LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
vice-captain -Captain or squad numbers isnt very important cause this things can be changed easily directly from game. I dont know if this was updated yet but can you make Kaka to dislike Jose Mourinho and make him unhappy at Real Madrid ?! with (want to leave the club) Cheers mate !

i found a problem.

my mates can't join my new network game after i used the new update.

when i load up a old game with your old update there is no plrblem, but with the new one it stalls when they try to join?

any ideas?

Esteban Cambiasso is the new vice-captain of Internazionale.

Javier Zanetti is still worthy of something around 155 CA. I think he should have defensive midfielder and MC as his natural positions along with DR. He's a true canditate for 20 teamwork, determination and stamina. I guess it doesn't need a lot of explanations, but Zanetti some freak of nature, he's still well good and fit enough to play over 50 games a season, never gets either subbed or injured, AT 39! So, injury proneness 1 is justified.

Totti and Del Piero have a too low dribbling attribute imo. It needs something like 18 for both of them.

Jose Molina is no longer at Villarreal, so Julio Velazquez is the manager of Villarreal. Lluis Planaguma is the new manager of Villarreal B.
okay
vice-captain -Captain or squad numbers isnt very important cause this things can be changed easily directly from game. I dont know if this was updated yet but can you make Kaka to dislike Jose Mourinho and make him unhappy at Real Madrid ?! with (want to leave the club) Cheers mate !
vice captain and captain ill change if people tell me them, and as for kaka, ill look, i wouldnt say he dislikes mourinho though, there is just better people in front of him
i found a problem.

my mates can't join my new network game after i used the new update.

when i load up a old game with your old update there is no plrblem, but with the new one it stalls when they try to join?

any ideas?
answered you on download
Gabbidon has just joined Crystal Palace.

done

Denmark:
Jerry Lucena to Esbjerg fB from AGF and Mark Howard has been released by AGF.

Mikael Nilsson (Brondby IF) has retired from football.
Jan Frederiksen from Brondby IF to Wisla Krakow

Soren Rieks from Esbjerg fB to NEC Nijmegen

Peter Andersson (Free Transfer) to FC Midtjylland
Benjamin Kibebe from FC Luzern to FC Midtjylland

Both Kristian Ipsa and Baba Collins contracts ran out

Stefan Wessels contract at OB ran out
Michael Silberbauer on loan to OB from Young Boys
Krisztian Vadocz to OB from NEC Nijmegen

Adama Tamboura to Randers from FC Metz

Bjarni Vidarsson to Silkeborg from KV Mechelen

Last edited:
Marcus Hahnemann to Seattle Sounders, Tom Taiwo to Hibernian, Mark Robins is the new manager of Coventry. Just wondering are you releasing another updated version?

Nicolaj Agger has moved to Vejle Boldklub Kolding from Brondby IF

Denmark:
Jerry Lucena to Esbjerg fB from AGF and Mark Howard has been released by AGF.

Mikael Nilsson (Brondby IF) has retired from football.
Jan Frederiksen from Brondby IF to Wisla Krakow

Soren Rieks from Esbjerg fB to NEC Nijmegen

Peter Andersson (Free Transfer) to FC Midtjylland
Benjamin Kibebe from FC Luzern to FC Midtjylland

Both Kristian Ipsa and Baba Collins contracts ran out

Stefan Wessels contract at OB ran out
Michael Silberbauer on loan to OB from Young Boys
Krisztian Vadocz to OB from NEC Nijmegen

Adama Tamboura to Randers from FC Metz

Bjarni Vidarsson to Silkeborg from KV Mechelen
not doing anymore transfers from denmark
Marcus Hahnemann to Seattle Sounders, Tom Taiwo to Hibernian, Mark Robins is the new manager of Coventry. Just wondering are you releasing another updated version?

more than likely, just look out for a message here or a look at the date on the download, no date set

Wimbledon's manager Terry Brown and his assistant Stuart Cash have been fired. His temporary replacement, is Simon Bassey, who has been promoted as their caretaker manager (source: Club statement at their website).

Roope Riski loaned to TPS until 30/11/2012 with no buy-out clause. He revealed in an interview he doesn't want a return to Cesena in any case, so put Cesena as one of his disliked clubs.

It kinda sucks that If you're a Russian team like Anzhi or Zenit you can't attract star players from the biggest leagues in the 1st season but instead you have to accept to buy players like Jorge Valdivia at best.

I tried a Anzhi save and I couldn't even get Andrei Arshavin because he didn't want to negotiate a contract :S

Can you fix the problem or is it impossible? Please it is so frustrating!!

Roope Riski loaned to TPS until 30/11/2012 with no buy-out clause. He revealed in an interview he doesn't want a return to Cesena in any case, so put Cesena as one of his disliked clubs.
yep
It kinda sucks that If you're a Russian team like Anzhi or Zenit you can't attract star players from the biggest leagues in the 1st season but instead you have to accept to buy players like Jorge Valdivia at best.

I tried a Anzhi save and I couldn't even get Andrei Arshavin because he didn't want to negotiate a contract :S

Can you fix the problem or is it impossible? Please it is so frustrating!!

the only way to do it is by putting their reputation up, but then it would be massively unrealistic as they are not as reputable as the top team, its just money that attracts the players

About Emiliano Viviano, I believe you have set him on loan to Fiorentina with a buy-out clause in the editor. Well, it doesn't work in the game, because players who are co-owned cannot be loaned anywhere.
So, IRL he's on loan from Palermo, they bought the full rights for the player in the summer and instantly loaned him to Fiorentina with Fiorentina having a buy-out clause.

Szabolcs Huszti (Hannover) is in terrific form; in his five appearances this season, he has scored four goals and assisted six. Isn't that worthy of a CA and PA boost?

Also, Hannover's Leon Andreasen's return from two-year injury has been outstanding; eight appearances, six goals. So, CA/PA update and raise finishing?

Mame Biram Diouf has started well at Hannover since his move in January from Manchester United, he's been effective; 10 goals and three assists in 15 appearances. Definitely deserves a great boost.

Hannover's Sergio Pinto hasn't declared for Germany.

Last edited:
Don't know if you will still do transfers but just in cause here are a few missing;

Ganso from Santos to Sao Paulo for €10m

Dejan Meleg from FK Vojvodina Novi sad to Ajax (because of 18 year rule will start playing from 1-1-2013) he seems to be one of the best talents form Serbia

Daniel de Ridder from Grasshopper Zurich to Heerenveen
Nourdin Boukhari from NAC to RKC
Evander Sno from RKC to NEC
Donny Gorter from NAC to AZ
Przemyslaw Tyton is at PSV and not onloan from Roda JC to PSV

Ganso is further transfer .... the transfer will be completed somewhere in January 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.