LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chelsea's wage budget only 250k per week? don't some players get paid 100k on their own?
When he says 250k he means that's how much you have to spend there actual budget could e 1.25m but the clubs wage bill is already 1m so you would have 250k to spend on new players or staffs wages.

When he says 250k he means that's how much you have to spend there actual budget could e 1.25m but the clubs wage bill is already 1m so you would have 250k to spend on new players or staffs wages.

oh okay gotcha, thanks. figured that was it

Hello m8, just got in, i know how to do the nation rules, i taught myself on a custom db. But im away from tommorow. Its a royal pain in the *** m8. Doubt your get it in 4 2morra. I can send u a db i have edited nation rules so you can look at, compare it and learn what to do. You would figure it out from there im sure, there is a test nation rules button which will tell you whats wrong its your friend its really helpful and will tell you if it wont work. And you got a couple of helpful wizards too. Doing all this would fix the pompey points deduction too i think. I'll give you a quick guide...lol. Its do-able but might take an hr or so... but your be flying when your away lol.. it sucks.
Right first thing. Save it under a different name. haha. dont f up the file!!!!! Ok.

Add Nation Rules-Select England
You then have to add all the competions and cups, this where you do the sub rules. Click on division and go add, then add each division, you have to add every competion including the cups, but you wont have to look for them they will be in the wizard add bit. You wont have to add the teams to the selected leagues, they will automatically be there anyway. Then once you done adding the leagues, you add the cups, you then choose which teams are in the cups by selecting how many teams you have from each competition. Then... its a question of adding all the rules like promotion/relegation and prize money etc. Best bet is to have this all written down before you start so u can just put the info in. You have to then set up the playoffs so there 2 legs or whatever and then all the cups etc, including prize money and when they play the cup games. Haha, your see what i've done on my custom db and that will help a lot.

However, Chris 22/23 or whatever did it for us on here last year and then he done everyone elses so he might be a good person to ask tbf... And then put it in the next release. Everybody will have to have 5 subs until then. But were all used it so wont be a big deal anyway. Have to wait. Have a go mate but if your stuck, I'd ask somebody else to do it.. and shotgun not me!!! I might have a bash if your desperate. Put a request out and hopefully somebody will know what there doing. But you would defo get the hang of it eventually its just takes a bit of time. Lmao, with a lot of testing!! Good luck pal!! ;)

Last edited:
On those released players might be worth a few decreaeses there m8, .. they been releaed for a reason. Some might need a rep drop too. I think last year, John Carew would go to Roma, but in reality he was balls. Your get that again with say a Ledley King or Andy Johnson going to say Liverpool or whatever but in reality they would end up at a southampton or a reading. On the same thing tho, when tested Diame wouldnt get a club and went to france div 1 team, where he was looked at by valencia last year and will end up at an everton/liverpool irl, so he might need a rep and ca boost and if he isnt already make him a 20 in dm too.. Do a test m8 and see where they end up so your know who to edit probs best bet. I remember loads of weird ones on the game last year. Anyways, I'm off to bed m8. Laterz

Last edited:
can you please updated the inter milan squad.. the transfer and contract.. and Stramaccioni attributes please,pal ;;)

dave whelan told roberto martinez (wigan) that he would upgrade training facilities and give 10 million to spend

just wondering what time zone you are in? probably not the same as mine and i want to get the update right away so i can start a new game

Birmingham have Released
Caleb Folan, Ashley Sammons, Enric Valles, Cian Hughton and Luke Hubbins
David Murphy's Contract was extended until 2014

Ronaldinho contract was terminated

Too man to quote, ill look at all

7 sub rule in english leagues will be done next update

Southampton had a good year with alot of money now lambert and lallana had great years did mention this last year and look what has happened

Status
Not open for further replies.