LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Watt for celtic could do with an increase in CA and PA he scored 2 on his debut agaisnt motherwell. Gary hooper needs a CA increase 29 goals in a season no matterwhat league even if it is spl needs a slight increase in his composure and finishing hes deadley infront of goal. Charlie Mulgrew needs an Increase in CA hes been awsome this year won SPL player of year and Joe leley was outstanding also may need a slight CA increase. Greig spence has left celtic on afree transfer as has Darren O'dea And Foujut isnt joining no more because of a knee injury.

Is rodallega gone on a free transfer. I heard thm call out some of the players on that pfa list on sky sports and they called him out. They also said scholes was on the list but he had signed a new contract. Definatley looking like there will be some bargins on the free transfer market on this update.

Can someone list all the recent transfer Sky has just announced?

Yes Rodallega has been Released.. Off the top of my head

Kuszczak

Bosingwa - Cuellar - King - Aurelio

Holiett - Diame - Murphy - Kalou

Saha - Owen

Add people like Rodallega, Heskey, Hargreaves, A.Johnson, Just from england is a great selection

Milan have released Seedorf, Nesta, Zambrotta, Gattuso ETC

Great free's this year

Dunno if you know but Ronaldinho is free agent :D and Weiser from Koln signs with Bayern.

Last edited:
heyy bro.... u dont forget to turkish super league and turkish league1 promotion and relegated teams please...important for me

I wrote you that u can look my previous post

Cant you release this tonight! haha fair play for all the hard work you put into this :)

how come you cant release tonight? what will change between this afternoon and tomorrow?? you seem to have everything done so whats holding you back. ill pay for release tonight.

heyy bro.... u dont forget to turkish super league and turkish league1 promotion and relegated teams please...important for me

I wrote you that u can look my previous post
all done :)

Cant you release this tonight! haha fair play for all the hard work you put into this :)

how come you cant release tonight? what will change between this afternoon and tomorrow?? you seem to have everything done so whats holding you back. ill pay for release tonight.

Tradition i guess for a Saturday morning release! ;)

sorry mate, i do odd changes all tonight, run tests in case anything irregular pops ups..

Status
Not open for further replies.