LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you look at Dennis Bergkamp's coaching stats?

He's currently 2nd assistant / 1st team coach at Ajax.

A legend such as him should have some better Technical and Attacking stats.
Imagine being coached by a former star like him.

Jaap Stam is currently Assistant at Zwolle, last year he was active as Defence coach at Ajax.
Dunno if this is in your update or in the game, just thought about it.

Could you look at Dennis Bergkamp's coaching stats?

He's currently 2nd assistant / 1st team coach at Ajax.

A legend such as him should have some better Technical and Attacking stats.
Imagine being coached by a former star like him.

Jaap Stam is currently Assistant at Zwolle, last year he was active as Defence coach at Ajax.
Dunno if this is in your update or in the game, just thought about it.

ill have a look

Great update, really impressive work considering you do it all for free as well!

Thank you and I also like how you have improved players who needed to be as well!

Ah I don't have that. Never thought of that. Cheers. :)

@LordLex I did BUY the game.

I found the problem. I always run steam in offline mode for when I'm at home from college because we have no internet. Just turned in on there and it got it updated. Seems to be fine now. Cheers for the update mate.

Buffon is the Juve captain and Chiellini is the vice-captain.

Last edited:
Esteban Cambiasso is the new vice-captain of Internazionale.

Javier Zanetti is still worthy of something around 155 CA. I think he should have defensive midfielder and MC as his natural positions along with DR. He's a true canditate for 20 teamwork, determination and stamina. I guess it doesn't need a lot of explanations, but Zanetti some freak of nature, he's still well good and fit enough to play over 50 games a season, never gets either subbed or injured, AT 39! So, injury proneness 1 is justified.

Totti and Del Piero have a too low dribbling attribute imo. It needs something like 18 for both of them.

Jose Molina is no longer at Villarreal, so Julio Velazquez is the manager of Villarreal. Lluis Planaguma is the new manager of Villarreal B.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.