LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gary Cahill has been impressive after moving to chelsea, deserves a slight increase.
Andre Schurrle has been fantastic for Germany and Leverkusen and needs a large improvement
Javi Fuego was great for Rayo this season and Isco has been great for malaga
Bruno Soriano needs and increase
dempsey needs a considerable increase
santi cazorla deserves a large increase, voted 3rd best player of la liga this season, behind messi and ronaldo

Kenny Dalglish has been sacked by Liverpool

West Brom:
Joe Mattock
Nicky Shorey
Somen Tchoyi

released

Birmingham:
Enric Valles
Ashley Sammons
Luke Hubbins
Cian Hughton

released

Reading sign Nottingham Forrest winger Gareth McCleary

Improve most of athletic madrid and bilbao, especially llorente, muniain, falcao and courtois
decrease downing and dalglish has been sacked
improve dede from vasco, he's had a fantastic season which has led to serious interest from man utd

jordi alba is also rubbish on the game, yet in real life he's one of Barcelonas main targets this summer. Should be far better with the ability to play left mid of left wing, soldado also needs improving.

The two spartak moscow players welliton and emmanuel emenike are two very underrated players and they have both had good seasons in the russian league so far

Okay cheers, i'm a Blackburn fan and wanna bring them up from the Championship without having to wait for Steve Kean to relegate them on here first ;-)

Okay cheers, i'm a Blackburn fan and wanna bring them up from the Championship without having to wait for Steve Kean to relegate them on here first ;-)

Tbh, blackburn fans never gave him a chance, booing 2 mins into the wigan match you needed to win was disgraceful

on topic, the update wont be out for a while yet, takes quite abit of time to sort everything :)

Need to update Crewe on ability m8. Think they have about 10 acadamy players in there starting line up.
Think i said before about Nick Powell. 115 and a -9. Lol. I'd think about -10 but might be pushing it or a fixed PA near 170, he's that good, the best youngster England have coming through of his age group. Position wise AMC ST but have him about 12/13 across the rest of att mid and midfield positions. As well as long shots and curls the ball and run often etc. Proper special.

As for the Rest
Moore, Byron
Leitch-Smith
Murphy, Luke
Davis, Harry
Clayton, Max
Westwood, Ashley
Tootle, Matt
Dugdale, Adam
Miller, Shaun

All need a significant boost ca/pa. As well as that there youth acadamy etc needs a boost. Nice one buddy.

Manchester United will not offer Michael Owen a new contract so he will be a free agent. Manchester United Goalkeeper Tomasz Kusczak is also expected to leave on a free.

Increase CA/PA of Ádám Bogdán(Bolton, he is the first GK instead Jääskelainen) and Balázs Megyeri(Olympiakos' first GK and had amazing performances).

Last edited:
Hello LFCMarshall!
Great work, I love what you've done. Is it possible to donate? Inbox me if you accept donations.
Any ways, my suggestions..

Ipswich Town
Players Out
> Richard Wright

Increased C/A
> Aaron Cresswell (fans player of the year)
> Jay Emmanuel-Thomas
> Lee Martin
> Josh Carson
> Luke Hyam
> Tommy Smith

Norwich release

Zak Whitbread
Aaron Wilbraham

Marcello Lippi takes charge of Chinese team Guangzhou Evengrade

AC Milan got Riccardo Montolivo and Bakaye Traore...
Reja left Lazio

Stevenage have today released the following players:

Ben May
Alan Julian
Darren Murphy
Jennison Myrie-Williams
Peter Winn
Phil Edwards
Stacy Long
Ronnie Henry

Also John Mousinho and Scott Laird will be leaving the club on frees next month most likely both to Preston North End but the clubs the are joining have not been confirmed yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.