LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cant be done.. Adding the teams is fair enough but the league has changed structure to accommodate the b teams, something I can't do... Also they would need to be connected to the teams something I dont know of you can do and don't know how too

Will be done on fm13
And hopefully there will be something new in FM13. If they don't make any massive improvements onto the game, I'll delay my plans on buying the new one. We'll see when the demo comes out, but obviously, I hope it's going to be brilliant.

Shouldn't this thread get locked now if you're not going to release a new update?

Btw, thanks for all this work you've done, it's absolutely top class job tbh.

Fair enough. I guess you could insert them and screw the league changes, they would work as satelite clubs. But you do make a very good point. I've seen some updates where they are inserted, as satellite clubs and somehow linked to clubs, but the rest of the update isn't as good as yours, which is too bad, and that's why i don't use them. Still, you made a great work. Great update. Think i'll try it anyway. =)

Dont think danny wellbeck should still be available for loan at the start, has he been increased at all?

I would like to know why Rangers are still listed as in receivership?? They are no longer in Admin in real-life so why are they in the game?

Was Gylfi Sigurosson improved ?! cause i think is overrated in game . He didnt showed yet so much skills in real life.He almost have the same technical attributes as Messi

Last edited:
And hopefully there will be something new in FM13. If they don't make any massive improvements onto the game, I'll delay my plans on buying the new one. We'll see when the demo comes out, but obviously, I hope it's going to be brilliant.

Shouldn't this thread get locked now if you're not going to release a new update?

Btw, thanks for all this work you've done, it's absolutely top class job tbh.
people are still asking questions and suggesting a few things so keeping it open
Fair enough. I guess you could insert them and screw the league changes, they would work as satelite clubs. But you do make a very good point. I've seen some updates where they are inserted, as satellite clubs and somehow linked to clubs, but the rest of the update isn't as good as yours, which is too bad, and that's why i don't use them. Still, you made a great work. Great update. Think i'll try it anyway. =)
yea id rather just wait for fm13 as im not 100% sure how to do all of it
Dont think danny wellbeck should still be available for loan at the start, has he been increased at all?
i cannot choose who is loan listed, welbeck is because on the amazing strikers united have already, he has been improved massively
I would like to know why Rangers are still listed as in receivership?? They are no longer in Admin in real-life so why are they in the game?
cannot be changed, they have no debt and a decent balance now so just have to wait in game
Was Gylfi Sigurosson improved ?! cause i think is overrated in game . He didnt showed yet so much skills in real life.He almost have the same technical attributes as Messi
sigurdsson os high 140's CA if i remember rightly, certainly no world beater just yet
Jos? Manuel Jurado (Spartak Moscow) > Not a definite transfer, he is on loan from Schalke
Jos? Manuel Jurado - Player changes, player transfers - transfermarkt.co.uk
okay

Thank you marshall once again, had to delay my download by 25 hours cuz was finishing last save, fab work mate

Mike Marsh is Liverpool's First Team Coach but is in the game Liverpool's Youth Coach

John Achterberg is still Liverpool's goalkeeping coach along with I think Dave Fallows and Barry Hunter have joined their scouting network

Some Transfers in Iceland:

Joey Gu?jonsson from Huddersfield Town to ??r?ttaf?lag Akraness (?A)
Theo Furness (Free Agent) to Tindast?ll and then later on to ??r?ttaf?lag Akraness (?A)
Gary Martin from ??r?ttaf?lag Akraness (?A) to Knattspyrnuf?lag Reykjav?kur (KR)
J?nas Gu?ni S?varsson from Halmstads BK to Knattspyrnuf?lag Reykjav?kur (KR)

Mark Doninger from ??r?ttaf?lag Akraness (?A) to Stjarnan
Arnar Darri P?tursson from S?nderjyske (Denmark) to Stjarnan
Kennie Chopart from Varde to Stjarnan

Kristj?n Gauti Emilsson from Liverpool to Fimleikaf?lag Hafnarfjar?ar (FH)
?sgeir Gunnar ?sgeirsson from Fimleikaf?lag Hafnarfjar?ar (FH) to Fram (Iceland)

Marko Pavlov from Brei?ablik to Pelister Bitola (Macedonia)

Hj?rtur Hermannsson from Fylkir to PSV Eindhoven
Joe Tillen from Selfoss to Valur
H?r?ur Sveinsson from Valur to Keflav?k
Arnar Sveinn Geirsson from Valur to V?kingur ?lafsv?k

Paul McShane from Grindav?k to Afturelding

George Baldock on loan from MK Dons to ??r?ttabandalag Vestmannaeyja (?BV)

