LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive put the latest patch on the mac into the editor file but it says there is an xml parsing error
what will need to be done??

no idea mate,

place the xml file in the editor data folder and start a new game changing the database to mine

thats what i initally done but it still keeps coming up the same and then it wont load the database :S its only just happened with the latest update patch

Downloading the update, hope the Serie A "loan problem" is fixed (Tomovic should be in Fiorentina not on loan to Lecce, Brkic at Udinese not on loan at Siena etc). Anyways, thanks for doing these updates!

Hi mate, never done an update like this before and struggling a bit! ive put the xml file in the editor folder but when I start a new game your database isnt there? any ideas what im doing wrong?

Hi mate, never done an update like this before and struggling a bit! ive put the xml file in the editor folder but when I start a new game your database isnt there? any ideas what im doing wrong?

Should put to My Documents-->Sport Interactive-->Football Manager 2012-->editor data(create if you don't have) instead of the Editor directory in the game's installation

Mattia De Sciglio from Ac Milan need serious improve for his crossings ... never saw such good crossings since Cafu ,gonna watch today the match against Atalanta and i come with an update for his crossings .

With Sampdoria
FACT: Antonini made 6 crosses into the penalty area, all of them were unsuccessful. De Sciglio made 9, where 4 of them were successful.

Antonini is 13 at crossing and De Sciglio is only 7.

De Sciglio stats against sampdoria:4 key passes,1 dribble,2 interceptions,3 clearances,31 passes(87% acc.),9 crosses.

#DeScilgio Stats Against #Bologna:5 Key Passes, 6 Tackles, 1 Interception,4 Clearences, 57 Passes(91% Acc.), 7 Crosses

Last edited:
Can you upgrade Alexandre Buttner played amazingly today for man u!

Yeh but you need to recommend him what to upgrade... will be highly awesome if you put suggestions of what to be upgraded to make this game more realistic . If he proves something then the player have the style,of course he may not play always at the same level but for that is the consistency rating and all of you who watch games please come with suggestions about the players especially the young players,cause i see De Sciglio is a poor player for example in game but he is awesome in real life. Cheers !

Last edited:
I think he should have these stats improved a bit (Pace, Dribbling, Marking And Crossing) And These quite alot (Long Shots, Tackling & Teamwork) Thnx

Have you increased Sterling any more? This kid is fantastic.

So is that link on the first post the "final" 15th release? just it says most recent release is the 4th...or is it on another page?

thats what i initally done but it still keeps coming up the same and then it wont load the database :S its only just happened with the latest update patch
download again, try the alternate link and then keep following the instructions
Downloading the update, hope the Serie A "loan problem" is fixed (Tomovic should be in Fiorentina not on loan to Lecce, Brkic at Udinese not on loan at Siena etc). Anyways, thanks for doing these updates!
all should be done
editor data, follow the instructions mate
Mattia De Sciglio from Ac Milan need serious improve for his crossings ... never saw such good crossings since Cafu ,gonna watch today the match against Atalanta and i come with an update for his crossings .

With Sampdoria
FACT: Antonini made 6 crosses into the penalty area, all of them were unsuccessful. De Sciglio made 9, where 4 of them were successful.

Antonini is 13 at crossing and De Sciglio is only 7.

De Sciglio stats against sampdoria:4 key passes,1 dribble,2 interceptions,3 clearances,31 passes(87% acc.),9 crosses.

#DeScilgio Stats Against #Bologna:5 Key Passes, 6 Tackles, 1 Interception,4 Clearences, 57 Passes(91% Acc.), 7 Crosses
okay mate
Can you upgrade Alexandre Buttner played amazingly today for man u!
one game against wigan dont deserve a massive increase, he has been improved already
I think he should have these stats improved a bit (Pace, Dribbling, Marking And Crossing) And These quite alot (Long Shots, Tackling & Teamwork) Thnx
ill look what they already are, but like said above, he has been improved
Have you increased Sterling any more? This kid is fantastic.
nope been improved enough
Ganso from Santos to FC Sao Paulo. I am looking forward to it^^
yep
When the update will be released?
it was released this morning
So is that link on the first post the "final" 15th release? just it says most recent release is the 4th...or is it on another page?

just not updated first page, got released this morning

Portuguese B Teams

If you made an update to Portugal, how can you have missed the B teams? Several prime divisionary portuguese teams have created B teams for 2012/2013. It's the only thing that is keeping me from playing this mod! Other then that...it's amazing. Thanks for the hard work. Can you please update the whole Portuguese B teams thing? WOuld be amazing!

If you made an update to Portugal, how can you have missed the B teams? Several prime divisionary portuguese teams have created B teams for 2012/2013. It's the only thing that is keeping me from playing this mod! Other then that...it's amazing. Thanks for the hard work. Can you please update the whole Portuguese B teams thing? WOuld be amazing!

Cant be done.. Adding the teams is fair enough but the league has changed structure to accommodate the b teams, something I can't do... Also they would need to be connected to the teams something I dont know of you can do and don't know how too

Will be done on fm13

Status
Not open for further replies.