LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou for the massive time and effort put in for your updates just great.
Are kits same as last season? only thing i will change myself is so full club names show e.g Manchester City not Man city its little change but looks better

Thankyou for the massive time and effort put in for your updates just great.
Are kits same as last season? only thing i will change myself is so full club names show e.g Manchester City not Man city its little change but looks better

Thankyou..

and kits are not down to me, you need to download kit packs to change that... none out yet though

and thats fine, Changing little things make the game better

Ajax's Jan Vertonghen has confirmed he will join Tottenham.

Is this only for European teams? Will MLS be changed at all?

Thanks for the great work!

LFC

whats gonna be chelsea and liverpool's transfer and wage budget

Billy,can you tell me what transfers have you done in Portsmouth and what is the trasnfer and wage budjet and fincanse state?
tnx.

Hej can u give me the link of the latest patch that till work with your transfers please :)

Billy,can you tell me what transfers have you done in Portsmouth and what is the trasnfer and wage budjet and fincanse state?
tnx.
done all transfers i think... and finance is what the default was.. -5mil balance.. no budget and -20k wages
something like that
Tottenham And Arsenal Budgets ?
tott - 28mil, 110k
ars - 35mil, 150k
Hej can u give me the link of the latest patch that till work with your transfers please :)
mine automatically downloaded from steam, no idea where you get it from.. sorry

Chelsea's wage budget only 250k per week? don't some players get paid 100k on their own?

When confirmed, Paul Lambert expected to be handed 20-25m transfer budget at Villa. Can this be edited?

Status
Not open for further replies.