Sigmundur Kristj?nsson (Free Transfer) to ?r?ttur Reykjav?k

Steven Beattie (Free Agent) to Tindast?ll

Gu?mundur Hrei?arsson (Goalkeeping Coach) at Knattspyrnuf?lag Reykjav?kur (KR) is also now the Goalkeeping Coach of Iceland

Nigel Quashie (Free Transfer) to ??r?ttaf?lag Reykjav?kur (?R) and is their Player/Manager after Andri Marteinsson got sacked..
Hermann Hrei?arsson is ??r?ttaf?lag Reykjav?kur (?R) defensive coach (temporary) but in a well known football site here in Iceland he has said that he has flown out to Portsmouth where he plans to train and play with them for free.

and also some Icelandic players that changes club abroad:

Bjarni Vi?arsson from KV Mechelen (Belgium) to Silkeborg IF (Denmark)
J?n Gu?ni Fj?luson from Beerschot AC (Belgium) to GIF Sundsvall (Sweden)
Hannes Sigur?sson (Free Transfer) to FC Atyrau (Kazakhstan)

?var Ingimarsson has retired from football

I'll update you later on if you want but gonna go to sleep now but...

Can you maybe improve both Kerim Frei and Alex Kacaniklic at Fulham?

Can you delete the post above
It seems like there always comes a ? when I try to make some icelandic letters

Joey Gudjonsson from Huddersfield Town to I?rottafelag Akraness (IA)
Theo Furness (Free Agent) to Tindastoll and then later on to I?rottafelag Akraness (IA)
Gary Martin from I?rottafelag Akraness (IA) to Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur (KR)
Jonas Gudni S?varsson from Halmstads BK to Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur (KR)

Mark Doninger from I?rottafelag Akraness (IA) to Stjarnan
Arnar Darri Petursson from Sonderjyske (Denmark) to Stjarnan

Kristjan Gauti Emilsson from Liverpool to Fimleikafelag Hafnarfjardar (FH)
Asgeir Gunnar Asgeirsson from Fimleikafelag Hafnarfjardar (FH) to Fram (Iceland)

Marko Pavlov from Breidablik to Pelister Bitola (Macedonia)

Hjortur Hermannsson from Fylkir to PSV Eindhoven
Hordur Sveinsson from Valur to Keflavik
Arnar Sveinn Geirsson from Valur to Vikingur Olafsvik

Paul McShane from Grindavik to Afturelding

George Baldock on loan from MK Dons to I?rottabandalag Vestmannaeyja (IBV)

Sigmundur Kristjansson (Free Transfer) to Throttur Reykjavik

Steven Beattie (Free Agent) to Tindastoll

Gudmundur Hreidarsson (Goalkeeping Coach) at Knattspyrnufelag Reykjavikur (KR) is also now the Goalkeeping Coach of Iceland

Nigel Quashie (Free Transfer) to Itrottafelag Reykjavikur (IR) and is their Player/Manager after Andri Marteinsson got sacked..
Hermann Hreidarsson is Itrottafelag Reykjavikur (IR) defensive coach (temporary) but in a well known football site here in Iceland he has said that he has flown out to Portsmouth where he plans to train and play with them for free.

Bjarni Vidarsson from KV Mechelen (Belgium) to Silkeborg IF (Denmark)
Jon Gudni Fjoluson from Beerschot AC (Belgium) to GIF Sundsvall (Sweden)
Hannes Sigurdsson (Free Transfer) to FC Atyrau (Kazakhstan)

Ivar Ingimarsson has retired from football

people are still asking questions and suggesting a few things so keeping it open
Okay, I have a few suggestions.

You should drastically decrease Massimiliano Allegri's CA and PA. He's not a good coach at all, he's overrated in FM - he sticks too much into his defensive tactic that doesn't work anymore. Saturday, we lost 1-0 at home to Atalanta, which was a disgrace... he's not a 175 CA and 185 PA coach at all. More like 130 both CA and PA.
Also, his board confidence should be a lot lower now. We, the fans don't trust in his ability, fan confidence should be like 60 while board confidence should be set at 90.
He doesn't like D?dac, he never gives him a chance despite he's great and better than Antonini in his position at the left-back.

Philippe Mex?s is overrated, he's not this good. CA should be reduced at 140 and consistency should be set at 9.

Kwadwo Asamoah should have an increase for his CA, he's just a fantastic player. 17 at DL, natural at WBL, 18 at MC and ML.

Leonardo Bonucci should have a slight increase for his CA, while you should decrease his teamwork to 8. He has made many mistakes because of his poor communication last season.

Why Conte is still Juve manager? Massimo Carrera should be the replacement for the duration of his ban.

