LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Ádám Bogdán needs ca/pa boost.
He is the best at Bolton Wanderers and Hungary national team too, and he is very young.

Sorry if Been Mentioned but i wondered if u Have done these transfers ;

L.King Ronaldhino Faubert - Free Agent
S.Henderson - West Ham (Permanent)
J.Lewis - Cardiff
Kirkland - S.Wednesday

"Don't believe everything the press writes. Nothing is confirmed. Still player of #Ajax"-Jan Vertonghen's official twitter page.
Bas Dost's transfer to Wolfsburg is almost completed. He deserves a good boost as well, I think he got 30+ goals last season.

Last edited:
Arsenal: Almunia, Brislen-Hall, Hoyte, McDermott, Murphy.
Aston Villa: Caira, Cuellar, Heskey, Nelson-Addy, Taylor, Ward
Blackburn: Aley, Goulon, Grella, Knowles, Salgado
Bolton: Bennett, Blake, Connolly, S Davis, Eckersley, Fazlic, Gardner, Jaaskelainen, Klasnic, Knight, Obadeyi, Robinson, Steinsson
Chelsea: Bosingwa, Drogba, Kalou, Mitrovic, Taylor
Everton: Davies, Hahnemann, McFadden, Nsiala, Orenuga, Roberts
Fulham: Barroilhet, Cosgrove, Grygera, Harris, Johnson, Murphy, Pogrebnyak, B Riise
Liverpool: Amoo, Darby, Emilsson, Gomis, McGiveron, Roberts
Man City: Assulin, Benali, Hargreaves, Mancini, Nielsen, Taylor, Tse
Man Utd: Kuszczak, Owen
Newcastle: Adjei, Airey, Donaldson, Folan, Guthrie, Henderson, Kadar, Lovenkrands, McDermott, Nzuzi, Smith
Norwich: Ball, Dawkin, Whitbread, Wilbraham
QPR: Agyemang, Borrowdale, Buzsaky, Cerny, Cook, Gabbidon, Hall, Hill, Olley, Ramage, Shittu, Vine
Stoke: Davies, Diao, Fuller, Moult, Soares
Sunderland: Bagnall, Carson, Cook, Elliott, Gordon, King, Tounkara
Swansea: Bodde, Smith, Thomas, Walsh
Tottenham: Alnwick, Jansson, Lassen, Nelsen, Oyenuga, Ranieri, Saha
West Brom:
spacer.gif
Andrews, Downing, Edge, Elford-Alliyu, Fulop, Mattock, Scharner, Shorey, Tchoyi

Wigan: Breeze, Diame, Girvan, Gohouri, Myler, Pollitt, Robinson, Rodallega, Rugg, Thomas
Wolves: Craddock, Harris, Hemmings, Spray

list of free transfers from Released players revealed | Tottenham Hotspur News, Fixtures, Results, Transfers | Sky Sports

done

yes, any others?

Am...kevin strootman, bas dost, matias suarez, kevin miralies, marco reus, dante, xherdan shaqiri
And Bayern changes:

-60 mil transfer budget (i can provide source if
-much improved finances
-****, Sattlemeier, Breno, Pranjic, Olic leave on a free (+Usami loan ends)
-Imrpove: Dante, Shaqiri, Alaba, Kroos, Badstuber, Boateng, Gustavo, Contento (slightly), Ribery (he was one of the best in the world this season), Gomez, Muller (slightly - tehnique), Tom Starke (he was better compared to last season)
-Bayern sign Mitchel Weiser from Koln (make him a wonderkid, he was one of the best in U17 World Cup)

Don't forget that Bayern had the best defensive record in Europe this season so the defenders need a major upgrade. LOL, forgive my bias but Bayern were the best team in Europe this season.... (behind Dortmund XD)

Best team behind Dortmund and Barca, Madrid, Chelsea .... Haha ;) some I it seems too much but I will have a look

I agree with them all apart from ribery if your going to improve him he needs to be made massively inconsistent just like he is in real life

Nah, bayern were better then both Barca and Madrid, since Madrid were clearly better then Barca and Bayern beat Madrid (it went to penalties, but Bayern really should have buried the game earlier - they dominated both games + Madrid had two wrong goals counted - one was offside and the other was not a penalty). And for Chelsea- no comment. :(((((((
But then again ,this was how i saw it. I am very pro-bayern as you might have noticed :D

Last edited:
Hey LFC just wondering about the pa for some of the Man Utd Reserves and Academy

I remember you said that you made Will Keane -9 which was a good decision however you may want to add an injury for him, he has injured his cruciate ligaments, he will probably be out for 9 months, shame Sir Alex actually confirmed he would have been in the 1st team squad next season.

