LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And, some lad mentioned Reading a few post back. Like Norwich last year there massively under-rated. Can u make Leigitwood so he is a DM MC so the DR is at like 13 or something. Jimmy Kebbe needs a boost along with McAnuff, Federichi was the best keeper outside the prem... poor mans pepe reina, Adam Le Fondre also needs a boost, he is a narural goalscoarer, reminds me of Robbie Fowler. Also Hal Robson Kanu needs a small boost and Noel Hunt too, could you make him an AMRLC ST aswell as he can play everywhere across behind the ST and Ian Harte is a DLC i think in the game, so can u drop the CB to a 13 or something and maybe make him a wb too. Alex Pearce also needs a boost too m8 as he's a beast :)

Last edited:
are u releasing a beta version today for advice before tomorrow full release

No it's out tomorrow I released a tester for for first 3 people to comment

Will look at reading PAV!

No it's out tomorrow I released a tester for for first 3 people to comment

Will look at reading PAV!

Good. lol. They need it. I know you know what to do. haha. Good work boi!!! :)

Are You Ending All The Loans In The Prem?
As Most Of Them Expire In The Coming Weeks.

Ended all loans in the football league

Paul Lambert hasn;t left yet.

he hasnt left yet?? err channel 405 sky sports new, main headline would disagree

Guidetti could do with a significant CA increase after a very solid goal scoring season. Would be worth a -9 PA as well based on the promise that he's showing.

Lucas Ocampos should be moved to a -9, named on the FIFA's players to watch list and generating a lot of interest from the top European clubs.

Steve Caulker should have a CA increase, after a solid seasons with the Swans. Maybe a PA also, if it's not already high. Should come back to Spurs and challenge for a first team spot.

James McClean needs both a CA/PA increase. Had a fantastic season, ability isn't really reflected in the game.

he hasnt left yet?? err channel 405 sky sports new, main headline would disagree

"norwich city confirm they are looking for a new manager"

Alright, at college only got internet and BBC say nothing..

Guidetti could do with a significant CA increase after a very solid goal scoring season. Would be worth a -9 PA as well based on the promise that he's showing.

Lucas Ocampos should be moved to a -9, named on the FIFA's players to watch list and generating a lot of interest from the top European clubs.

Steve Caulker should have a CA increase, after a solid seasons with the Swans. Maybe a PA also, if it's not already high. Should come back to Spurs and challenge for a first team spot.

James McClean needs both a CA/PA increase. Had a fantastic season, ability isn't really reflected in the game.

okayy

I’ve read the entire topic and noticed that you didn’t made to much changes to the Dutch Eredivisie. Since, especially, there’ve been a lot of talents breaking trough or who played impressive at youth tournaments it might be worth to look at the proposals I have.

AFC Ajax
- Ricardo van Rhijn: Replaced Gregory van der Wiel during his injury, played very impressive. Big CA + PA boost would be jusitified.

- Davy Klaassen: Made his first team debut, scored right away. Played very impressive at the NextGen Series(baby Champions League). CA increase + -9(-8 maybe) PA.

- Viktor Fischer: HUGE talent. Had an very impressive season in the youth team. Dominated in the NextGen Series. -9 PA definitely. Wanted by many major teams.

- Stefano Denswil & Mitchell Dijks: Talented players, slight increase of PA & CA would be justified.

AZ
- Rasmus Elm: increase PA/CA. One of the best players of the season.

- Thom Haye: Played very good at the EC U-17. -8 PA

- Adam Maher: BIG talent, at the age of 18 he is an important player of one of the top teams in Holland. Had his first call up for the national squad, didn’t make the final selection for the European Championship but that’s not strange, seeing the names of the other players(Van Der Vaart, Sneijder, Van Persie). BIG CA + PA boost. PA -10 would not be exaggerated.

- Nick Viergever: CA + PA increase.

PSV
- Jetro Willems: BIG increase of PA & CA. Played fairly well, but still very young. Selected for the European Championship(because the lack of better but at the age of 18 its always impressing)

- Memphis Depay: One of the biggest talent at the club. Scored several times during his few fixtures. Deserves a CA and PA increase. PA -8.

Feyenoord
- Tonny Trindade de Vilhena: Without doubt the biggest talent in the Netherlands. Played his first match this season at the age of 16, made his first eleven debut against FC Twente(top team here in Holland) and played like a absolute Boss, with capital B yes. -10 PA without doubt, CA increase also.

- Stefan de Vrij: CA + PA increase.

- Anass Acahbar: -8 or -9 PA. One of the new opcoming stars from Feyenoords well known youth academy Varkenoord.

- Elvis Manu: -8 PA. Also a opcoming star, but imo not such a big talent as the ones above.

- Terrence Kongolo: -8 PA. Another opcoming star.

- Jordy Clasie: Had a very good season, would deserve a PA & CA increase.

Others
- Luciano Narsingh(SC Heerenveen): Made it to the National Squad, is going to the EC, very gifted player. Major CA & PA increase.

- Jeroen Lumu(Willem II): Big talent who is being followed by some major teams.

- Nathan Ake(Chelsea), Karim Rekik(Manchester City), Kyle Ebecilio(Arsenal): Supposed to be huge talents but in Football Manager they aren’t. PA of -8 would be justified.

Sky Sports News reports multiple times that Villa will get 20-25m to spend... So 13 sounds a bit off tbh

Also I've seen people say they want Rasmus Elm and Christian Eriksen PA/CA to be increased when they are clearly VERY good players in the game on your previous update oO)

Last edited:
you dont need college, if you sell your updates at £1, once in summer n once in winter. you will earn alot of money sunshine. quit college and get on it! lol.

perhaps dont do that.lol

you dont need college, if you sell your updates at £1, once in summer n once in winter. you will earn alot of money sunshine. quit college and get on it! lol.

perhaps dont do that.lol

I should start doing that with my skins lol

Sky Sports News reports multiple times that Villa will get 20-25m to spend... So 13 sounds a bit off tbh

Also I've seen people say they want Rasmus Elm and Christian Eriksen PA/CA to be increased when they are clearly VERY good players in the game on your previous update oO)

Chelsea look to spend about 80+ millino this summer but i havent gave that much... Villa have 13, and for the minute i think that is okay... Elm and Eriksen have not been increased.. already good enough

yea done

perhaps dont do that.lol

Haha, ive thought about it...

people wouldnt buy tho, ive only had one donation before!

I Will add Lambert as Villa Manager

and Hazard to Chelsea

I know they are not done, but i am pretty sure they will be confirmed very soon!

if for some reason it changes, i will change it for next release

Status
Not open for further replies.