Atalanta should have two-point deduction.

when u try to host a online game it wont let other people join with your recent update mate! u need to sort it out

Mike Marsh is Liverpool's First Team Coach but is in the game Liverpool's Youth Coach
done
John Achterberg is still Liverpool's goalkeeping coach along with I think Dave Fallows and Barry Hunter have joined their scouting network
done

Joey Gu?jonsson from Huddersfield Town to ??r?ttaf?lag Akraness (?A)
Theo Furness (Free Agent) to Tindast?ll and then later on to ??r?ttaf?lag Akraness (?A)
Gary Martin from ??r?ttaf?lag Akraness (?A) to Knattspyrnuf?lag Reykjav?kur (KR)
J?nas Gu?ni S?varsson from Halmstads BK to Knattspyrnuf?lag Reykjav?kur (KR)

Mark Doninger from ??r?ttaf?lag Akraness (?A) to Stjarnan
Arnar Darri P?tursson from S?nderjyske (Denmark) to Stjarnan

Kristj?n Gauti Emilsson from Liverpool to Fimleikaf?lag Hafnarfjar?ar (FH)
?sgeir Gunnar ?sgeirsson from Fimleikaf?lag Hafnarfjar?ar (FH) to Fram (Iceland)

Marko Pavlov from Brei?ablik to Pelister Bitola (Macedonia)

Hj?rtur Hermannsson from Fylkir to PSV Eindhoven
H?r?ur Sveinsson from Valur to Keflav?k
Arnar Sveinn Geirsson from Valur to V?kingur ?lafsv?k

Paul McShane from Grindav?k to Afturelding

George Baldock on loan from MK Dons to ??r?ttabandalag Vestmannaeyja (?BV)

Sigmundur Kristj?nsson (Free Transfer) to ?r?ttur Reykjav?k

Steven Beattie (Free Agent) to Tindast?ll

Gu?mundur Hrei?arsson (Goalkeeping Coach) at Knattspyrnuf?lag Reykjav?kur (KR) is also now the Goalkeeping Coach of Iceland

Nigel Quashie (Free Transfer) to ??r?ttaf?lag Reykjav?kur (?R) and is their Player/Manager after Andri Marteinsson got sacked..
Hermann Hrei?arsson is ??r?ttaf?lag Reykjav?kur (?R) defensive coach (temporary) but in a well known football site here in Iceland he has said that he has flown out to Portsmouth where he plans to train and play with them for free.

Bjarni Vi?arsson from KV Mechelen (Belgium) to Silkeborg IF (Denmark)
J?n Gu?ni Fj?luson from Beerschot AC (Belgium) to GIF Sundsvall (Sweden)
Hannes Sigur?sson (Free Transfer) to FC Atyrau (Kazakhstan)

?var Ingimarsson has retired from football

not doing iceland
Marshall can u pls give me the link to the skin and face pack u r using in the pics posted in this site.....LFCMarshall's Summer Transfer Update (15.9.12) - - Football Manager 2012 Tactics, Wonderkids & Cheats
skin is plainskin found on here, facepack is a megapack from a while ago
Okay, I have a few suggestions.

You should drastically decrease Massimiliano Allegri's CA and PA. He's not a good coach at all, he's overrated in FM - he sticks too much into his defensive tactic that doesn't work anymore. Saturday, we lost 1-0 at home to Atalanta, which was a disgrace... he's not a 175 CA and 185 PA coach at all. More like 130 both CA and PA.
Also, his board confidence should be a lot lower now. We, the fans don't trust in his ability, fan confidence should be like 60 while board confidence should be set at 90.
He doesn't like D?dac, he never gives him a chance despite he's great and better than Antonini in his position at the left-back.

Philippe Mex?s is overrated, he's not this good. CA should be reduced at 140 and consistency should be set at 9.

Kwadwo Asamoah should have an increase for his CA, he's just a fantastic player. 17 at DL, natural at WBL, 18 at MC and ML.

Leonardo Bonucci should have a slight increase for his CA, while you should decrease his teamwork to 8. He has made many mistakes because of his poor communication last season.

Why Conte is still Juve manager? Massimo Carrera should be the replacement for the duration of his ban.

Atalanta should have two-point deduction.
will look at all,

conte is still manager because you cannot ban managers and cant make them come back after a certain period so left it,

atalanta have a fixed 6 point penalty so its either 0 or -6, so i just left it
Is the last update out?
yes, look on first page
when u try to host a online game it wont let other people join with your recent update mate! u need to sort it out

no idea, dont play network games and there is no way you can change anything to do with network games

I downloaded the one the update from 2 days ago, I think, and it says Man City won the Champions League...

Status
Not open for further replies.