You also said that you would make Petrucci -9, I'm glad of that because he really is fantastic, you should also probably increase his ca, and if you are to do individual attributes, his long shooting is exceptional, great long passing as well.

I was wondering what the pa for these following players is:

Jesse Lingard (-8 I think)

Llarnell Cole (-8, very talented just hasn't used it enough this season, good dribbler, very agile)

Tom Thorpe (-8, EDIT: also if he is not already he should be well capable of playing cm, probably 18)

Michael Keane (-8 I suppose though I would recommend a fixed pa in the low -9 range, not quite as good as his brother but he won reserve player of the year, very good young centre back, ca update also)

Ryan Tunnicliffe (for me -9 but you may think -8 is better, perfect example of a box to box player)

Zeki Fryers (-8, if I remember correctly he was pretty acurate in your last update)

Robbie Brady (-8, great loan spell at Hull, make his jumping extremely high with an increase to heading too, and also capable at left back and lwb, he is quite agile also, not quite on Ravel Morrison's level or anything but he can get around a player)

Jack Barmby (I think -7 but he has done well this season so maybe increase his ca)

Mats Daehli (I would recomend -9 however I understand that his age may put you off changing him, ca update also, our academy's best player this season)

Tyler Blackett (very good tricky left back that is good going forward, -8)

Also Oliver Norwood has stated on his Twitter that he will leave Utd, so I don't know if you want to maybe release him for free or maybe just wait until he announces where he is going, I would also suggest -8 and a ca upgrade for him, he was fantastic with Coventry, sad to see him go.

Last edited:
No chance of early realease? i want to start a pompey third league jounry :(

Nah, bayern were better then both Barca and Madrid, since Madrid were clearly better then Barca and Bayern beat Madrid (it went to penalties, but Bayern really should have buried the game earlier - they dominated both games + Madrid had two wrong goals counted - one was offside and the other was not a penalty). And for Chelsea- no comment. :(((((((
But then again ,this was how i saw it. I am very pro-bayern as you might have noticed :D
yea i noticed haha... they managed to win nothing so best in europe is abit steep
Hey LFC just wondering about the pa for some of the Man Utd Reserves and Academy

I remember you said that you made Will Keane -9 which was a good decision however you may want to add an injury for him, he has injured his cruciate ligaments, he will probably be out for 9 months, shame Sir Alex actually confirmed he would have been in the 1st team squad next season.

You also said that you would make Petrucci -9, I'm glad of that because he really is fantastic, you should also probably increase his ca, and if you are to do individual attributes, his long shooting is exceptional, great long passing as well.

I was wondering what the pa for these following players is:

Jesse Lingard (-8 I think)

Llarnell Cole (-8, very talented just hasn't used it enough this season, good dribbler, very agile)

Tom Thorpe (-8, EDIT: also if he is not already he should be well capable of playing cm, probably 18)

Michael Keane (-8 I suppose though I would recommend a fixed pa in the low -9 range, not quite as good as his brother but he won reserve player of the year, very good young centre back, ca update also)

Ryan Tunnicliffe (for me -9 but you may think -8 is better, perfect example of a box to box player)

Zeki Fryers (-8, if I remember correctly he was pretty acurate in your last update)

Robbie Brady (-8, great loan spell at Hull, make his jumping extremely high with an increase to heading too, and also capable at left back and lwb, he is quite agile also, not quite on Ravel Morrison's level or anything but he can get around a player)

Jack Barmby (I think -7 but he has done well this season so maybe increase his ca)

Mats Daehli (I would recomend -9 however I understand that his age may put you off changing him, ca update also, our academy's best player this season)

Tyler Blackett (very good tricky left back that is good going forward, -8)

Also Oliver Norwood has stated on his Twitter that he will leave Utd, so I don't know if you want to maybe release him for free or maybe just wait until he announces where he is going, I would also suggest -8 and a ca upgrade for him, he was fantastic with Coventry, sad to see him go.
ill have a look
No chance of early realease? i want to start a pompey third league jounry :(
nope, tomoz
Have teams history's been updated?
yep if you mean position finishes

Trophies added to club history ?

Ive put in the competition history that they won the cup.title.league.....

EDIT: and in last position bit i have changed it to where they came in the league.. EG Liverpool 8th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back