could be tasty. With Gerrard and Parker backing up in midfield now lamps looks like he is out, Wait and see. If we beat france were gonna win it lmao.

Another thing billie m8 on the test... Sol Campbell is still a player on the game. Might be worth making him a manager rather than retire him as i can see that happening and it always does on footman. And footman knows ;) Speaking of which, is there a way of getting Newcastle to sign French players, might be something you can put on Pardew. I think Danny Guthrie is getting released and maybe have Papiss Cisse 160+ CA, hard to judge if it was a fluke but i think he might be that good.. but up 2 you m8.

Last edited:
Luuk De Jong and Olivier Giroud both had great seasons.

Going by the team I follow, Tottenham. Kaboul, Livermore, and Caulker all went up slightly. Corluka, King, and Dawson all went down. The rest stayed about the same.

you should defo release your update ni insted of saturday !! r even just post a link up here no one will ever know lol
ahah, sorry mate out saturday!
okayy
Could you change Gareth Bale position to just ML/AML.. Never see him play LB or wing back nowadays, quite annoying cause I like to get my squad in an organised row down :p

Same with Alex Song.. Just make him a DM/CM instead of a CB/DM/CM

You probably already done these for Arsenal..

Pat Rice has retired as *** man, Steve Bould has replace him.

Neil Banfield promoted to first team coach..

Released 7 players.. Almunia, Brisien-Hall, Gavin Hoyte, McDermott, Rhys Murphy, James Campbell, Jeffrey Monakana
yea will do
Turkish League:
Salih Ucan signs for Fenerbahce
Okan Alkan signs for Bucaspor
Serie A:
Estigarribia should have left back as 2 postion as he has played there and done it well, maybe improving in work rate as well,
Giacherrini should have CM as sec position.
okayy
Yeh Danny... lets hope downing breaks his leg against the belgiums. lol. Think we desperately need Carrick too. Henderson really? Stupid... i hope we go with.. Rooney up top when back with Young Ox Theo behind could be tasty. With Gerrard and Parker backing up in midfield now lamps looks like he is out, Wait and see. If we beat france were gonna win it lmao.

Another thing billie m8 on the test... Sol Campbell is still a player on the game. Might be worth making him a manager rather than retire him as i can see that happening and it always does on footman. And footman knows ;) Speaking of which, is there a way of getting Newcastle to sign French players, might be something you can put on Pardew. I think Danny Guthrie is getting released and maybe have Papiss Cisse 160+ CA, hard to judge if it was a fluke but i think he might be that good.. but up 2 you m8.
okayy... rooney cannot play up frpnt on his own, will be a disaster! roams back too much.. needs to play the role young played v Norway imo..
Isn't this a continuation of the old edited file? The winter update worked on 12.0.4.
yes, but people have been known to have problems like samba still being at blackburn ETC

Diego Lopez (Villarreal) is on the verge of signing for Sevilla for free, but I don't know if it's done yet. Atletico Madrid have signed Emre from Fenerbahce and Cristian Rodriguez from Porto

Status
Not open for further replies.