LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, and rangers will be done when everything is confirmed, as it's pretty big news

Serie A:
Atalanta will begin with -2 points due to the match fixing scandal.
Turkish League:
Mert Gunok has extented his contract to 2015.

Nick powell crystal palace - man united. Is ezequiel lavezzi confirmed napoli - psg? because you sent him there

Serie A:
Atalanta will begin with -2 points due to the match fixing scandal.
Turkish League:
Mert Gunok has extented his contract to 2015.
Cant add points deductions anymore, already added nation rules for scotland
Nick powell crystal palace - man united. Is ezequiel lavezzi confirmed napoli - psg? because you sent him there

done, and lavezzi was confirmed when i was released, then the PSG owner said he hadn't been completed however it is very close if not done now

Serie A:
Omar El Kaddouri should return to Brescia as the deal is in limbo, as should Fausto Rossi return to Brescia on loan.
Sry for the bad info.

Olympique de Marseille releasing four players: Brandão, Elinton Andrade, Jean-Philippe Sabo, Djimi Traoré

SILVA IS SOLD FOR 46 MILLION EUROS TO PSG!

**** YOU BERLUSCONI,****!

already been done in previous update, however there is a few problems... motherwell are not in champs, neither are gladbach, they both get put into europa

I mean ALL teams in Europe. Not only the big teams in England, France, Italy and Spain, etc.. But all teams.
Like Moldova, Andorra, Luxembourg, Iceland, and all the small teams which is in pot 3, 4, 5 and 6!

I fixed the Motherwell thing m8, its all to do with Euro Coefficients. Just type in Scotland in the editor and your find the coefficients there, As they lost there place to Belgium i swapped the coefficients round and Scotland got there place back :)

I mean ALL teams in Europe. Not only the big teams in England, France, Italy and Spain, etc.. But all teams.
Like Moldova, Andorra, Luxembourg, Iceland, and all the small teams which is in pot 3, 4, 5 and 6!
no, tbh there is no point, they get eliminated at the first round anyway, only big teams been done because they are the important one's who actually make it to higher stages
I fixed the Motherwell thing m8, its all to do with Euro Coefficients. Just type in Scotland in the editor and your find the coefficients there, As they lost there place to Belgium i swapped the coefficients round and Scotland got there place back :)
ok mate, what about germany, gladbach aswell are not in champs league!
Silva deal is NOT yet done!!!!!!!!

this.

Yeh i can fix Germany, Italy lost the place so just have to make there Coefficient better. Tested it and it worked. So if you cant do it, send me the file m8 :)

Yeh i can fix Germany, Italy lost the place so just have to make there Coefficient better. Tested it and it worked. So if you cant do it, send me the file m8 :)

ill send you the file when i get it back of alexander, he is currently doing portugal.. should have it back tonight though

steve clarke to west brom; di matteo as full-time manager of chelsea, not caretaker and 2yr contract; redknapp sacked by spurs; giroud montepellier - arsenal...12m deal is almost as good as done

ello mate could you actually fix it so we get the proper players in the germany squad as its feckin annoying that proper players arnt in it

steve clarke to west brom; di matteo as full-time manager of chelsea, not caretaker and 2yr contract; redknapp sacked by spurs; giroud montepellier - arsenal...12m deal is almost as good as done
done
ello mate could you actually fix it so we get the proper players in the germany squad as its feckin annoying that proper players arnt in it
you haveto do that by deleting some fake files, google it, its easy to find

Serie A:
Bologna have bought the rest of the 50% of Saphir Taider from Juventus.
Immobile & Sörensen co-ownship should be extented with one more year.
Beltrame have signed for Juventus, meaning they have bought out the rest of the co-ownership.
Turkish League:
Berat Cetinkaya have signed for Besiktas
Yigit Incedemir have signed for Karabukspor
Emin Aladag have signed for Belediyespor

Status
Not open for further replies.