LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i reckon if you seriously charged, 50p donation, u wud absolutely rake it in!!

20p? I'd still be rich with the amount of downloads they've had so ok :)

Ryan Edwards in Blackburn's academy, touted as the next Phil Jones. Could definitely do with a CA increase.

Tonny Trinidade de Vilhena, definitely agree with the CA/PA increase, huge talent.

Lazar Markovic in Partizan, best talent in the Serbian league by far. Could do with a -9 PA. As well as a minor CA increase to reflect he now plays in Partizan's first team.

i reckon if you seriously charged, 50p donation, u wud absolutely rake it in!!
Ill put a donation link on new update then, i can guarentee ill have nothing donated haha!!

Ryan Edwards in Blackburn's academy, touted as the next Phil Jones. Could definitely do with a CA increase.

Tonny Trinidade de Vilhena, definitely agree with the CA/PA increase, huge talent.

Lazar Markovic in Partizan, best talent in the Serbian league by far. Could do with a -9 PA. As well as a minor CA increase to reflect he now plays in Partizan's first team.

Okay

woah woah, i sed charge 20p, i didnt say u wud get the same amount of downloads. lol u got anymore skins coming out soon?

yes billie, stick the donation link up please and everyone, i urge u to contribute.

Can Birmingham's Jordan Mutch and Nathan Redmond be improved?

I've only just released RD7 lol, I've most likely retired from skinmaking

Ledley King has been released alongside with Saha and Ryan Nelson.

apparently king says he wants to stay at spurs as a coach or somet but i reckon u juat free transfer him, cus he will be an amazing free transfer for any club

Hey mate... just can you do something about it ...please please please..

Turkish Super League Relagated Teams = Samsunspor , Ankaragücü , Manisaspor
Promoted Teams = Akhisar belediye , Elazigspor , Kasimpasa

Turkish Bank Asya 1.league Relegated Teams = Güngörenspor , Sakaryaspor , Giresunspor
Promoted Teams = Sanliurfaspor , Adana Demirspor , 1461 Trabzon

Thanks...

Jack Butland CA/PA increase, meant to be absolutely incredible.

Slight CA increase for Carlos Villanueva, superb technical attributes but never reflected in his ability on the game. Nothing drastic required.

Grobkreutz and Blaszczykowski could do with their technical attributes improving after a fantastic season. Slight CA improvement, as their physical stats are already good.

Mark Bunn of Blackburn, showed a lot of potential and will step up to be first choice goalkeeper for Blackburn as Paul Robinson likely to be heading through the exit door.

i think jay rodriguez of burnley deserves an increase! 21 goals in the championship for a mid table club and also a 7mil bid for him from southampton has been accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.